🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Those groups were firing rockets in response to Israeli attacks that killed 7 last week, now death toll is above 20.

You can live in peace by talking, assassinating a figure who actually worked to make ceasefires was foolish. He talked the smaller militant groups out of responding.

Now its broken. And unfortunately many people in Gaza might be killed in thousands again, and Israelis in the south are gonna have to deal with rocket fire, but they're are way better off in every way imaginable.

He was the kidnapper of Shalit. That doesn't sound really "peaceful".

I heard your point of view, today. I understand it, but disagree. I believe, personally, that Israel wanted to shoe Hamas that ones cannot kidnapp a soldier and stay safe for long (which was said by Arab experts this evening).

I don't know why he was chosen and not someone else, probably because the importance.

Israel says he ordered the operation. He probably did, but it was necessary at that time.

They didn't choose him, they went for any.

And these strikes can be said for a number of reasons, and needs more in depth talk.

All of the people here say pretty much the same now. This operation has started in order to bring safety to southerners.

I know there is also populism behind it. elections and all. But the reason doesn't matter as long as it's done (hurting hamas, i mean)

Thanks, Hossfly. From you link:

...'The Israel Defense Forces said in a statement that Mr. Jabari had been targeted because he “served in the upper echelon of the Hamas command and was directly responsible for executing terror attacks against the state of Israel in the past number of years.”
The statement said the purpose of the attack was to “severely impair the command and control chain of the Hamas leadership as well as its terrorist infrastructure.”
....'Shin Bet, the Israeli security agency, considered Mr. Jabari responsible for what it called “all anti-Israeli terror activity” emanating from Gaza. Israel had made at least one previous attempt to kill him....'

Seems fairy nuff.
I'm sure tinny et al will recognise this as 'defence' of Israel.
No innocent bystanders hurt, as far as I can see, thank goodness.

Hossfly,

I found myself imagining a targeted assassination of Netanyahu had occurred , imagining such an event actually occurring!

I simply could not help myself, I simply could not stop the urge to contemplate Hamas or another carrying out such an act, imagining it in my mind!

I could not help but think there would be some Justice in such an incident happening.

Certainly, the world would be a safer place without a terror launcher, a murderer of Gentiles of Palestine, like Netanyahu in it!

Then, I ended my thoughts over this by accepting God's Justice is how this will all come out.

I am so impatient for God's Justice to fully descend on Palestine!

But, once again, it is all in God's timing!

Sherri

People should be worried about Gaza because despite its continued provocations, Hamas has not built any bomb shelters or installed any air raid alarms. If the people in Gaza were protected from the leaderships of the terrorist gangs there, they would not need to be protected from Israeli attacks.
That's because the Israeli's will not allow cement to be imported into Gaza, you fuckin' dolt!

you fuckin dolt islamo nazi pigs ----out there. Bomb shelters do not need cement-----in fact WAY BACK circa 1960----bomb shelters in backyards became a popular idea my brother joined up CIVIL DEFENSE in our town------and he brought home the DIRECTIONS FOR BUILDING A BOMB SHELTER-------a damn hole in the ground YOU JERKS-------no cement ----virtually nothing-------you can dig it with a soup spoon------put a little pipe thing thru the top for air. of course the islamo nazi pigs claim Israelis have ELABORATE BOMB SHELTERS------nope-----the government puts out little recipes for FORTIFYING a corner of house or apartment--------and each house holder makes his own--- '

in any case----bomb shelters are already in place in gaza---THE TUNNELS YOU FRIGGEN JERKS in fact nudge the kids towards Egypt------are you afraid the Egyptians will SHOOT THE LITTLE BALESTINIANS?

Thanks, Hossfly. From you link:

...'The Israel Defense Forces said in a statement that Mr. Jabari had been targeted because he “served in the upper echelon of the Hamas command and was directly responsible for executing terror attacks against the state of Israel in the past number of years.”
The statement said the purpose of the attack was to “severely impair the command and control chain of the Hamas leadership as well as its terrorist infrastructure.”
....'Shin Bet, the Israeli security agency, considered Mr. Jabari responsible for what it called “all anti-Israeli terror activity” emanating from Gaza. Israel had made at least one previous attempt to kill him....'

Seems fairy nuff.
I'm sure tinny et al will recognise this as 'defence' of Israel.
No innocent bystanders hurt, as far as I can see, thank goodness.

Hossfly,

I found myself imagining a targeted assassination of Netanyahu had occurred , imagining such an event actually occurring!

I simply could not help myself, I simply could not stop the urge to contemplate Hamas or another carrying out such an act, imagining it in my mind!

I could not help but think there would be some Justice in such an incident happening.

Certainly, the world would be a safer place without a terror launcher, a murderer of Gentiles of Palestine, like Netanyahu in it!

Then, I ended my thoughts over this by accepting God's Justice is how this will all come out.

But, once again, it is all in God's timing!

Sherri

Perhaps the present state of affairs is God's justice. You should ask Him at your next meeting.

People should be worried about Gaza because despite its continued provocations, Hamas has not built any bomb shelters or installed any air raid alarms. If the people in Gaza were protected from the leaderships of the terrorist gangs there, they would not need to be protected from Israeli attacks.
That's because the Israeli's will not allow cement to be imported into Gaza, you fuckin' dolt!

Ok, that one is worthy of a Darwin award.

at least logical and well put

but that aint what happened at all, is it?

sharon it was that pulled israel out of gaza, have you forgotten

and abbas was never a terrorist

good israel poloniummed ara-fart....good riddance

but hamas aint gonna follow your logic; i'm sorry

if it would, i might even support you in what you say

as i said to my sweetie angel

know thine enemy....and the terrain, too....and then decide the tactix and strategy

it wont work in gaza, respected sir

now look what your idiot so called foreign sec is saying:
PA bid: Israel threatens to topple Abbas - Israel News, Ynetnews

is this the way....yes or no, siree
Abbas was never a terrorist? Just what connection did he have with Munich in '72. Someone has to foot the bills, don't you think? And don't try to say he was tricked.

It is fair to say Abbas was less involved in terrorism than much of the rest of the PLO leadership, but he was never opposed to it until he witnessed Arafat's fate.
Abu Mazen was the Finance Minister for the PLO. Probably the least of the terrorists. He claimed he was against the operation. But he knew all the details

Ah, but you aren't anyone's president, :D
I do know who is going to be our next President.

Unfortunately, she's more on your side than mine.
who do you mean, hell-ary clinton

you mean you are a republican??

what an idiot you are, to be sure

Indeed but you aren't much brighter today, Princess.
Loincloth infers that Clinton would be another in a long line of pro-Israel Presidents as, most likely, would any Repub.
Idiots like LoinBoy measure potential candidates that way. His misery will continue. :D

the islamo nazis get all bent out of shape when one of their MOST PROLIFIC MURDERERS gets axed--------then there are the mothers who smile and say "THE DAY MY SON DIED WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE"------

Seriously, Loinie - 'Global Research' now????? Pandering to Holocaust deniers and revisionist 'historians',
Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals. And I challenge you to present one Holocaust denying article from that website. Just one.

why not just use Stormfront ???
I went over there once to fuck with the red-necks. My user name was Rob Whitey. But they got some wierd rules over there and I lost interest.

Maybe I'll go over to Little Green Footballs, and fuck with the righties.

Ah, someone who indulged himself in ad homs at me is now trying to claim that ad homs are not a valid rebuttal.

And then of course he moves the goal posts. Typical.

All these "ceasefires" and hudnas are wasting valuable time. Time to clean the barn.

I do enjoy when they start openly calling for genocide.

As HAMAS does in their Charter, yes.

I was referring to Hoss up there, but since you want to get in to. How are the claims in Hamas's charter (which, admittedly, are bad) any worse than the current Israeli government's calls for genocide?

Its a matter of taste Pakistanis I known have told me what a wonderful guy was GENGHIS KHAN Remember Queen Isabella of Spain?-------and the Inquisition?----she was very religious in ritual observance------some people would like to make her a SAINT Cortez was also "nice" in the view of Isabella ------lets ask Montezuma

my unsollicited opinion-------Constantine, Muhummad, Isabella, Cortez Ghenghis Khan--------Imperialist murdering pigs put them together and they are probably responsible for at least half of ALL THE PEOPLE GENOCIDED TO DEATH IN THE PAST 1800 years

I was referring to Hoss up there, but since you want to get in to. How are the claims in Hamas's charter (which, admittedly, are bad) any worse than the current Israeli government's calls for genocide?

Well, the calls for genocide in the Hamas Charter exist and the calls for genocide by the Israeli government don't exist. Does that help you?

Just for the record----could you cite the Israel government "call for genocide"?

"I found myself imagining a targeted assassination of Netanyahu had occurred , imagining such an event actually occurring!

But, once again, it is all in God's timing!"

Yah, yah, yah - we all know you were getting AROUSED just thinking about someone killing an Israeli politician......and then managed to convince yourself it was some kinda religious experience. As long as someone is killing a Jew, Sherri sees it as 'God's Justice'. She thinks GOD wants Jews dead.

How long, I wonder, before the four-letter-word runs out of patience and acts on her deepest desires?

Forum List

Back