🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

This is why Jews pissed Hitler off.

They commit a war of aggression and celebrate murder all over the message board.

And they act with conceited behavior and laugh it off at death.

God will punish these people.

"This is why Jews pissed Hitler off."

Don't go there, BIK. Seriously, you cross a red line without even noticing.

And absolutely NO Israelis celebrate the death of children in Gaza. COUNTLESS time I have expressed my opinion of this.

Instead of acting civilized, you choose to ones again spit your anti-semitism for all to see.

They commit a war of aggression and celebrate murder all over the message board.

And absolutely NO Israelis celebrate the death of children in Gaza. COUNTLESS time I have expressed my opinion of this.

Instead of acting civilized, you choose to ones again spit your anti-semitism for all to see.

Civilized what? Your garbage Roudy and GHOOK praising the war and saying they are eating popcorn watching the "show"

Look at your nature you sick person!

GOD Bring hell on them.

You need to at LEAST understand the reasoning behind my thinking
I understand it. I also understand, you won't reciprocate.

What I see is that you insist I condemn an IDF action which its aim is to protect my people and my family.

I am sorry (come to think of it, I'm NOT) that I simply won't.

I have to APPOLOGIZE for wanting to have a normal life?

Hardly.

your people in general need to show more respect for their dead.

When israeli children are at a hospital, people cover their faces and block the photographers in case they are there, and don't let media in like it's the best year's show.

Personally i believe it's disrespectful.

May the soul of this infant rest within hashem's arms. No children deserve this.

couldn't agree more, lipush.

shutup bitch! You're a criminal zionist scum!

Calm down, Bcoz. I happen to detest shroud waving and using tragedy for propaganda purposes, and I'm afraid the pals have built an entire industry around just that. It is grossly disrespectful and cynical. There are Israeli children and babies who have been killed and injured too, and I don't think videos of those poor mites should be plastered all over the internet either.
The people who upload these things, who link to them and circulate them are using these tragedies to stir up more hatred and strife, that is obvious because they only publicisse the deaths on their own side, as you keep doing and as Sherri keeps doing on behalf of the pals. Its quite sick to use the dead in this way.

Civilized what? Your garbage Roudy and GHOOK praising the war and saying they are eating popcorn watching the "show"

GOD Bring hell on them.

"My NATURE"???

What the hell are you talking about?????

More I hear you speak, more I get the sense you are not even a Palestinian, but a shaved-head NAZI!

GOD Bring hell on them.

"My NATURE"

More I hear you speak, more I get the sense you are not even a Palestinian, but a shaved-head NAZI!

Shutup idiot! Go denounce those sick posters before you say you are a right person.

Hashem hates your nature!

What I see is that you insist I condemn an IDF action which its aim is to protect my people and my family.

Hardly.
What does bulldozing down an entire Palestinian neighborhood, have to do with protecting your family?

What does shooting at Palestinian fishermen, have to do with protecting your family?

Can you answer that?

GOD Bring hell on them.

'Hell' is a metaphorical theme suited to express the birth of human nature. It is not a real thing.

Just like the belief that Allah will turn us to pigs and apes, and that the trees and stones will call for you to kill us, IS NOT A REAL THING

couldn't agree more, lipush.

shutup bitch! You're a criminal zionist scum!

Calm down, Bcoz. I happen to detest shroud waving and using tragedy for propaganda purposes, and I'm afraid the pals have built an entire industry around just that. It is grossly disrespectful and cynical. There are Israeli children and babies who have been killed and injured too, and I don't think videos of those poor mites should be plastered all over the internet either.
The people who upload these things, who link to them and circulate them are using these tragedies to stir up more hatred and strife, that is obvious because they only publicisse the deaths on their own side, as you keep doing and as Sherri keeps doing on behalf of the pals. Its quite sick to use the dead in this way.

What do you mean stir more hate? The people in Gaza are being bombed and of course they dislike Israel more and more.

Anjelica if you were a true person you wouldn't look at every aspect in a IDF POV, you're ignoring all the aggression on Gaza.

You must not understand what it is to have a random war campaign be launched in a ferocious manner where the electricity is cut and civilians are living in the most fear imaginable.

And Israel fired the first shot here. You need to kill the bias a little bit.

Hardly.
What does bulldozing down an entire Palestinian neighborhood, have to do with protecting your family?

What does shooting at Palestinian fishermen, have to do with protecting your family?

Can you answer that?

There were in the past fishermens that had explosives and hurt Israelis throught sea. There were TERROR attacks through see.

As for killing Palestinian fishermen, if they are not under any chance, a risk, i don't think they should be harmed.

As for destroying a Palestinian house, it depends on the case. Give an example

GOD Bring hell on them.

'Hell' is a metaphorical theme suited to express the birth of human nature. It is not a real thing.

Just like the belief that Allah will turn us to pigs and apes, and that the trees and stones will call for you to kill us, IS NOT A REAL THING

Hell is real, Christians and Muslims believe in it.

You're wrong. We're right. Jews don't have the answers to religion. Realize for once you're not a special species and you aren't right.

Everything you've said is that you're right and the world is wrong.

Us gentiles are always wrong.

Man you need to watch your words. Is dangerous, in the future you will make a second Hitler with this kind of despicable shit you're saying.

But you make no effort to stop it.

When my country invaded Iraq, I wrote my representatives telling them, "WTF are you doing? This isn't what America's about?"

Hardly.

Can you answer that?

There were in the past fishermens that had explosives and hurt Israelis throught sea. There were TERROR attacks through see.

As for killing Palestinian fishermen, if they are not under any chance, a risk, i don't think they should be harmed.

You're country is an Occupier! Through state sponsored violence you build illegal settlements and threaten the Palestinians if they attempt to stop the building that they will be killed or arrested by the IDF. You steal land on a daily basis!

Admit it! Quit being a slaphappy moron!

GOD Bring hell on them.

"My NATURE"

Shutup idiot! Go denounce those sick posters before you say you are a right person.

Were you speaking with me, or with THEM?

When I speak with you I say my opinion, not anyone else's.

So chill.

If you wish for me to go against any other poster, you should take your own advice and tell all those Sunni guys, Sherries and all other Jew haters to sod off.

When I speak with you, I speak with YOU, and not other Jew haters. So when you comment, comment to ME, and don't pretend like I'm other posters you disagree with.

My opinion is my own, and others' is others, sometimes we see eye to eye, sometimes no.

GET IT? Good. Now CHILL.

GOD Bring hell on them.

Hell is real, Christians and Muslims believe in it.

You're wrong. We're right. Jews don't have the answers to religion. Realize for once you're not a special species and you aren't right.

Everything you've said is that you're right and the world is wrong.

Us gentiles are always wrong.

Man you need to watch your words. Is dangerous, in the future you will make a second Hitler with this kind of despicable shit you're saying.

People also used to believe the sun revolves around the earth. so?

In the meantime, it is YOUR religion that says to kill all Jews, "till they hide behind the stones and trees", your Nabi clearly said, the words of ALLAH, is that you must not leave ONE JEW BREATHING, or else, Jannat will not come to you.

That is more approaching to Nazism, IMO, than anything else.

'because' must I remind you that your sluts DANCE when your colleagues slit the throats of infants? young girls it is unprecedented something like CONTRIBUTION TO MANKIND BY THE UMMAH-------young girls dancing because one of their "brothers" grabbed a four year old girl by the hair and shot her brains out FOR ALLAH. -------

"My NATURE"

Were you speaking with me, or with THEM?

When I speak with you I say my opinion, not anyone else's.

So chill.

If you wish for me to go against any other poster, you should take your own advice and tell all those Sunni guys, Sherries and all other Jew haters to sod off.

When I speak with you, I speak with YOU, and not other Jew haters. So when you comment, comment to ME, and don't pretend like I'm other posters you disagree with.

My opinion is my own, and others' is others, sometimes we see eye to eye, sometimes no.

GET IT? Good. Now CHILL.

You're still acting conceited. People aren't Jew haters for despising Israelis actions.

The world is sick of it.

Can you answer that?

You're country is an Occupier! Through state sponsored violence you build illegal settlements and threaten the Palestinians if they attempt to stop the building that they will be killed or arrested by the IDF. You steal land on a daily basis!

Admit it! Quit being a slaphappy moron!

You see it as a Jewish occupation. We see it as releasing land from ARAB occupation.

There are evidence, though, of our old roots in here. Things you cannot ignore.

It's all depends on point of view.

Forum List

Back