🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Then I move for a complete bilateral cessation of hostilities. If you know anyone to whom you can forward my sentiments, please do.

Hamas has had that offer on the table for years. So far Israel has rejected it.

An offer to stop rocket fire? Any time that offer has been made some "other" faction, which Hamas can't control has continued and Hamas has plead ignorance and innocence. Israel unilaterally disengaged. Hours later, prompted by nothing, rockets fell.

Israel rejected the offer therefor the hostilities continue.

The defender of deliberate Israeli civilian slaughters of Gentiles in the land of Palestine is so proud of Israel's killing operations and so ready to eagerly defend each and every killing of a Gentile Palestinian child and defenseless civilian by Israel in Palestine! Do you thank God every time a Gentile Palestinian child or civilian is murdered by Israel? Do you Pray every night for more Gentile Palestinian children and civilians to die? Why are you not over there aiming the weapons at the babies and other Gentile civilians, I really wonder about the absence of some people in the actual killing fields, seeing how vigorously they defend these deliberate Israeli civilian Gentile killings in Gaza? It's funny how people project their own hate onto others, you defend the baby killers in the IDF and accuse me of hate when I expose the immorality of what you are doing. And then you go on to accuse me of wanting to kill the ones doing the killing of the babies! You are some twisted and messed up human being!
Disturbing drivel.

That is the kind of comment Idiots make, they have nothing better to say and they find a word like "drivel" and fling it out all around them!

.........and her posts so strongly suggest that she wishes she could be there to kill a few for herself.

The BIG LIE that 'Israel is deliberately killing Gazan children *because they are not Jewish* is well worthy of such a skank.

At last we are seeing Sherri's TRUE religion: Jew-killing hate.

I've noticed since yesterday evening that she really seems to be getting off on these hostilities. She seems rather excited by it all. How sick is that? I suspect she doesn't care too much for the palistinians who are suffering and those who will probably be killed as a few Jews have been and will be killed during the process.

I expect the Christ hater is dancing the night away, celebrating the deaths of Palestinian children all night long!

You are pathetic!

I do not get this defending child killers and war criminals thing you so passionately embrace, I guess if you had been a German in Nazi Germany you would have been there working in those camps torturing and killing children with the smile never leaving your face!

Sherri

You have a very fertile imagination, Sherri. Not an unusal trait among pathalogical liars and fantasists such as your good self. I wonder if there's a way to put it to more constructive use though? Hasn't your psychiatrist been able to come up with any worthwhile ideas - short of sectioning you?
I'd suggest directing it toward activities related to your alleged relgion, but we've all witnessed what an appalling excuse for a Christian you are, so that won't work. Maybe its best you just carry on spewing the filth out of what you think passes for a brain onto this board. I have to confess it is quite entertaining and the board wouldn't be the same without your regular displays of foaming at the mouth Jew hatred. Or maybe we could find you a Gaza bound 'humanitarian' aid ship? But you do know wielding an iron bar isn't exactly 'humanitarian', right? Just a thought :eusa_angel:

Yours respectfuly, the Isahater , ho ho ho.

The defender of deliberate Israeli civilian slaughters of Gentiles in the land of Palestine is so proud of Israel's killing operations and so ready to eagerly defend each and every killing of a Gentile Palestinian child and defenseless civilian by Israel in Palestine! Do you thank God every time a Gentile Palestinian child or civilian is murdered by Israel? Do you Pray every night for more Gentile Palestinian children and civilians to die? Why are you not over there aiming the weapons at the babies and other Gentile civilians, I really wonder about the absence of some people in the actual killing fields, seeing how vigorously they defend these deliberate Israeli civilian Gentile killings in Gaza? It's funny how people project their own hate onto others, you defend the baby killers in the IDF and accuse me of hate when I expose the immorality of what you are doing. And then you go on to accuse me of wanting to kill the ones doing the killing of the babies! You are some twisted and messed up human being!
Disturbing drivel.

That is the kind of comment Idiots make, they have nothing better to say and they find a word like "drivel" and fling it out all around them!
More mindless drivel. Sorry Doc, I got here first.

Restaurants, Pubs and public places in Tel Aviv are being closed immediately.

at least they aren't under a ceaseless blockade.

They are not.

However, million civilians in Israel were instucted to stay in.

How's that any different from a blockade?

lipush,

There is a lot of difference, when Palestinian Gentiles in Gaza do not heed the Blockade they are shot at and killed by the IDF.

I do not expect the IDF will shoot and kill an Israeli Jew if they leave their houses.

Sherri

sherry ain't posting nearly as nuch as you, and Lips is giving us a blow by blow.

Where did I refer to number of posts? Duhhhh.
If you object to Lipush telling us what is happening when it happens you don't have to read it.
Incidentally, we are still waiting for the evidence for your libel that Jews and Iraelies are celebrating the murder of arab babies and children WORLDWIDE.
Have you made any progress on that yet?
Yours in anticipation.

Hey, Christ hater, your celebration of the deaths of Palestinian children and civilians can be read in the words you post, as you defend these deliberate civilian killings!

And celebrating children dying is a sick and pathetic thing!

Sherri

Hey, Nutter, get thee to a psychiatrist, pronto.
:eusa_pray:

lipush,

as you celebrate the death of children in gaza?

You are some sick human being!

May god have mercy on your soul!

Sherri

i celebrate the death of children in gaza?

you liar

how many times have i said i condemn harming children on any side of this conflict?!?!?!

stop lying

she can't. In order to try to deflect attention from the racist hate crimes that constitute the whole agenda of hamas, et. Al. She has to try to accuse israel of doing the same thing. It's the same agenda as becauseiknow.

Its Israel who initiated this military operation who is deliberately killing Gentile children and civilians in Gaza!

Can your mind comprehend this truth?

Last edited:
Hey, Christ hater, your celebration of the deaths of Palestinian children and civilians can be read in the words you post, as you defend these deliberate civilian killings!

Christ hater? Don't you Muslims deny that Jesus was the son of god, and demote him to "prophet" just like the pervert warlord Muhammad?(mhbih)

And celebrating children dying is a sick and pathetic thing!

Sherri

Stop murdering Jews - it's concept so simple even a Muslim can grasp it - stop murdering Jews.

Disturbing drivel.

Actially hes right. Everything you say is drivel. Where is the proof that Israel PURPOSELY targets civilians?

you liar

how many times have i said i condemn harming children on any side of this conflict?!?!?!

stop lying

she can't. In order to try to deflect attention from the racist hate crimes that constitute the whole agenda of hamas, et. Al. She has to try to accuse israel of doing the same thing. It's the same agenda as becauseiknow.

Its Israel who initiated this military operation who is deliberately killing Gentile children and civilians in Gaza!

Uh oh.
Sherri meltdown imminent.

you liar

stop lying

JEWISH children are hurt, as well

Stop with this "Gentile" crap already, you NUTJOB!!!!!!!

at least they aren't under a ceaseless blockade.

They are not.

lipush,

There is a lot of difference, when Palestinian Gentiles in Gaza do not heed the Blockade they are shot at and killed by the IDF.

I do not expect the IDF will shoot and kill an Israeli Jew if they leave their houses.

Sherri

The comparison is inaccurate.

Around Gaza there is a wall, yet people there walk free, to shoppings, schools, daily job.

Around the south there is no wall, yet people are not leaving their houses, no schools, shopping or traffic. cities are dead.

There is no different whatsoever.

Disturbing drivel.
What can one do, if the material one reads looks like an excerpt from the medical history drivelings of the mental patient! Is it, really?

I've noticed since yesterday evening that she really seems to be getting off on these hostilities. She seems rather excited by it all. How sick is that? I suspect she doesn't care too much for the palistinians who are suffering and those who will probably be killed as a few Jews have been and will be killed during the process.

I expect the Christ hater is dancing the night away, celebrating the deaths of Palestinian children all night long!

You are pathetic!

I do not get this defending child killers and war criminals thing you so passionately embrace, I guess if you had been a German in Nazi Germany you would have been there working in those camps torturing and killing children with the smile never leaving your face!

Sherri

You have a very fertile imagination, Sherri. Not an unusal trait among pathalogical liars and fantasists such as your good self. I wonder if there's a way to put it to more constructive use though? Hasn't your psychiatrist been able to come up with any worthwhile ideas - short of sectioning you?
I'd suggest directing it toward activities related to your alleged relgion, but we've all witnessed what an appalling excuse for a Christian you are, so that won't work. Maybe its best you just carry on spewing the filth out of what you think passes for a brain onto this board. I have to confess it is quite entertaining and the board wouldn't be the same without your regular displays of foaming at the mouth Jew hatred. Or maybe we could find you a Gaza bound 'humanitarian' aid ship? But you do know wielding an iron bar isn't exactly 'humanitarian', right? Just a thought :eusa_angel:

We all choose how to respond to Injustices, like deliberate killings of children, in our world.

And we will all answer for those choices we have made some day, no matter how much time in a life is spent denying God's existence.

May God have mercy on your soul!

Sherri

You are pathetic!

Sherri

We all choose how to respond to Injustices, like deliberate killings of children, in our world.

And we will all answer for those choices we have made some day, no matter how much time in a life is spent denying God's existence.

May God have mercy on your soul!

Sherri

Thank you, Sherri.
You are too kind :eusa_angel:
Really.

They are not.

lipush,

Sherri

Around Gaza there is a wall, yet people there walk free, to shoppings, schools, daily job.

Around the south there is no wall, yet people are not leaving their houses, no schools, shopping or traffic. cities are dead.

lipush,

I think the numbers of civilains deliberately targeted and injured by Israeli weapons in Gaza is now over 100, I really have to doubt your claim Gazans are freely moving about, and without fear, stepping out of their houses.

Israel can stop these attacks on Gaza any time they choose!

Israel is the Occupier!

They can end the Occupation of Palestine and illegal Blockade of Gaza any time they choose!

The world is fed up with Israel's war crimes and terrorism and child killings in Palestine!

Sherri

I think the numbers of civilains deliberately targeted and injured by Israeli weapons in Gaza is now over 100, I really have to doubt your claim Gazans are freely moving about, and without fear, stepping out of their houses. Israel can stop these attacks on Gaza any time they choose! Israel is the Occupier! They can end the Occupation of Palestine and illegal Blockade of Gaza any time they choose! The world is fed up with Israel's war crimes and terrorism and child killings in Palestine!
Disturbing drivel, indeed.

lipush,

Sherri

lipush,

I think the numbers of civilains deliberately targeted and injured by Israeli weapons in Gaza is now over 100, I really have to doubt your claim Gazans are freely moving about, and without fear, stepping out of their houses.

Israel is the Occupier!

They can end the Occupation of Palestine and illegal Blockade of Gaza any time they choose!

The world is fed up with Israel's war crimes and terrorism and child killings in Palestine!

Sherri
Who's gonna stop the rockets, mush-fer-brains?

lipush,

Israel is the Occupier!

Sherri

Israel can. Any time it wants.

lipush,

Israel is the Occupier!

Sherri

Israel can. Any time it wants.
By surrendering to Hamas?

Forum List

Back