🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

I have seen lots of deaths------none are pretty----even those that happen to 80 year old people in a hospital bed. people who video death and gore for propaganda value are disgusting

I'm not surprised you would say that. It's not for propaganda value. It's as to why did Israel attack a baby. This attack had nothing to do with any militants or any targets. This was an odd attack.

I have seen lots of deaths------none are pretty----even those that happen to 80 year old people in a hospital bed. people who video death and gore for propaganda value are disgusting

I'm not surprised you would say that. It's not for propaganda value. It's as to why did Israel attack a baby. This attack had nothing to do with any militants or any targets. This was an odd attack.

Would you have thought the same in case things were reversed, and *I* would have put pictures of our badly injured bleeding babies for all to watch?

Somehow I doubt it.

Would you have thought the same in case things were reversed, and *I* would have put pictures of our badly injured bleeding babies for all to watch?

Somehow I doubt it.

No I haven't. Not of recent events. Something's can look like propaganda value. But not this. This could be her father filming what was inevitable. And he needed to remember his baby. The baby couldn't survive.

I said disturbing. People need to see what war does.

I'm sure people know.

I really didn't need to see that.

I can handle these things. I guess others can't.

Your people in general need to show more respect for their dead.

When Israeli children are at a hospital, people cover their faces and block the photographers in case they are there, and don't let media in like it's the best year's show.

Personally i believe it's disrespectful.

May the soul of this infant rest within HaShem's arms. no children deserve this.

Somehow I doubt it.

No I haven't. Not of recent events. Something's can look like propaganda value. But not this. This could be her father filming what was inevitable. And he needed to remember his baby. The baby couldn't survive.

Not to sound criticizing, but a father filming his child in this situation and uploads it to the internet? something about that just sounds even more disturbing than the video itself.

I'm sure people know.

When Israeli children are at a hospital, people cover their faces and block the photographers in case they are there, and don't let media in like it's the best year's show.

May the soul of this infant rest within HaShem's arms. no children deserve this.

Man you sure are such conceited people. Of course the covered the baby. This was right after the strike, they do respect the dead.

But also understand many more are killed on their side. And unfortunately it's a common thing to be murdered by Israel.

And Hashem is cursing your people. You lied to him long ago, Moses even admitted his people were scum.

Your destruction is soon. I'm sick of your sick comments.

Somehow I doubt it.

Not to sound criticizing, but a father filming his child in this situation and uploads it to the internet? something about that just sounds even more disturbing than the video itself.

I don't think it is.

I'm sure people know.

Couldn't agree more, Lipush.

Actually, most of the world's women are far better in math studies than man.

And your attitude is hardly impressive.

And I wasn't talking about bulldozers at all. Why are you bringing up things that has nothing to do with the point? If you want, I have no problem discussing it with you on a different time on a different thread. open one if you like;
Oh, but it is on point. In post after post, you defend Israeli actions by giving examples of the harm Israeli citizens (and their children) must endure. You infer its 10x worse than what the Palestinian's (and their children) endure.

So I gave you a simple example with a mathmatical componant to make it easy for the reader to understand just how ridiculous your claim was. And by you not answering my questions regarding Israeli atrocities in Gaza, is prima facia evidence you really don't give a shit about Palestinian's (or their children). You just say it to put a more human face on a barbaric government that thinks it's disgusting brand of tyranny, is doing God's work.

God didn't choose you people, he got stuck with you people!

This is why Jews pissed Hitler off.

They commit a war of aggression and celebrate murder all over the message board.

And they act with conceited behavior and laugh it off at death.

God will punish these people.

I don't think it is.

You need to at LEAST understand the reasoning behind my thinking

i can handle these things. I guess others can't.

your people in general need to show more respect for their dead.

When israeli children are at a hospital, people cover their faces and block the photographers in case they are there, and don't let media in like it's the best year's show.

May the soul of this infant rest within hashem's arms. No children deserve this.

couldn't agree more, lipush.

shutup bitch! You're a criminal zionist scum!

And seeing you have no comments about the ones who actually harmed the child, is the most disturbing of all.

Israelis deserve no respect what so ever after I see them cheering on the deaths and laughing it off.

Forum List

Back