🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

They don't defend the palestinian people they endanger them every single day and put them in harms way every opportunity they get.
And your support for a school bus targetting terrorist is noted.

Military bus was right next to it. It's the fault of the IDF for using settler teenagers as human shields and driving them next to a IDF bus full of troops taking them near the border and teaching them that they will drop bombs on Gaza one day too.

There's no such thing as a school bus patrolling the border you idiot.

That being said, you're full of shit. Israel commits a massacre and a act of war and you act as if the everyone else is brainwashed fool. Hamas does defend it's people. Israel is a criminal state.

You say any other retarded garbage again and you're on ignore.

I see, so your beloved scummy terrorist targetting a school bus means Israel puts its children in harms way, but Hamas provoking military responses to its attacks and launching rockets from behind its women and children is a different thing altogether. Way to go, Bcoz.
Now, what makes you think I care whether or not you put me on ignore?
BTW, you've claimed you are putting so many people on ignore you are just going to end up talking to yourself. Lol :clap2:.

There's no such thing as a "school" bus patrolling a border.

If Gazans had send a school bus with a Hamas bus next to it patrolling the border, Israel would have shot and killed every child in the bus.

You're nothing but a hypocrite and fool.

Israeli troops were hurt in the attack, in response to a previous killing of Palestinians then.

Don't try to deceive people.

These Israeli scum claim Hamas is provoking a military response when Israel launches a war campaign and assassinates 3 officials and kills 3 children.

Jews, these people make you look miserable. Please some reasonable jews come here and make sense out of them.

There's a reason why Netanyahu called it the beginning of a major operation.

It's a war that was planned long ago.

You're sick!

'because' all militaries of a whole big file of ---POSSIBLE OPERATIONS for possible events------Israel is now responding to quite a bit of islamic shit that has taken place over weeks----no matter how many kids your nabi raped and murdered----that DOES NOT GIVE THE STINKING UMMAH the "RIGHT" to continue the program

Like I said show me the link.

And you're putting words in my mouth and projecting like a paranoid Zionist. You're on ignore until you quit projecting.

I did show you the link. And you checked it. And you responded to its content. So...um...yeah.

One more silly question -- maybe I don't understand this whole "ignore" thing, but how will you know that I have stopped "projecting" (a word which you are using incorrectly) if you have me on ignore?

Of course, if you respond to this, it shows I'm not on ignore which would be even more problematic as it would call your resolve into question.

That's not a link. Anyone could have made a Facebook page. Show me a report of your claims.

so much for that whole "ignore" thing.

You're sick!

It is you who is sick, Bcoz. And whilst there are people like you who worship school bus attacking terrorist scum and who vote into government people who admit they want to obliterate their neighbours, there can never be peace. Israel is never going to just lie down and die, when they say NEVER AGAIN they really do mean it. Its time hamas and their supporters recognised that fact.

You're sick!

It is you who is sick, Bcoz. And whilst there are people like you who worship school bus attacking terrorist scum and who vote into government people who admit they want to obliterate their neighbours, there can never be peace. Israel is never going to just lie down and die, when they say NEVER AGAIN they really do mean it. Its time hamas and their supporters recognised that fact.

Like I said, it's a road that only Israeli military uses, Hamas could not have known who was in the bus, they anticipated it was Israeli patrol troops. Because that road is only used for Israeli military.

And RIP to the teenager that was killed. They didn't target children. They couldn't see from that far. It's Israel's fault for putting children on a military road.

The rest of the stuff you said was hilarious. Israel started this war campaign. They bear responsibitly for any response by Hamas.

Israel didnt have their officials randomly assassinated. They killed Gaza officials and launched a wide operation.

Don't play victim. The world will despise Israel more if they play victim.

'because' all militaries of a whole big file of ---POSSIBLE OPERATIONS for possible events------Israel is now responding to quite a bit of islamic shit that has taken place over weeks----no matter how many kids your nabi raped and murdered----that DOES NOT GIVE THE STINKING UMMAH the "RIGHT" to continue the program

That's not a response. It always happens with an Israeli escalation near the elections.

This has been planned for a while. It's shadowy. Israel has devastating power and they murder people in a ferocious way. Palestinians have every right to respond.

This is what Anjelica stands for

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6B_yLQHJTw]Gaza Strip. 3 Year Old Child Pulled From The Rubble HORRIBLE - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RIrtYDjjEw]Anonymous statement on todays attacks on gaza stripnov #op-israel _ #opfreedompalestine reloaded.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Don't forget the Gas in Gaza, Israel has their economy in interests for this as well. They deceive people.

- What is known for now on the Israeli side: Early this morning, Grad missiles hitting the cities of Be'er Tuvia, Kiryat Malachi. Sadly, 4 civilians are killed in that incident, at least 9 are injured. out of the 9, there are: 8 months old baby, another 2 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. among the injured there are parents of two small girls, the girls were left under state care. They are to young to understand what happened.

-In Eshkol, there were 3 inured, on of them fighting for his life. in another incident in Eshkol, 2 more people were injured, as well

- Last night in Be'er sheva, a woman was injured by rocket splinters.

- In the last minutes, Alarms in Holon, Rishon Letzion, and (non officially known) Bat Yam. The falling was in Rishon Letzion area. Non harmed.

Israel still continues its fereicious assault, who knows what's still to come. May God send that terror state an earthquake that would take Netanyahu, Barak, and the whole IDF with it. Amen.

I will with your people the same thing you wish to mine.

Lipush, BIK, I implore you: do not let yourself forget who you are, even in this terrible time.

GOD doesn't wish His children to want harm for one another.

We were taught that, we believe in His Goodness.

For all the rest of us sitting safe at home with none of our kin under fire: Have a bit of compassion!!! These are real people being hurt and dying, beloved of someone. To reduce it all to 'this side is right: that side is wrong' is exactly what we each accuse the other of as the worst evil.

At least stop with the cheap shots and the vile "jokes"....

That's not a response. It always happens with an Israeli escalation near the elections.

This has been planned for a while. It's shadowy. Israel has devastating power and they murder people in a ferocious way. Palestinians have every right to respond.

Why isn't your all omnipotent allah improving the lot of his people, the pals? Why has he allowed Israel this 'devastating power' whilst denying it to the pals?

Why isn't your all omnipotent allah improving the lot of his people, the pals? Why has he allowed Israel this 'devastating power' whilst denying it to the pals?

So all of this because you hate muslims? :cool:

I don't even care anymore.

I love how Lipush tries to give us a psychological description that some Israeli children were hurt. And that we should feel so bad for them.

All innocents don't deserve to be hurt, but, you people need to understand the circumstances.

There are over tens of children injured in Gaza and a few have been killed.

As a result of Israeli operations.

So all of this because you hate muslims? :cool:

I don't even care anymore.

Eh? I was interested in your view on this and I'm interested because several times on this thread alone you have pleaded with Allah to visit destruction on Israel via various means. But no matter.

Israel still continues its fereicious assault, who knows what's still to come. May God send that terror state an earthquake that would take Netanyahu, Barak, and the whole IDF with it. Amen.

I will with your people the same thing you wish to mine.

Lipush, BIK, I implore you: do not let yourself forget who you are, even in this terrible time.

GOD doesn't wish His children to want harm for one another.

We were taught that, we believe in His Goodness.

For all the rest of us sitting safe at home with none of our kin under fire: Have a bit of compassion!!! These are real people being hurt and dying, beloved of someone. To reduce it all to 'this side is right: that side is wrong' is exactly what we each accuse the other of as the worst evil.

At least stop with the cheap shots and the vile "jokes"....

Thank you. For the record, I understand he speaks out of anger. They have casualties. But so do we.

And with all do respect to this anger, BIK is not in line of fire, and his life is not under any risk.

I cannot say the same thing for myself. There is no reason whatsoever that I should put up with pickering and bashing from him. I do respect him and I know he can be very nice person to talk to. But right now I am truely not under the situation in which I can put up with his accusations.

I started this thread to update, not to argue, and I'm sorry it got to this. Next time I will simply ignore those kinds of posts instead of commenting without thinking:redface:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back