🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

They are not.

However, million civilians in Israel were instucted to stay in.

How's that any different from a blockade?
One can re-open and continue to do business; the other has been stripped of all the resources it needs to maintain a business.

Are there Palestinian snipers, shooting at your fisherman? Your farmers? Your children while they play soccer? How many Palestinian roadblocks and checkpoints are set up in your neighborhood, restricting your movements?

i celebrate the death of children in gaza?

you liar

how many times have i said i condemn harming children on any side of this conflict?!?!?!

stop lying

she can't. In order to try to deflect attention from the racist hate crimes that constitute the whole agenda of hamas, et. Al. She has to try to accuse israel of doing the same thing. It's the same agenda as becauseiknow.

Its Israel who initiated this military operation who is deliberately killing Gentile children and civilians in Gaza!

Can your mind comprehend this truth?

Of course Israel initiated the current military operation, Pillar of Defense. Who else could initiate an Israeli military operation? It's purpose is to stop the waves of racist hate crimes emanating from Gaza. To this end, it deliberately strikes weapons the Gaza terrorists use against Israelis civilians and strikes the terrorists themselves whenever possible. The deaths of Gaza civilians are unfortunate but are recognized by the Geneva Conventions as legal and sometimes unavoidable in times of war as long as they occur in the course of pursuing a military objective and as long as the force used is proportional to the value of the military objective; they are called collateral damage. The thousands of terrorist rockets that have been raining down on souther Israel for years would allow that a very significant amount of force would be proportional to the value of stopping these attacks.

However, nearly all these lives could have been saved, just as Israeli lives have been saved from Gaza rockets, if Hamas had built bomb shelters, installed air raid alarms, stopped storing and firing weapons from residential areas and made attempts to evacuate civilians from dangerous areas. Despite the hysterical tone of your posts, your utter indifference to the lives being lost in Gaza is betrayed by the fact you have no words of criticism for Hamas' failure to take any actions to try to protect the civilian population in Gaza.

756592777.png

524580805.jpg

JEWISH children are hurt, as well

Stop with this "Gentile" crap already, you NUTJOB!!!!!!!
So why does Israel care so little about their children, that they attack Gaza knowing full well their children will be hurt as a result?

Children were hurt from Israel's lack of action, as well, only it was 10 times worse. Now they're also hurt, but the army protects them. not like before when no one responded.

JEWISH children are hurt, as well

Stop with this "Gentile" crap already, you NUTJOB!!!!!!!
So why does Israel care so little about their children, that they attack Gaza knowing full well their children will be hurt as a result?

Ya, they never built bomb shelters, sirens or Iron Dome Missles :eusa_drool:

Seal, you are retarded. I mean, read your posts dude, you sound like a complete monkey !

Are you saying that Israel should do nothing about the rockets? At least provide an alternate solution for Israel to respond to the rocket attacks

what a joke is sherri-----muslims have been raping and pillaging and murdering and enslaving in the NAME OF ISA for 1400 years and she claims that ISRAEL CAN CONTROL THE FILTH---------right----tell that to the HINDU victims of the filth she supports who open their front doors in Kenya only to find the head of their 12 year old daughter lying on the door step SHERRI IS THAT DISGUSTING

Hamas downed an Israeli spy plane.

They are putting up a fight.

Islamic Jihad fired rocket from Ramallah into tel aviv. Cannot confirm.

I've got my cool down a little bit right now. Woofh.

Ya, they never built bomb shelters, sirens or Iron Dome Missles :eusa_drool:
Build them with what? The basic building materials you need to build a shelter, are not allowed into Gaza because of the blockade.

They wouldn't need to build them if Israel simply obeyed the law.

Seal, you are retarded. I mean, read your posts dude, you sound like a complete monkey !
How so? Or is this your standard name-calling innuendo?

Are you saying that Israel should do nothing about the rockets? At least provide an alternate solution for Israel to respond to the rocket attacks
The rocket attacks are in repsonse to the occupation. End the occupation. End the blockade. Stop shooting at their fishermen. Stop shooting at their farmers. Stop bulldozing down their homes. Their neighborhoods. Stop trying to make life as unbearable as you possibly can, with the hope that they'll leave the area they've been living in for the last 1000 years.

That's your solution.

This is State sponsored violence.

When the Palestinians want to do the same thing Israel did to achieve statehood, a peaceful solution to end the land grabbing by Israel.

Israel threatens them with a heavy price.

Israel is opposed to peace.

Vice Premier Moshe Yaalon, speaking in a similar vein, told Army Radio on Wednesday that his country would “have to take steps to make it clear that there will be a heavy price” if the statehood petition goes ahead. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has also warned previously that a statehood appeal would push peace further away and lead to instability.

Children were hurt from Israel's lack of action, as well, only it was 10 times worse. Now they're also hurt, but the army protects them. not like before when no one responded.
Bulldozing down an entire neighborhood in the middle of the night without any warning, is a lack of action?

Shooting at Palestinian fishermen and farmers just for kicks, is a lack of action?

Allowing only 10 trucks of food and supplies a day into an area that needs over a 150 trucks a day to survive, is a lack of action?

Why is it, you can't bring yourself to answer any of the questions I ask you?

Is it because you wouldn't be able to say shit like this...

"...only it was 10 times worse..."

...with a straight face?

Another 2 civilians murdered in Gaza by an Israeli airstrike on their home.

Raising the death toll to 19

Bulldozing down an entire neighborhood in the middle of the night without any warning, is a lack of action?

Shooting at Palestinian fishermen and farmers just for kicks, is a lack of action?

Allowing only 10 trucks of food and supplies a day into an area that needs over a 150 trucks a day to survive, is a lack of action?

Why is it, you can't bring yourself to answer any of the questions I ask you?

Is it because you wouldn't be able to say shit like this...

"...only it was 10 times worse..."

...with a straight face?

I'll inform you once I'm joking.

Forum List

Back