🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

This guy, Ahmed Jabari, ...Israel attempted to assassinate him many times before this.

And today he died, but 4 days ago he came back from Hajj and did pilgrimage.

God gave him the chance to do pilgrimage before he was killed.

God you are Great.

As HAMAS does in their Charter, yes.

I was referring to Hoss up there, but since you want to get in to. How are the claims in Hamas's charter (which, admittedly, are bad) any worse than the current Israeli government's calls for genocide?

Well, the calls for genocide in the Hamas Charter exist and the calls for genocide by the Israeli government don't exist. Does that help you?

You should go ask Foreign Minister/future PM Lieberman about that.

I was referring to Hoss up there, but since you want to get in to. How are the claims in Hamas's charter (which, admittedly, are bad) any worse than the current Israeli government's calls for genocide?

Well, the calls for genocide in the Hamas Charter exist and the calls for genocide by the Israeli government don't exist. Does that help you?

You should go ask Foreign Minister/future PM Lieberman about that.

I did, and he said you're full of shit.

Lieberman has said on several occasions that he wants to forcibly "evict" the Palestinians.

from sherri>>>

Hossfly,

I found myself imagining a targeted assassination of Netanyahu had occurred , imagining such an event actually occurring!

I simply could not help myself, I simply could not stop the urge to contemplate Hamas or another carrying out such an act, imagining it in my mind!

I could not help but think there would be some Justice in such an incident happening.

Certainly, the world would be a safer place without a terror launcher, a murderer of Gentiles of Palestine, like Netanyahu in it!

Then, I ended my thoughts over this by accepting God's Justice is how this will all come out.

I am so impatient for God's Justice to fully descend on Palestine!

But, once again, it is all in God's timing!

Sherri

Sherri's LINGO gives her away----I have mentioned in the past that because I lived grew up in an area of the USA that had been BUNDIST-----during the world war II era------and still was in my childhood -----tending toward sherri ideology-----I read extensively of NAZI PROPAGANDA ---it was lying around here and there.
The concept of "JEWS KILLING GENTILES" was a huge topic in the PRE WAR nazi pro hitler propaganda promulgated in the USA -----I am referring to the SPECIFIC WORDS ----"KILLING GENTILES" which so obviously refers to jews doing the killing since the word GENTILE -----refers to NON JEWS In fact----I do not recall seeing these words in ANY place other than the hardcore nazi propaganda both PRE WAR and that later written by escaped nazi war criminals -----who ended up mostly in Syria and Egypt. This stuff is still around with its characteristic LINGO-----and interestingly ----comes up in MUSLIM SCHOOLS -----in muslim countries like Pakistan ---and in the muslim venues in India ---to my knowlege-----It may have surfaced in Iran too------but not at the time I knew lots of Iranians------

some words or phrases are so characteristic of specific ideologies that they ID the ideologue as soon as he expresses them. For the record-----the nazis of the 1930s were already trying to create a libel that JEWS WERE KILLING GENTILES IN GERMANY-----this propaganda was being promulgated in the USA to JUSTIFY ADOLF ABU ALI----in an attempt to convince USA citizens that the JEWS are "warmongerers" in their rejection of sherri's hero ADOLF ABU ALI ------sherri is nothing new

Ahmed Gahabri and his son both Targeted in Israeli airstrike, Gantz calls "Operation Greycloud", All events in south Are canceled, Ben Gurion and schools evacuated.

Operation Greycloud starts NOW.

They blowed up real good!

Moonglow,

He died well, that is something to think about!

Dying the victim of a terror attack, that is certainly a better way to die than while carrying out a terror attack!

And He died a Martyr, for resisting the Occupation of Palestine, for resisting the Occupation of his people!

It cannot get much better than that!

Long live Palestine!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri

Ahmed Gahabri and his son both Targeted in Israeli airstrike, Gantz calls "Operation Greycloud", All events in south Are canceled, Ben Gurion and schools evacuated.

Moonglow,

Dying the victim of a terror attack, that is certainly a better way to die than while carrying out a terror attack!

And He died a Martyr, for resisting the Occupation of Palestine, for resisting the Occupation of his people!

Long live Palestine!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri

Let us hope the other Hamas leaders are as fortunate as he.

bybyhamas202.gif

Israeli airstrike kills Hamas military chief
Israeli airstrike kills Hamas military chief | www.ajc.com

I do enjoy when they start openly calling for genocide.

As HAMAS does in their Charter, yes.

Hossfly doesn't call for genocide. Only elimination of Hamas terrorists. Thats called Good Housekeeping.

Moonglow,

Long live Palestine!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri
God ain't on your side, Sherrie. He's downright ashamed of you.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You're glorifying war crimes as though you were Al Michaels doing the play-by-play on Monday Night Football.

Once again, Israel acts like it is above the law. And if I was President, I'd have the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores and marines on the beach so fast , they'd be shut down and back in their own country before sunset.

Too bad your intellect is nowhere near as muscular as your avatar......The WAR CRIMES were the ROCKETS FIRED INTO ISRAEL.

Once again, it is HAMAS who has acted as though law doesn't apply to them - and the apologists of murder who refuse to see that.

NO, Israel launched a war on Gaza and said this is only the beginning. The rockets that do rarely any damage and kill nobody or even rarely injure anybody are the only way Palestinians can respond to Israel attacks in catastrophic damage against their people.

These are poor, occupied people who desperately try to protect their people from a World Power destroying their little city and murdering people.

Once more for the terminally stupid among us:
Rockets are not defensive weapons.

Like I said before ... the fate of terrorists is death .... nobody is shedding any tears for -ahmed-jahbri.

But you, yourself, said in an earlier post that you believed the Hamas leadership was divided between fanatics and other more peaceful individuals, so a policy of targeted assassinations, if carried out on the basis of good intelligence reports, will effectively get rid of the fanatics and allow the others to come to power.
depends entirely on who and why and the detailed context

right how its just an escalation and that wont work

al jabri is easily replaced...

if he was uniquely valuable to hamas, or if there had not been a truce bein worked out via egypt

i might agree with you

would have been good if they had got arafat much much earlier

and if the arabs had zapped sharon, too in the 1950s

hossy i may be wrong about abbas...i thought he was not but maybe he was....a terrorist

I agree that if it stopped with al Jabri such a policy would not be very effective, but if Israel pursues a relentless policy of targeted assassinations of Hamas leaders and takes out their offices and homes as well, as conditions allow, it should in time inspire the emerging leadership that steps up to replace them to seek alternatives to violence.

Israel has been taking out Palestinian leaders for decades.

When is this dimwit policy supposed to start working?

Like I said before ... the fate of terrorists is death .... nobody is shedding any tears for -ahmed-jahbri.
Their shedding tears for the victims of the Holocaust. Who's lives, due to Israel's complete disrepect for IHL, UN Charter and the Nuremburg Principles, to have now died in vain.

Israeli terrorism in the OPT, has rendered their lives meaningless.

Forum List

Back