🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

My understanding is that at least one boy did die - but it does not matter.
No, it does matter and things like that should not happen.

It is an act of war to shoot into another nation.
No, that's a war crime. An act of war, is murdering members of other governments, to collectively punish its population.

So you claim about Israeli incursions into Gaza, then so it is with the rockets FROM Gaza.
The rockets are in response to the incursions in Gaza.

Firing rockets into Israel is bad, but randomly shooting Palestinian fisherman and farmers on a regular basis, is just mean.

official. 3 killed in the last attack.

All I see is 3 wounded. But I'm glad Israelis finally feel the pain.

Especially considering what's about to happen in Gaza.

And the IDF is warning people to leave areas in Gaza.

More people will be murdered.

Israelis need to be killed too, to understand what war does, except the Haaretz reporters, they should live and be proud of their work, also the peace activists.

Israelis need to be killed too, to understand what war does, except the Haaretz reporters, they should live and be proud of their work, also the peace activists.

I don't wish for civilians to get hurt any place.

It's sad that you have such anger towards civilians and wishing them harm.

EUTERS0SJS22_PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL-OPERATION_1114_11355371_wa.jpg

EPA03471106357000_wa.jpg

AP0DV111-Main-2012-11-14T16-39-06.127Z353999_wa.jpg

Most people in the south are new people, settlers, when the IDF is ransacking Gaza and killing everybody and bombing the whole place.

The same needs to be done back.

You can't just stand idle to a sick, psychotic military and government that bomb your city on a daily basis.

Hopefully many IDF troops will get targeted on the border. Those criminals need to go to Hell.

Israel blocks journalists from entering Gaza | Maan News Agency

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Israeli authorities are preventing foreign journalists from entering the Gaza Strip despite promises the Erez crossing would be open Thursday.

An email sent to foreign reporters from the Government Press Office said that "following an assessment of the situation & decision by GOC southern command, Erez crossing will be open to journalists with valid GPO cards, subject to their signing a waiver at the crossing."

Nevertheless reporters trying to enter Gaza early Thursday were not being let inside. Journalists stuck at the crossing said it might have been closed due to rocket fire in the vicinity.

During Israel's Cast Lead offensive that began in December 2008, foreign media were banned from entering the Gaza Strip under directives from the army and former GPO head.

Most people in the south are new people, settlers, when the IDF is ransacking Gaza and killing everybody and bombing the whole place.

You can't just stand idle to a sick, psychotic military and government that bomb your city on a daily basis.

Hopefully many IDF troops will get targeted on the border. Those criminals need to go to Hell.

Hamas could not expect us to hold our peace when over 300 rockets were fired at civilians in less than 72 hours.

Hamas knew this will come.

This is not true, what you said, at ALL!

Most people in southerner Kibbutzim are people who had fields inherited to them by families, our family lived in Be'er Sheva for decades. so many others I know.

Where did you get the silly idea that most southerners are "new"? not true.

You can't just stand idle to a sick, psychotic military and government that bomb your city on a daily basis. - you said.

I could not agree more. That is the very same reason Israel began this operation in the first place.

Hamas could not expect us to hold our peace when over 300 rockets were fired at civilians in less than 72 hours.

Hamas knew this will come.

Hamas did know Israel would eventually launch a offensive regardless if there was peace or no peace.

They said they would sooner or later invade Gaza.

This is Israel's fault. Hamas has fired about 90 rockets that weren't intercepted.

But Israel deserves all of it.

They started this ferocious assault.

And God will make more miracles with these rockets and more Israelis will die.

God does justice, he knows Israel is an aggressor, and he will make them suffer.

This is not true, what you said, at ALL!

Most people in southerner Kibbutzim are people who had fields inherited to them by families, our family lived in Be'er Sheva for decades. so many others I know.

Where did you get the silly idea that most southerners are "new"? not true.

Exactly, very few decades, those are the old ones, the new ones are settlers.

They are not innocent people.

You can't just stand idle to a sick, psychotic military and government that bomb your city on a daily basis. - you said.

I could not agree more. That is the very same reason Israel began this operation in the first place.

No. They went in for "deterrence" , due to the "advanced" Cold War weapons Gaza militants obtained.

Israel always strikes Gaza to test weapons, murder innocents, elections, and show of force.

Forum List

Back