🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Ah, Anjelica - you haven't been priviledged to read Sherric@nt's (that's for Sherri-cant's, short for Sherri-can't-admit-Jews-are-humans-just-like-others) long dreamy monologues about the wonderful opportunities for martytrdom which GOD has provided to Christians and Muslims in the ME and elsewhere.....and her faked-up BS nonsense about how she yearns to be a martyr too.

Perhaps you don't realize this, Anjelica - but we Jews decided we'd had enough of perennial martyrdom somewhere along the line, and that we'd filled our people's quota for martyrs long since. Perhaps it happened during the Crusade period, when so many fine Frankish knights rampaged through small Jewish settlements in Germany on their overland way to the Holy Land, murdering as many of the Jews as they could find. The numbers weren't large in any one place - but they represented TOTAL DESTRUCTION of those small Jewish communities.....

I think it came in via the Enlightenment, the idea that Jews were people too and citizens like anyone else. So perhaps we can indeed blame the French and Americans for the fact that Russian Jewish war vets (of Russo-Japanese war) began to organize and arm themselves to prevent such total destruction during the pogroms from which my own family fled.....

The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising was the evidence that such martyrdom was at an end for us Jews.

Sherri, of course, insists that the only GODly position is to be a 'pacifist'. Note that she has managed to 'justify' the HAMAS deliberate attacks on population centers and civilians as "legal resistance to occupation" - while Israel trying to destroy HAMAS' weapons caches is "deliberate murder of Gentiles".

It could hardly be more obvious that Sherri would whore for HAMAS with her body as she has already done so with the dirty blackended shreds of her soul.

.........and her posts so strongly suggest that she wishes she could be there to kill a few for herself.

The BIG LIE that 'Israel is deliberately killing Gazan children *because they are not Jewish* is well worthy of such a skank.

At last we are seeing Sherri's TRUE religion: Jew-killing hate.

The defender of deliberate Israeli civilian slaughters of Gentiles in the land of Palestine is so proud of Israel's killing operations and so ready to eagerly defend each and every killing of a Gentile Palestinian child and defenseless civilian by Israel in Palestine!

Do you thank God every time a Gentile Palestinian child or civilian is murdered by Israel?

Do you Pray every night for more Gentile Palestinian children and civilians to die?

Why are you not over there aiming the weapons at the babies and other Gentile civilians, I really wonder about the absence of some people in the actual killing fields, seeing how vigorously they defend these deliberate Israeli civilian Gentile killings in Gaza?

It's funny how people project their own hate onto others, you defend the baby killers in the IDF and accuse me of hate when I expose the immorality of what you are doing. And then you go on to accuse me of wanting to kill the ones doing the killing of the babies! You are some twisted and messed up human being!

Sherri

Last edited:
.........and her posts so strongly suggest that she wishes she could be there to kill a few for herself.

The BIG LIE that 'Israel is deliberately killing Gazan children *because they are not Jewish* is well worthy of such a skank.

I've noticed since yesterday evening that she really seems to be getting off on these hostilities. She seems rather excited by it all. How sick is that? I suspect she doesn't care too much for the palistinians who are suffering and those who will probably be killed as a few Jews have been and will be killed during the process.

sherry ain't posting nearly as nuch as you, and Lips is giving us a blow by blow.

Where did I refer to number of posts? Duhhhh.
If you object to Lipush telling us what is happening when it happens you don't have to read it.
Incidentally, we are still waiting for the evidence for your libel that Jews and Iraelies are celebrating the murder of arab babies and children WORLDWIDE.
Have you made any progress on that yet?
Yours in anticipation.

"She can't. In order to try to deflect attention from the racist hate crimes that constitute the whole agenda of Hamas, et. al. she has to try to accuse Israel of doing the same thing. It's the same agenda as BecauseIknow."

I do not think BIK has got any 'agenda' except that his family and friends are in immediate danger and he can do nothing to help them. Of all of us posting here, he is the one whose intemperate words I feel compelled to disregard.

Sherri, OTOH, has assuredly got an agenda - to demonize Israelis, Zionism, Jews and Judaism however she can. Some others here make an effort in that direction, but with Sherri it's an all-consuming passion. Her true 'pride and joy' is if she manages to tempt any of us into saying something hateful as well.

yes, it does. But simple question. Do you believe that people in Gaza need to stop firing rockets into Israel?

If the answer is yes, then there is room to move forward, if the answer is no, then you cannot expect a unilateral cessation of hostilities.

Sure, the rockets can stop. I don't question that.

Then I move for a complete bilateral cessation of hostilities. If you know anyone to whom you can forward my sentiments, please do.

Hamas has had that offer on the table for years. So far Israel has rejected it.

The defender of deliberate Israeli civilian slaughters of Gentiles in the land of Palestine is so proud of Israel's killing operations and so ready to eagerly defend each and every killing of a Gentile Palestinian child and defenseless civilian by Israel in Palestine!

Do you thank God every time a Gentile Palestinian child or civilian is murdered by Israel?

Do you Pray every night for more Gentile Palestinian children and civilians to die?

Why are you not over there aiming the weapons at the babies and other Gentile civilians, I really wonder about the absence of some people in the actual killing fields, seeing how vigorously they defend these deliberate Israeli civilian Gentile killings in Gaza?

It's funny how people project their own hate onto others, you defend the baby killers in the IDF and accuse me of hate when I expose the immorality of what you are doing. And then you go on to accuse me of wanting to kill the ones doing the killing of the babies! You are some twisted and messed up human being!

Sherri

Quit lying about what people think, you warmongering nutter.

I've noticed since yesterday evening that she really seems to be getting off on these hostilities. She seems rather excited by it all. How sick is that? I suspect she doesn't care too much for the palistinians who are suffering and those who will probably be killed as a few Jews have been and will be killed during the process.

sherry ain't posting nearly as nuch as you, and Lips is giving us a blow by blow.

If you object to Lipush telling us what is happening when it happens you don't have to read it.
Incidentally, we are still waiting for the evidence for your libel that Jews and Iraelies are celebrating the murder of arab babies and children WORLDWIDE.
Yours in anticipation.

look at this board.

Notice how after inveighing against 'deflection' and announcing she is HAPPY to be attacked as the lying hypocrite she is - she enthusiastically launches into attacks on other posters.

I think she needs some serious help. I'm going to contact my prayer circle and get something started......Maybe we can help start healing the black sucking void that is what's left where Sherri's soul used to be, and then she won't be so filled with hatred.....

It's a most difficult task, I know - but I'm up for it. Anyone who wishes is invited to join us...details available by request.

I've got an appointment to get to, will be back later today.

May GOD send His Blessings on all innocents and righteous people everywhere!

I expect the Christ hater is dancing the night away, celebrating the deaths of Palestinian children all night long!

You are pathetic!

I do not get this defending child killers and war criminals thing you so passionately embrace, I guess if you had been a German in Nazi Germany you would have been there working in those camps torturing and killing children with the smile never leaving your face!

Sherri

Yours in anticipation.

look at this board.

Your allegation was that JEWS AND ISRAELIS WORLDWIDE ARE CELEBRATING THE MURDER OF ARAB PALESTINIAN BABIES AND CHILDREN - do I need to say more? Incidentally, no-one on this board has celebrated the death of any children anywhere. So just another antisemitic libel. Thanx for clearing it up that you simply lied.

How many times have I said I condemn harming children on any side of this conflict?!?!?!

STOP LYING
If you really feel that way, why is it there are no posts from you, condemning the actions of Israeli forces in Gaza?

You really care about the children being harmed, yet you have no comments about the ones doing the harm.

And when you do, it's in defense of them!

"If you really feel that way, why is it there are no posts from you, condemning the actions of Israeli forces in Gaza?"

I don't condemn the action itself in Gaza. It was something that needed to happen, since the southerners deserve peace and quiet.

I said I feel for the innocnet women, children, and eldery who are uninvolved and have to go through hard times.

But I am not condemning the operation.

"You really care about the children being harmed, yet you have no comments about the ones doing the harm."

In the Israeli media today we almost don't recieve news or updates on the happenings in Gaza, I hear of attacks sometimes, but nothing more than that.

"And when you do, it's in defense of them!"

I will ALWAYS stay behind my people.

Sure, the rockets can stop. I don't question that.

Then I move for a complete bilateral cessation of hostilities. If you know anyone to whom you can forward my sentiments, please do.

Hamas has had that offer on the table for years. So far Israel has rejected it.

An offer to stop rocket fire? Any time that offer has been made some "other" faction, which Hamas can't control has continued and Hamas has plead ignorance and innocence. Israel unilaterally disengaged. Hours later, prompted by nothing, rockets fell.

The defender of deliberate Israeli civilian slaughters of Gentiles in the land of Palestine is so proud of Israel's killing operations and so ready to eagerly defend each and every killing of a Gentile Palestinian child and defenseless civilian by Israel in Palestine! Do you thank God every time a Gentile Palestinian child or civilian is murdered by Israel? Do you Pray every night for more Gentile Palestinian children and civilians to die? Why are you not over there aiming the weapons at the babies and other Gentile civilians, I really wonder about the absence of some people in the actual killing fields, seeing how vigorously they defend these deliberate Israeli civilian Gentile killings in Gaza? It's funny how people project their own hate onto others, you defend the baby killers in the IDF and accuse me of hate when I expose the immorality of what you are doing. And then you go on to accuse me of wanting to kill the ones doing the killing of the babies! You are some twisted and messed up human being!
Disturbing drivel.

Yours in anticipation.

Hey, Christ hater, your celebration of the deaths of Palestinian children and civilians can be read in the words you post, as you defend these deliberate civilian killings!

And celebrating children dying is a sick and pathetic thing!

Sherri

I expect the Christ hater is dancing the night away, celebrating the deaths of Palestinian children all night long!

You are pathetic!

I do not get this defending child killers and war criminals thing you so passionately embrace, I guess if you had been a German in Nazi Germany you would have been there working in those camps torturing and killing children with the smile never leaving your face!

Sherri
Get real, Sherri. What in the world is going thru your mind?

"She can't. In order to try to deflect attention from the racist hate crimes that constitute the whole agenda of Hamas, et. al. she has to try to accuse Israel of doing the same thing. It's the same agenda as BecauseIknow."

I do not think BIK has got any 'agenda' except that his family and friends are in immediate danger and he can do nothing to help them. Of all of us posting here, he is the one whose intemperate words I feel compelled to disregard.

Sherri, OTOH, has assuredly got an agenda - to demonize Israelis, Zionism, Jews and Judaism however she can. Some others here make an effort in that direction, but with Sherri it's an all-consuming passion. Her true 'pride and joy' is if she manages to tempt any of us into saying something hateful as well.

Does he have family and friends in Gaza? Then why isn't he concerned about Hamas' utter failure to take any precautions to protect them? Why doesn't he care that there are no bomb shelters or air raid alarms, no attempts at evacuation, or that weapons are stored and fired from residential areas? Because he claims to have family and friends in Gaza he gets a sympathetic hearing for his mindless rants against Israel, but his posts are entirely devoid of any insights into the situation there that one would expect from some one who lived there or had family and friends there.

Forum List

Back