🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

People should be worried about Gaza because despite its continued provocations, Hamas has not built any bomb shelters or installed any air raid alarms. If the people in Gaza were protected from the leaderships of the terrorist gangs there, they would not need to be protected from Israeli attacks.

Gazans are but cannon fodder in the Arab/Muslim World's war against the Jews.

SAYIT,

I think you mean the Israeli War against the Gentiles of the Middle East!

Just keeping you, honest, now!

Sherri

Gentiles HAHAHAHAHA. YOU WIN THE DARWIN AWARD YOU MONKEY ! :lol:

Its very sad that a single one of those children died. Its also very sad to see people attempting to use their tragic deaths as statistical ammunition for point scoring when the reasons for the disparity in mortality rates is multifaceted.
It is incredibly vulgar to engage in shroud waving of this kind when most of those children would be alive and well today if the adults responsible for their well- being could just stop attacking their neighbours and then hiding behind the skirts of women and children once they've provoked the response they desired.You are supporting child murderers and engaging in their despicable habit of shroud waving and trampling all over this tragedy. Shame on you.
BTW, haven't you forgotten to neg rep me today? The 48 hour period is safely past now, Jos. Lol

well, that is about the most hypocritical post i have seen in a long time.

you deplore shroud waving to make political points and all the while you wave the shroud to make political points.

mu compliments.

oh, and go ahead and neg rep me if you want.

OK imbecille, show me where I rather than Jos is shroud waving. You will never see me do that for a great many reasons, oh, and i don't and won't ever neg rep anyone either, its incredibly childish and stupidly mean, so sorry to dissapoint you :doubt:

"most of those children would be alive and well today if the adults responsible for their well- being could just stop attacking their neighbours and then hiding behind the skirts of women and children once they've provoked the response they desired.You are supporting child murderers and engaging in their despicable habit of shroud waving and trampling all over this tragedy. Shame on you."

sounds like shroud waving to me...

on another note...

"oh, and i don't and won't ever neg rep anyone either, its incredibly childish and stupidly mean, so sorry to dissapoint you"

wake up maggie, i think anj's got somthing to say to you...

I do enjoy when they start openly calling for genocide.

As HAMAS does in their Charter, yes.

I was referring to Hoss up there, but since you want to get in to. How are the claims in Hamas's charter (which, admittedly, are bad) any worse than the current Israeli government's calls for genocide?

Could you provide a link to the "current Israeli government's calls for genocide?"
Thanks for playing and y'all come back. :D

Israel is only protecting itself.
Bulldozing down entire neighborhoods; constantly shooting at Palestinian's fisherman and farmers; murdering Palestinian children at the rate of 8/per day, are not defensive moves.

Rocket attacks are always in response to an Israeli air strike, extra-judicial killing (like we have today) or the occupation and blockade itself.

If Israel wants to protect itself, they should stop initiating all the violence.

you've been asked about 5 times now to provide evidence for your 5 a day bs, just as you were asked several times to provide evidence for your nonsense about street lights the other day. Still no evidence.
Do you think if you just make an allegation frequently enough we are all going to buy the crap you are peddling?

Anjelica,

Christ hater, can you read?

Just go to ReliefWeb, look up Occupied Palestinian Territories, and read to your hearts content, you could spend a lifetime reading all that is recorded there about Israel's human rights abuses and crimes against humanity, all about Israeli bulldozing (noone does it better than Israel, they even bulldoze the living and bury them under rubble), the IDF regular firing upon fishermen and activists with them, the years of firing upon farmers and their farmland and chickens, the child massacres, the air strikes, the targeted assassinations that are war crimes under intl law, the never ending crimes of the Occupation, and the crippling Blockade that deprives 1.7 million human beings of their basic human needs and human dignity every single day.

You certainly are a crap peddler, peddling your hate for Christ and Gentiles in Palestine all over these discussion threads.

Sherri

Last edited:
Rockets being launched right now are in response to these 20 airstrikes on gaza. Now its getting higher, about 26 to 30.

This is the only way Palestinians can respond to being killed over and over.

Gaza has gone through enough for decades now.

This is a expected by me, i knew something of this sort would happen.

And i am deeply worried for my family over in Gaza.

I'm worried about my best buddy. I hope he's safe :(

My grandma went to visit her family and came from the UAE, she's probably terrified.

I am scared because i remember that feeling of fear, when i was in Gaza and a drone strike hit very close to me, it wasn't a good feeling.

I hope your family and friends are and will be OK, BIK. I don't pray but I will be thinking of them.

.......but Sherri would have to BE honest to be able to keep anyone honest.

This whole malevolent fantasy of hers about 'the Jews' trying to commit genocide on 'Gentiles' is just some more spewage from Nazi filth. Sherri really LOOOOVES Nazi filth - but only BECAUSE they hate Jews.

Pooor Sherri - she must've been really hoping we'd fall for her BS lie about 'some of my ancestors may have been Jews a couple of hundred years ago' - as IF she thinks that should make any difference to anyone.

You are responsible for what YOU say, who YOU make yourself, Sherri. A thousand generations of martyred Jewish ancestors cannot expunge the evil of YOUR CURRENT and DEDICATED lies and filthmongering about anyone.

I was referring to Hoss up there, but since you want to get in to. How are the claims in Hamas's charter (which, admittedly, are bad) any worse than the current Israeli government's calls for genocide?

Well, the calls for genocide in the Hamas Charter exist and the calls for genocide by the Israeli government don't exist. Does that help you?

You should go ask Foreign Minister/future PM Lieberman about that.

Lieberman is not the current Israeli gov't, has not called for genocide, and has been widely and vehemently criticised by fellow Jews and Zionists. You're gonna have to do better if you wanna come here and spew your ignorance and stupidity, Princess. :D

Lieberman has said on several occasions that he wants to forcibly "evict" the Palestinians.

I notice you've truncated the conversation. Could that be because you ignorantly claimed that the "current Israeli gov't calls for genocide" but couldn't back it up with facts, Princess? :D

Ufortunately for Sherri, her 'thesis' about Jewish "genocide" of Gentiles falls flat when one contemplates the numbers of nonJews who've been given asylum in Israel from countries like Bosnia and Darfur.

But Sherri has never let any facts get in the way of her lies, has she?

Lieberman has said on several occasions that he wants to forcibly "evict" the Palestinians.

I notice you've truncated the conversation. Could that be because you ignorantly claimed that the "current Israeli gov't calls for genocide" but couldn't back it up with facts, Princess? :D

Pokey evidently mistakes 'Lieberman' for 'official written Israeli policy' - it's got to be more than a spelling error.

Ahmed Gahabri and his son both Targeted in Israeli airstrike, Gantz calls "Operation Greycloud", All events in south Are canceled, Ben Gurion and schools evacuated.

Operation Greycloud starts NOW.

They blowed up real good!

Moonglow,

He died well, that is something to think about!

Dying the victim of a terror attack, that is certainly a better way to die than while carrying out a terror attack!

And He died a Martyr, for resisting the Occupation of Palestine, for resisting the Occupation of his people!

It cannot get much better than that!

Long live Palestine!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri

Like her terror-rat cousins, Sherri worships death.
I wonder how Jabari's kids feel about their father's death?
I wonder if they are celebrating as Sherri is? :D

Last edited:

Moonglow,

Dying the victim of a terror attack, that is certainly a better way to die than while carrying out a terror attack!

And He died a Martyr, for resisting the Occupation of Palestine, for resisting the Occupation of his people!

Long live Palestine!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri

Let us hope the other Hamas leaders are as fortunate as he.

Ah, yes.

God is great!

God is good!

Loinie, I actually begin to feel *ALMOST* sorry for you.....you've gotta be havin' a bad bad day when you can't even spell the 'dirty word' correctly.......

Moonglow,

Long live Palestine!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri
God ain't on your side, Sherrie. He's downright ashamed of you.

Perhaps even embarassed by her very existence. :D

Forum List

Back