🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Explosions in my town, no alarm.
Who the fuck do you think you are? You're glorifying war crimes as though you were Al Michaels doing the play-by-play on Monday Night Football.

Once again, Israel acts like it is above the law. And if I was President, I'd have the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores and marines on the beach so fast , they'd be shut down and back in their own country before sunset.

Ah, but you aren't anyone's president, Princess, and the USS Reagan is way beyond the control of a PISSANT like you. :D

Quit your holocaust nonsense.
You are making a fool of yourself.
Jews in the holocaust weren't firing rockets at Germans and then suffering a retaliation for that in order to preserve themselves. You stupid, nasty eeejit.
The jews were subjected to state sanctioned racism and hatred over a bunch of lies the government said they did. They were scapegoated as "the" problem in the country, dehumanized so much, that violence towards them was considered acceptable. The nazis tried to "wipe them off the map" in Germany, as they were annexing the territories of its neighbors.'

We are at that stage now.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You're glorifying war crimes as though you were Al Michaels doing the play-by-play on Monday Night Football.

Once again, Israel acts like it is above the law. And if I was President, I'd have the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores and marines on the beach so fast , they'd be shut down and back in their own country before sunset.

Israel is only protecting itself.

We asked Lipush to keep us posted.
President of what? Bumphuck, Egypt?
My nephew is on the GW (ask Seal) and he would veto the order.

Bulldozing down entire neighborhoods; constantly shooting at Palestinian's fisherman and farmers; murdering Palestinian children at the rate of 8/per day, are not defensive moves.

Rocket attacks are always in response to an Israeli air strike, extra-judicial killing (like we have today) or the occupation and blockade itself.

If Israel wants to protect itself, they should stop initiating all the violence.

Bulldozing down entire neighborhoods; constantly shooting at Palestinian's fisherman and farmers; murdering Palestinian children at the rate of 8/per day, are not defensive moves.

Rocket attacks are always in response to an Israeli air strike, extra-judicial killing (like we have today) or the occupation and blockade itself.

If Israel wants to protect itself, they should stop initiating all the violence.
"Please boss don't hit me no more!"
~~Cool Hand Luke

Ah, but you aren't anyone's president, Princess, and the USS Reagan is way beyond the control of a PISSANT like you. :D
I still got my one vote!
do you vote with your loins
or with whatever brain you might have
little evidence of that, sir, honestly

you think just like reagan and the IDF sayin

SEND A BATTLESHIP AND SORT 'EM OUT....YOU STUPIDLY SAY

REMEMBER NAM???
THE MARINES IN LEBANON??

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE LOIN-FUCK YOU IS TALKIN ABOUT, BOY

Last edited:
I still got my one vote!
do you vote with your loins
or with whatever brain you might have
little evidence of that, sir

In my town---they have done away with pushing levers in the voting booth----in fact even the voting booths are gone------we MARK BALLOTS in pen now-----very primitive
-----I am not sure how a LOIN (aka crotch) would manage

Was getting Jabari today worth all this? He will be replaced within days, perhaps hours.

I believe it is not about Jahabri but about teaching Hamas a lesson.
that is stoopid lipushi

i know its hard to impossible to be at all rational under actual fire as you are

but israel has been teachin such"lessons" for 64 years and failed to teach anyone

worse still, israel and you have not learned the lessons of your failure
and done what works better eg with abbas, egypt and jordan which you could do anytime with hamas also

hamas aint al qa'ida whom you cant do deals with;
you can and have done many deals with hamas
then reneged on them time and time again
and that's why you are under attack right now

and you are about to fall into hamas's trap yet again

hamas truly did win cast lead and they will again

are you goin to help them...hamas win yet again with your obdurate stubborn bull headed stupidity??

once it has calmed down, reflect a little

what actually works?
and what does NOT work?

then act accordingly, motek

in the meantime my heart truly goes out to all you innocents on BOTH sides

During the second intifada, when Sharon isolated Arafat in his headquarters and began tearing down the building around him, Abbas and other PLO leaders began sending secret communications to Sharon saying they wanted to end the violence, but with the unstated understanding that there was little they could do as long as Arafat was alive and in power.

What worked with Abbas was the punishment of Arafat, but since Israel ended targeted assassinations a decade ago, as you yourself have pointed out, the leadership in Gaza has not suffered from the violence as the other people in Gaza or the people in Israel have. If the Israeli leadership has the courage to pursue this policy of targeted assassination with the same relentlessness as Sharon showed in punishing Arafat, then the next generation of leaders in Gaza will see, as Abbas and other PLO leaders saw, that there is no future for themselves or the people of Gaza in violence, and they will seek, as Abbas, et. al. did, to reach out to Israel to find other, peaceful ways forward, and that will, perhaps, lead to a unified leadership of the Palestinian Arabs and that may lead to meaningful peace talks.

I believe it is not about Jahabri but about teaching Hamas a lesson.
that is stoopid lipushi

i know its hard to impossible to be at all rational under actual fire as you are

but israel has been teachin such"lessons" for 64 years and failed to teach anyone

and done what works better eg with abbas, egypt and jordan which you could do anytime with hamas also

are you goin to help them...hamas win yet again with your obdurate stubborn bull headed stupidity??

what actually works?
and what does NOT work?

During the second intifada, when Sharon isolated Arafat in his headquarters and began tearing down the building around him, Abbas and other PLO leaders began sending secret communications to Sharon saying they wanted to end the violence, but with the unstated understanding that there was little they could do as long as Arafat was alive and in power.

What worked with Abbas was the punishment of Arafat, but since Israel ended targeted assassinations a decade ago, as you yourself have pointed out, the leadership in Gaza has not suffered from the violence as the other people in Gaza or the people in Israel have. If the Israeli leadership has the courage to pursue this policy of targeted assassination with the same relentlessness as Sharon showed in punishing Arafat, then the next generation of leaders in Gaza will see, as Abbas and other PLO leaders saw, that there is no future for themselves or the people of Gaza in violence, and they will seek, as Abbas, et. al. did, to reach out to Israel to find other, peaceful ways forward, and that will, perhaps, lead to a unified leadership of the Palestinian Arabs and that may lead to meaningful peace talks.
at least logical and well put

but that aint what happened at all, is it?

sharon it was that pulled israel out of gaza, have you forgotten

and abbas was never a terrorist

good israel poloniummed ara-fart....good riddance

but hamas aint gonna follow your logic; i'm sorry

if it would, i might even support you in what you say

as i said to my sweetie angel

know thine enemy....and the terrain, too....and then decide the tactix and strategy

it wont work in gaza, respected sir

now look what your idiot so called foreign sec is saying:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4305124,00.html

is this the way....yes or no, siree

Last edited:
that is stoopid lipushi

what actually works?
and what does NOT work?

know thine enemy....and the terrain, too....and then decide the tactix and strategy

now look what your idiot so called foreign sec is saying:
PA bid: Israel threatens to topple Abbas - Israel News, Ynetnews

is this the way....yes or no, siree
Abbas was never a terrorist? Just what connection did he have with Munich in '72. Someone has to foot the bills, don't you think? And don't try to say he was tricked.

that is stoopid lipushi

what actually works?
and what does NOT work?

But you, yourself, said in an earlier post that you believed the Hamas leadership was divided between fanatics and other more peaceful individuals, so a policy of targeted assassinations, if carried out on the basis of good intelligence reports, will effectively get rid of the fanatics and allow the others to come to power.

Forum List

Back