🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Marg that was really stupid. Gods will is everything. That doesn't mean he sent Israel to go and kill people. The way you're trying to justify these attacks is devastating. Please don't say something like that again, and steer off topic.

Don't bring God into war. God doesn't want war or children harmed on any side.

God doesn't have bombs and rockets. People DO.

See the difference? It won't be God making peace between Israelis and Palestinians. It is only US who are able to do so.

Hamas rockets, two, reach Rishon Lezion.

Rishon LeZion is an entirely residential city-----it was founded in 1882
I know because I have relatives there bombing rishon lezion is proof that the islamo nazi pigs are out to murder children It is an entirely NON MILITARY TARGET.
In general----lots of jews live there----and the islamo nazi pigs do want to kill jews

Hamas rockets, two, reach Rishon Lezion.

Rishon LeZion is an entirely residential city-----it was founded in 1882
I know because I have relatives there bombing rishon lezion is proof that the islamo nazi pigs are out to murder children It is an entirely NON MILITARY TARGET.
In general----lots of jews live there----and the islamo nazi pigs do want to kill jews

Friends of ours heard the siren and explosions in Rishon Le'tzion.

Public shelters are officially opened as we speak.

Marg that was really stupid. Gods will is everything. That doesn't mean he sent Israel to go and kill people. The way you're trying to justify these attacks is devastating. Please don't say something like that again, and steer off topic.

BIK, I am not posting with the intent to disrespect anyone. I don't think you quite understood me, but I am NOT important and it's no problem.

I just can't see GOD in a war. That's my personal opinion, I don't think I've got some TRUTH there..... I'm no religious scholar.

I am grateful for your courteous reply, and I was NOT trying to justify any attack! I am sorry I didn't find a way to make it clearer.

Now I admit that I DO indeed post some things that *are* really stupid. No argument there : ))

If it's stupid of me now to wish still for peace, then maybe others are too smart?

so you replaced "ignore" with "ignorance."

bold move.

No, you're ignorance is putting something up from 8 years ago that actually was in response to an Israeli attack back in 2005.

Like I said, I don't actually have you on ignore, the button, but if I see stupid things like that it won't engage me in a convo with you.

which attack in 2005? I'd love to know. The date is quite significant. And your threat not to "engage in convo" with me is not really all that daunting. I haven't seen that you engage in much "convo" with anyone. So far, you have called me an idiot and a retard, cursed and called me a liar. If this is "convo" then I'm ok without it.

You're irrelevant posts make no sense. There's no point of it. This is what matters right now.

That's not a response. It always happens with an Israeli escalation near the elections.

This has been planned for a while. It's shadowy. Israel has devastating power and they murder people in a ferocious way. Palestinians have every right to respond.

Why isn't your all omnipotent allah improving the lot of his people, the pals? Why has he allowed Israel this 'devastating power' whilst denying it to the pals?

Thanks for pointing out what certainly appears to be a flaw in much Muslim interpretation of the Qu'ran: If all that happens is by the Will of Allah - then how is it Allah could will that the people of Mohammed be 'oppressed' by anyone else?

The classical answer is that no merely human power could oppose the Divine - and so 'The Devil makes them do it'.

That of course doesn't take into account world politics or weapons technology......

A non-theological assessment would acknowledge that the other Arab nations are fed up with the HAMAS/Hezbollah SHIT and don't want 'em anywhere near their own nations, and are quite happy to watch the Israelis tear up Gaza trying to destroy HAMAS. In fact, most of 'em are provately CHEERING the destruction even as they publicly weep copious crocodile tears over their 'poor persecuted Palestinian brethren' - whom they import as non-citizen 'guest workers' little better than slaves. Because they can.

The Syrians and Iranians are DELIGHTED - they get to see dead Jews on TV *AND* use the Gaza fighting as a massive distraction from their own oppression of their own citizens. I bet we can add Qutar, Bahrain, and a few other States to that list, too....

The Turks are snickering, because they can sneer at EVERYONE - while knowing this'll distract folks from taking them to task over the Armenian genocide while the clock runs out and the last survivors die.....

The Russians can piously express dismay, while being relieved that this distracts everyone from noticing their support of Iran/Syria: they are too short-sighted to see what they're about to reap along their southern border with all those Islamic-stans!

and israelis and jews world wide are celebrating and cheering the slaughter of innocent arab children.

you know, in all my time on the boards, i don't ever think i have seen any of the pro-palestinian/pro- human rights posters, let alone any arab or muslim, actually cyber-cheer and celebrate the deaths of israel children.

Don't bring God into war. God doesn't want war or children harmed on any side.

God doesn't have bombs and rockets. People DO.

See the difference? It won't be God making peace between Israelis and Palestinians. It is only US who are able to do so.

I never put God in this. Anjelica did.

And you are allowed to make prayers. God isn't involved in the human aspect. In other ways.

Why isn't your all omnipotent allah improving the lot of his people, the pals? Why has he allowed Israel this 'devastating power' whilst denying it to the pals?

Thanks for pointing out what certainly appears to be a flaw in much Muslim interpretation of the Qu'ran: If all that happens is by the Will of Allah - then how is it Allah could will that the people of Mohammed be 'oppressed' by anyone else?

The classical answer is that no merely human power could oppose the Divine - and so 'The Devil makes them do it'.

That of course doesn't take into account world politics or weapons technology......

A non-theological assessment would acknowledge that the other Arab nations are fed up with the HAMAS/Hezbollah SHIT and don't want 'em anywhere near their own nations, and are quite happy to watch the Israelis tear up Gaza trying to destroy HAMAS. In fact, most of 'em are provately CHEERING the destruction even as they publicly weep copious crocodile tears over their 'poor persecuted Palestinian brethren' - whom they import as non-citizen 'guest workers' little better than slaves. Because they can.

The Syrians and Iranians are DELIGHTED - they get to see dead Jews on TV *AND* use the Gaza fighting as a massive distraction from their own oppression of their own citizens. I bet we can add Qutar, Bahrain, and a few other States to that list, too....

The Turks are snickering, because they can sneer at EVERYONE - while knowing this'll distract folks from taking them to task over the Armenian genocide while the clock runs out and the last survivors die.....

The Russians can piously express dismay, while being relieved that this distracts everyone from noticing their support of Iran/Syria: they are too short-sighted to see what they're about to reap along their southern border with all those Islamic-stans!

and israelis and jews world wide are celebrating and cheering the slaughter of innocent arab children.

Prove it; No Jew who respects himself will celebrate slaughter of women and children.

That's just pure hatred you just spit

BIK, I am not posting with the intent to disrespect anyone. I don't think you quite understood me, but I am NOT important and it's no problem.

I just can't see GOD in a war. That's my personal opinion, I don't think I've got some TRUTH there..... I'm no religious scholar.

I am grateful for your courteous reply, and I was NOT trying to justify any attack! I am sorry I didn't find a way to make it clearer.

Now I admit that I DO indeed post some things that *are* really stupid. No argument there : ))

If it's stupid of me now to wish still for peace, then maybe others are too smart?

I never brought God in this. Anjelica tried to say I involved him in this war. I didn't.

480974_486414104714798_760804611_n.jpg

No, you're ignorance is putting something up from 8 years ago that actually was in response to an Israeli attack back in 2005.

Like I said, I don't actually have you on ignore, the button, but if I see stupid things like that it won't engage me in a convo with you.

which attack in 2005? I'd love to know. The date is quite significant. And your threat not to "engage in convo" with me is not really all that daunting. I haven't seen that you engage in much "convo" with anyone. So far, you have called me an idiot and a retard, cursed and called me a liar. If this is "convo" then I'm ok without it.

You're irrelevant posts make no sense. There's no point of it. This is what matters right now.

so you have nothing to back up your claim of an attack in 2005. OK. Why don't you just say so? There's no shame in not knowing. Just in being unwilling to learn.

Lipush keeps telling us that I don't live there so I shouldn't be upset.

Even though in the summer of 2011 I was near hit by a drone strike and have experienced Israeli terror myself.

I lived almost a year during the occupation before 2005. I know what's it like to be under attack and I get memories that flashback. I know what my people are going through. I won't stand by idle.

I have citizenship to Gaza.

Don't be fooled by her. I was in Gaza during a similar operation like this back in 2003-2004.

I have experienced Palestinian terrorism on myself in 2009.

And I never said you should not care. I said that you basically have no grounds, in this, THIS time, you should thank your God youre not persally involved, and I am no soldier nor have I killed anyone, so your personal attackes are seriously misplaced.

I am sure you know the meaning of being attacked, but so do I. Everytime I hear the siren, I'm truly panicked. I have heard missiled hitting and falling and it sounds like your entire house is crashing down upon you. I have nearly lost my family in more than one occasion.

There is no need from my side to keep quiet while you say stupidities.

Qassam rockets are nothing. You were perfectly safe and faced no danger. Most likely,

Try having a drone fall near you. Coward. I've experienced your countries devastating attacks as a teenager, when it happened.

so you have nothing to back up your claim of an attack in 2005. OK. Why don't you just say so? There's no shame in not knowing. Just in being unwilling to learn.

You brought it up. Not me. That was a pretty disgusting off topic and irrelevant post. If you're trying to defend Israel, that's one of the dumbest ways you can possibly do so.

So they left Gaza...forcibly removed all the Jews there just so they could have more war? :doubt:

You act as if Gaza was a Jewish city. It was an occupied city with illegal settlers--about 8,000 of them. And the rest were military forces.

Gaza was an occupied territory. They had to leave sooner or later.

And they sanctioned Gaza and made restrictions right away.

So you didn't answer the question....Gaza was a test case, to see if the Arabs there could make something of that place, to live in peace they could not.

Just another of Israel big lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

you know, in all my time on the boards, i don't ever think i have seen any of the pro-palestinian/pro- human rights posters, let alone any arab or muslim, actually cyber-cheer and celebrate the deaths of israel children.

I believe that anyone who celebrates the death of anyone, child or adult, Arab, Israeli or otherwise, is not representing what Judaism teaches. And yes, by the way, take this as a direct condemnation of those rabbis and leaders who claim to speak for Judaism and denigrate any group and preach violence. Jewish leaders can be stupid and terroristic as well as anyone. We learn Lo echpotz b'mot hamet, “I do not desire [your] death” (Ezekiel 18:32) that god does not want anyone to die, just live following laws, and in the talmud we learn (Brachos 10a), yitamu chataim vilo chotim, let the sins be stopped but not sinners.

You brought it up. Not me. That was a pretty disgusting off topic and irrelevant post. If you're trying to defend Israel, that's one of the dumbest ways you can possibly do so.

actually, if you had a clue, you'd see it was not off topic, but indeed, a direct refutation of a claim you made. but you don't, so you don't.

Lipush keeps telling us that I don't live there so I shouldn't be upset.

Even though in the summer of 2011 I was near hit by a drone strike and have experienced Israeli terror myself.

I lived almost a year during the occupation before 2005. I know what's it like to be under attack and I get memories that flashback. I know what my people are going through. I won't stand by idle.

I have citizenship to Gaza.

Don't be fooled by her. I was in Gaza during a similar operation like this back in 2003-2004.

I have experienced Palestinian terrorism on myself in 2009.

And I never said you should not care. I said that you basically have no grounds, in this, THIS time, you should thank your God youre not persally involved, and I am no soldier nor have I killed anyone, so your personal attackes are seriously misplaced.

I am sure you know the meaning of being attacked, but so do I. Everytime I hear the siren, I'm truly panicked. I have heard missiled hitting and falling and it sounds like your entire house is crashing down upon you. I have nearly lost my family in more than one occasion.

There is no need from my side to keep quiet while you say stupidities.

Qassam rockets are nothing. You were perfectly safe and faced no danger. Most likely,

Try having a drone fall near you. Coward. I've experienced your countries devastating attacks as a teenager, when it happened.

For how long? month? two months? a year?

Try living like a duck in battle range your entire *LIFE*. try living daily under gunshots.

You speak high and mighty behind a screen. thousands of miles away.

It must be ME the coward one:mad:

Forum List

Back