🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Too bad your intellect is nowhere near as muscular as your avatar......The WAR CRIMES were the ROCKETS FIRED INTO ISRAEL.

Once again, it is HAMAS who has acted as though law doesn't apply to them - and the apologists of murder who refuse to see that.

NO, Israel launched a war on Gaza and said this is only the beginning. The rockets that do rarely any damage and kill nobody or even rarely injure anybody are the only way Palestinians can respond to Israel attacks in catastrophic damage against their people.

These are poor, occupied people who desperately try to protect their people from a World Power destroying their little city and murdering people.

Nice to see you've join us.:redface:

?

"NO, Israel launched a war on Gaza and said this is only the beginning. The rockets that do rarely any damage and kill nobody or even rarely injure anybody are the only way Palestinians can respond to Israel attacks in catastrophic damage against their people.

These are poor, occupied people who desperately try to protect their people from a World Power destroying their little city and murdering people. "

BIK, I truly do understand that this is how you see it and that there is a GRAIN of truth in there. (which is a boulder's more than in others' posts)

However: the FACT of the rockets being launched is itself an act of war. EVEN if they were water balloons. And so 'on paper' HAMAS (not 'Gaza', HAMAS) is seen as violating any 'cease-fire'.

There are, I submit, many OTHER ways in which Palestinians can respond to Israeli attacks. LOTS of other choices. We can start a separate thread to explore those..... there are 'think tanks' for nonviolence, you know.

I don't expect a friendly reply to this post, and understand that your family is in immediate danger and it's likely too much to ask of someone under such terrible stress. Whatever I post, it's going to sound condescending while we know your family is in danger and most of mine isn't : ((

The ROCKETS are the ONLY real excuse for any Israeli incursion into Gaza. So they need to STOP.

This assassination is insanity.

Ahmed Jabari was the one who mediated ceasefire agreements between Israel and Gaza factions, hes the one who sent out his troops to stop any rocket fire.

And Israel now lost anyone they can talk to.

Israel is a country of violence.

Israel being a democracy is divided as democracies are wont to be - just look at the range in American posters here!.

While I do not agree with your view, it is well expressed and shows an attempt to apply reason to such a horrible situation :clap2:

Hamas fully deserves these reprisals for the constant attacks against Israel, numbering hundred of mortars and rockets within the space of a few days, terrorizing innocent israeli women and children, which is of course their purpose.

Unless Hamas stops these serious provocations it can expect a full blown military invasion with the power to decimate Hamas and the various terrorists factions which are doing so much damage ... and which Hamas isn't controlling.

NO, Israel launched a war on Gaza and said this is only the beginning. The rockets that do rarely any damage and kill nobody or even rarely injure anybody are the only way Palestinians can respond to Israel attacks in catastrophic damage against their people.

These are poor, occupied people who desperately try to protect their people from a World Power destroying their little city and murdering people.

Nice to see you've join us.:redface:

?

what "?"

Rockets being launched right now are in response to these 20 airstrikes on gaza. Now its getting higher, about 26 to 30.

This is the only way Palestinians can respond to being killed over and over.

Gaza has gone through enough for decades now.

This is a expected by me, i knew something of this sort would happen.

And i am deeply worried for my family over in Gaza.

I'm worried about my best buddy. I hope he's safe :(

My grandma went to visit her family and came from the UAE, she's probably terrified.

I am scared because i remember that feeling of fear, when i was in Gaza and a drone strike hit very close to me, it wasn't a good feeling.

-Hamas declairs war.

-Massive traffic problems in the entrance to Ashquelon

-SMS to all civilians in Netivot and Gaza vicinity, to stay in their houses.

Actually Israel declared war.

Actually, no. Israel declaired an OPERATION to harm Hamas, throught Jahbri. The ones who said this is war, where the Hamas people.

Lipush a operation is a war, 30 airstrikes almost, is a war.

Hamas won't respond hard, it's impossible. This is a world power attacking a militia.

If anything, people should be worried about Gaza.

Israel is the aggressor here.

This is a bad move, but only the Palestinians will be affected miserably.

And now they're talking an invasion with troops.

Hopefully someone stands up to this.

Rockets being launched right now are in response to these 20 airstrikes on gaza. Now its getting higher, about 26 to 30.

This is the only way Palestinians can respond to being killed over and over.

Gaza has gone through enough for decades now.

This is a expected by me, i knew something of this sort would happen.

And i am deeply worried for my family over in Gaza.

I'm worried about my best buddy. I hope he's safe :(

My grandma went to visit her family and came from the UAE, she's probably terrified.

I am scared because i remember that feeling of fear, when i was in Gaza and a drone strike hit very close to me, it wasn't a good feeling.

Hopefully, many more Hamas members will be killed in the coming days/weeks.

I mean, they are basically asking for it

Last edited by a moderator:
If a complete invasion erupts, Hamas should assassinate Netanyahu and Barak if they are capable.

Actually, no. Israel declaired an OPERATION to harm Hamas, throught Jahbri. The ones who said this is war, where the Hamas people.

Hamas won't respond hard, it's impossible. This is a world power attacking a militia.

'because' habibi-----you are playing idiot You are actually DECLARING a belief that muslims are PERMITTED ---by virtue of some special privilege-----to launch rockets into civilian residential areas -----because they are muslims. And Kaffirin may not respond with force. In the real world-----people ---even muslims do not have a RIGHT to toss bombs randomly into other countries ----HOPING to murder as many kids as they can------even if they fail to succeed. The rocket launching is still an ACT OF WAR-----and any country ----being so bombed has a right to respond WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT ----even if the number of people who die of that MIGHT---is very high. Your own nabi never said "oh gee----I kiilled more than they did so I must be the bad guy" In fact he lauded his perverse "god" for the victory while he raped the captured women. ---Interestingly enough----he fought just for wealth and women-----and never seemed to find anything wrong with it-----because, like you, he decided he has SPECIAL RIGHTS

Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other organizations, attacked Israel in the last few days with over 300 rockets.

They were fools to believe that Israel's lack of reaction was out of weakness. Because it clearly was not. Although it took us by surprise, i guess it shouldn't have.

I hear that civilians were also hurt. I'm honestly and truly sorry about that. It is not thre fault of women,children,and eldery that their terrorist government is choosing to behave the way it does. I really hope no women and children will be hurt.

But this action was, in someway, inevitable. The innocent of Gaza deserve to live in peace.

but so do we.:eusa_shifty:

10 killed, 45 wounded in Gaza.

And people somehow feel bad for the terrorist state of Israel.

Israel is committing crimes against a defenseless population.

And they get away with it.

Forum List

Back