🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

^^^^^^

This Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them.

What an evil thing to say.
Did you forget you pretend not to be an anti-semite?

Do you think you're not evil by worrying of any Jew getting hurt, but you advocate this murdering campaign against the Palestinians?

You're a sick woman, I'm not it your friend for you to tell me this.

Their mentality is a big problem. And partially was responsible, also other reasons.

Last edited:
IDF is not in Gaza now.

They're all over Gaza. And they assassinated two military officials and a police security official.

I Hope you weren't making that as an excuse.

Rockets are in response to these cruel attacks.

Rocket and mortar fire preceded the current IDF operation to weed out your terror-rat buds, Princess. :D

No, you're speaking of the previous events where a boy got attacked, and helicopter gunships attacked Gaza.

Palestinians responded by hitting an Israeli military target invading the border.

And Israel killed 4 civilians right away.

Palestinians respond with what they can.

You're more than welcome to give information, I opened this threat to do just that. right now I'm listening to the redio and media, I have no clue of the Gaza happenings, but only in my district. Just because you think no one should care doesn't mean I should not say what's going on. It happenes as we speak and I hear it all outside.:cool:

No one understands your posts, this isn't an Israeli forum warning people of Israeli cities.

I undertand Lipush's posts just fine.
Stop pretending to speak for everyone.

Yeah, because you're a fucking Israeli, I understand them too, some people may not.

there is lots of PRECEDING crotch boy-----the rapist dog----of mecca attacked and pillaged and murdered and raped in Yathrib even before that -------and more than a billion lick his ass for doing so

The Lipush posts are very valuable to all of us who have relatives in israel ----now under attack by islamo nazi pigs

Israel still continues its fereicious assault, who knows what's still to come. May God send that terror state an earthquake that would take Netanyahu, Barak, and the whole IDF with it. Amen.

I will with your people the same thing you wish to mine.
No, you're claiming something far worse, with all this talk about the Samson Option.

Because I tell you this, that level of crazy talk, would justify a pre-emptive nuclear strike on Israel, until you're just one, big, glowing in the dark, parking lot.

There's nothing more dangerous on this planet, than a country with nuclear weapons and their leaders thinking like a 2 year old.

^^^^^^

This Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them.

What an evil thing to say.
Did you forget you pretend not to be an anti-semite?

Do you think you're not evil by worrying of any Jew getting hurt, but you advocate this murdering campaign against the Palestinians?

Their mentality is a big problem. And partially was responsible, also other reasons.

As I told you yesterday, Bcoz,I don't pray but my thoughts are with the innocents on both sides. I appreciate you are upset, but revealing your Jew hatred over and over again on this thread and saying things such as the 'Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them' is utterly disgusting and won't win you any supporters. The cat is now firmly out of the bag so don't pretend you aren't antisemitic anymore, I don't think that will wash now. Benefit of the doubt withdrawn.

Were they Jihadists or civilians?
Israel makes no distinction between the two. Everyone is treated as a terrorist. Men, women, children, the elderly, people holding white flags, people cowering in their homes, people fishing, people farming, etc., everyone.

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement

All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”
Israeli's who are appauled by this, will always have my respect; those that attempt to defend this policy, can go to hell!

194930_345x230.jpg

Miracle, when Hamas militant was killed, he somehow got his final prayer finger up.

As I told you yesterday, Bcoz,I don't pray but my thoughts are with the innocents on both sides. I appreciate you are upset, but revealing your Jew hatred over and over again on this thread and saying things such as the 'Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them' is utterly disgusting and won't win you any supporters. The cat is now firmly out of the bag so don't pretend you aren't antisemitic anymore, I don't think that will wash now. Benefit of the doubt withdrawn.

I really don't see how you're fair. When you can prove that, okay. We will see.

Other than that I'm not in a good mood, my grandma is having problems.

My cousins are in danger.

And it's because of Israel's war on Gaza.

Last edited:
It's an act of war and a war crime, Princess. :D
An act of war, is the one who initiates the violence and in this case, it's Israel. They have been laying seize to Gaza, ever since Hamas was elected. To collectively punish an entire population of people, just because you didn't like the results of their election, is pretty sick in the head!

THAT, is the act of war.

Lipush, was anything fired at tel aviv?

Did they intercept it?

Why is there a video of a launch. That doesn't sound like a grad.

Do you realise how evil you are to believe its evil of someone else to be concerned about Jewish people getting hurt?
Accept that most of those people concernced with Jewish people getting hurt, could care less about Palestinian people getting hurt.

So you're half good/half evil.

Forum List

Back