Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Sad face? are you alright?

I'm tired. But ok.

While you two can talk like this, there remains some hope for our peoples.

GOD give you both strength to make the peace you both need so very much.

I surely do not know how it is going to come, but I join you in praying for it.

Thank you. I have my prayer is with my people, my friends and my country.

May HaShem have mercy on the children. Both in Israel and in Gaza.

Actually, no. Israel declaired an OPERATION to harm Hamas, throught Jahbri. The ones who said this is war, where the Hamas people.

Lipush a operation is a war, 30 airstrikes almost, is a war.

Hamas won't respond hard, it's impossible. This is a world power attacking a militia.

If anything, people should be worried about Gaza.

Israel is the aggressor here.

Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other organizations, attacked Israel in the last few days with over 300 rockets.

They were fools to believe that Israel's lack of reaction was out of weakness. Because it clearly was not. Although it took us by surprise, i guess it shouldn't have.

I hear that civilians were also hurt. I'm honestly and truly sorry about that. It is not thre fault of women,children,and eldery that their terrorist government is choosing to behave the way it does. I really hope no women and children will be hurt.

But this action was, in someway, inevitable. The innocent of Gaza deserve to live in peace.

but so do we.:eusa_shifty:

Those groups were firing rockets in response to Israeli attacks that killed 7 last week, now death toll is above 20.

You can live in peace by talking, assassinating a figure who actually worked to make ceasefires was foolish. He talked the smaller militant groups out of responding.

Now its broken. And unfortunately many people in Gaza might be killed in thousands again, and Israelis in the south are gonna have to deal with rocket fire, but they're are way better off in every way imaginable.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You're glorifying war crimes as though you were Al Michaels doing the play-by-play on Monday Night Football.

Once again, Israel acts like it is above the law. And if I was President, I'd have the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores and marines on the beach so fast , they'd be shut down and back in their own country before sunset.

Too bad your intellect is nowhere near as muscular as your avatar......The WAR CRIMES were the ROCKETS FIRED INTO ISRAEL.

Once again, it is HAMAS who has acted as though law doesn't apply to them - and the apologists of murder who refuse to see that.

NO, Israel launched a war on Gaza and said this is only the beginning. The rockets that do rarely any damage and kill nobody or even rarely injure anybody are the only way Palestinians can respond to Israel attacks in catastrophic damage against their people.

These are poor, occupied people who desperately try to protect their people from a World Power destroying their little city and murdering people.

Bullshit. If they wanted to protect the people they would dig some bomb shelters and smuggle in some air raid alarms along with their rockets. The only way to stop the Israeli attacks on terrorist targets is to get rid of the terrorists.

"'because' habibi-----you are playing idiot You are actually DECLARING a belief that muslims are PERMITTED ---by virtue of some special privilege-----to launch rockets into civilian residential areas -----because they are muslims. And Kaffirin may not respond with force. In the real world-----people ---even muslims do not have a RIGHT to toss bombs randomly into other countries ----HOPING to murder as many kids as they can------even if they fail to succeed. The rocket launching is still an ACT OF WAR-----and any country ----being so bombed has a right to respond WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT ----even if the number of people who die of that MIGHT---is very high. Your own nabi never said "oh gee----I kiilled more than they did so I must be the bad guy" In fact he lauded his perverse "god" for the victory while he raped the captured women. ---Interestingly enough----he fought just for wealth and women-----and never seemed to find anything wrong with it-----because, like you, he decided he has SPECIAL RIGHTS "

Rosie, sometimes a scared kid is just a scared kid. Let's not take out our frustrations on BIK, now - please?

There's a Midrash from the Exodus, where the Children of Israel, led by Miriam the prophetess, are celebrating the drowning of Pharoah's army at the Reed Sea. And up in Heaven, the angels join in - and the LORD angrily silences them saying something like "These children of Man know no better - but the work of My hands is perishing, and you want to celebrate that?"

I don't CARE how evil a man Mohammed may have been: BIK is his own person and deserves to be seen as himself and not a stand-in for everything wrong every Muslim has ever done.

You've expressed your opinion. Now I've expressed mine. And now it's someone else's turn to have their say.

Rockets being launched right now are in response to these 20 airstrikes on gaza. Now its getting higher, about 26 to 30.

This is the only way Palestinians can respond to being killed over and over.

Gaza has gone through enough for decades now.

This is a expected by me, i knew something of this sort would happen.

And i am deeply worried for my family over in Gaza.

I'm worried about my best buddy. I hope he's safe :(

My grandma went to visit her family and came from the UAE, she's probably terrified.

I am scared because i remember that feeling of fear, when i was in Gaza and a drone strike hit very close to me, it wasn't a good feeling.

There is another way the leadership in Gaza can respond. They can say, we have given up these senseless attacks on Israeli civilians in southern Israel for good.

During the second intifada, when Sharon isolated Arafat in his headquarters and

What worked with Abbas was the punishment of Arafat, but since Israel ended targeted assassinations a decade ago, as you yourself have pointed out, the leadership in Gaza has not suffered from the violence as the other people in Gaza or the people in Israel have.
Violence at the hands of the IOF.

period between September 29, 2000 and February 2, 2006.

–Number of Israeli children killed – 123 Number of Palestinian children killed – 707

–Total number of Israelis killed – 1084 Total number of Palestinians killed – 3790

–Number of Israelis injured – 7,633 Number of Palestinians injured – 29,395

–To the above totals add that in the 2 weeks up to February 10, 2006, Israeli security forces killed 15 more Palestinians and injured dozens more including 12 children. And more Palestinians are killed and injured nearly every day, including women, children and the elderly.

–Number of UN resolutions targeting Israel – 65 Number of UN resolutions targeting the Palestinians – 0

–Number of Israelis held prisoner by the Palestinians – 0 Number of Palestinians held prisoner by the Israelis – 9,184

–Number of Israeli homes demolished by the Palestinians – 0 Number of Palestinian homes demolished by the Israelis – 4,170
As you can see from the numbers above, there's a lot of suffering going on in Gaza.

If the Israeli leadership has the courage to pursue this policy of targeted assassination
It doesn't take courage to commit war crimes. And extra-judicial killings are not legal. And nations that practice this, are NOT DEMOCRATIC nations. Democracy's are based on the rule of law. And Israel has violated more international laws than any nation on earth. In fact, all one has to do, is read the sick posts in this thread, supporting Israeli terrorism in the OPT, to see that obeying the law, is never a concern. Like you just did, waxing philosophically about the courage it takes to break the law.

with the same relentlessness as Sharon showed in punishing Arafat, then the next generation of leaders in Gaza will see, as Abbas and other PLO leaders saw, that there is no future for themselves or the people of Gaza in violence, and they will seek, as Abbas, et. al. did, to reach out to Israel to find other, peaceful ways forward, and that will, perhaps, lead to a unified leadership of the Palestinian Arabs and that may lead to meaningful peace talks.
Hamas as already stated it's road map for piece and the Israeli's (and their associated ass-kissers), just ignore it.

Hamas has always called for peace with Israel and is willing to negotiate a settlement now based on the principle of a “hudnah” or temporary truce. It’s founder (who the Israelis murdered in cold blood), Sheikh Ahmed Yassin said: “If the Zionist entity completely evacuates….all the Jewish settlements and military bases….on the Gaza Strip, we can start a new phase of calmness in order to discuss the issues of Jerusalem, the West Bank, the prisoners and the refugees…Hamas was willing to stop its operations if the Zionists ended its occupation of Palestinian territories and stopped killing Palestinian women, children and innocent civilians.” Israel ignored him, obviously preferring continued violence they mostly instigated.
There is no peace, because Israel does not want peace.

Last edited:
Marg, I don't believe Muhammad was an evil man, and i have irosie and the rest on ignore, i won't respond to foolish comments by several people here that take this in a stupid manner.

Hamas won't respond hard, it's impossible. This is a world power attacking a militia.

Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other organizations, attacked Israel in the last few days with over 300 rockets.

They were fools to believe that Israel's lack of reaction was out of weakness. Because it clearly was not. Although it took us by surprise, i guess it shouldn't have.

I hear that civilians were also hurt. I'm honestly and truly sorry about that. It is not thre fault of women,children,and eldery that their terrorist government is choosing to behave the way it does. I really hope no women and children will be hurt.

But this action was, in someway, inevitable. The innocent of Gaza deserve to live in peace.

Those groups were firing rockets in response to Israeli attacks that killed 7 last week, now death toll is above 20.

You can live in peace by talking, assassinating a figure who actually worked to make ceasefires was foolish. He talked the smaller militant groups out of responding.

Now its broken. And unfortunately many people in Gaza might be killed in thousands again, and Israelis in the south are gonna have to deal with rocket fire, but they're are way better off in every way imaginable.

He was the kidnapper of Shalit. That doesn't sound really "peaceful".

I heard your point of view, today. I understand it, but disagree. I believe, personally, that Israel wanted to shoe Hamas that ones cannot kidnapp a soldier and stay safe for long (which was said by Arab experts this evening).

I don't know why he was chosen and not someone else, probably because the importance.

Actually Israel declared war.

Actually, no. Israel declaired an OPERATION to harm Hamas, throught Jahbri. The ones who said this is war, where the Hamas people.

People should be worried about Gaza because despite its continued provocations, Hamas has not built any bomb shelters or installed any air raid alarms. If the people in Gaza were protected from the leaderships of the terrorist gangs there, they would not need to be protected from Israeli attacks.

I do not believe Mohammed was an evil man, either - but Rosie evidently does which is why I mentioned the idea. I am sorry if it sounded like I was supporting that view - not my intent!

Nor was I trying to start a 'diversion' to argue over other things here.

He was the kidnapper of Shalit. That doesn't sound really "peaceful".

I heard your point of view, today. I understand it, but disagree. I believe, personally, that Israel wanted to shoe Hamas that ones cannot kidnapp a soldier and stay safe for long (which was said by Arab experts this evening).

I don't know why he was chosen and not someone else, probably because the importance.

Israel says he ordered the operation. He probably did, but it was necessary at that time.

They didn't choose him, they went for any.

And these strikes can be said for a number of reasons, and needs more in depth talk.

Too bad your intellect is nowhere near as muscular as your avatar......The WAR CRIMES were the ROCKETS FIRED INTO ISRAEL.
Of coarse they are. They're indescrimant weapons. And using them is a war crime. I've stated this many times.

Once again, it is HAMAS who has acted as though law doesn't apply to them - and the apologists of murder who refuse to see that.
I'm sure Hamas is guilty of this to. But not nearly the number of times Israel has.

Seriously, Loinie - 'Global Research' now????? Pandering to Holocaust deniers and revisionist 'historians', why not just use Stormfront ???

I do not believe Mohammed was an evil man, either - but Rosie evidently does which is why I mentioned the idea. I am sorry if it sounded like I was supporting that view - not my intent!

Nor was I trying to start a 'diversion' to argue over other things here.

yes i know.

People should be worried about Gaza because despite its continued provocations, Hamas has not built any bomb shelters or installed any air raid alarms. If the people in Gaza were protected from the leaderships of the terrorist gangs there, they would not need to be protected from Israeli attacks.
That's because the Israeli's will not allow cement to be imported into Gaza, you fuckin' dolt!

toomuchtime, i mistakened you for someone else who is a foolish poster.

I almost will respond to you if you remove a little more bias to this.

But for now, i have to go, i will be back tonight maybe.

Seriously, Loinie - 'Global Research' now????? Pandering to Holocaust deniers and revisionist 'historians',
Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals. And I challenge you to present one Holocaust denying article from that website. Just one.

why not just use Stormfront ???
I went over there once to fuck with the red-necks. My user name was Rob Whitey. But they got some wierd rules over there and I lost interest.

Maybe I'll go over to Little Green Footballs, and fuck with the righties.

Forum List

Back