Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

What you say would make sense if they'd amend their Charter, but they won't and that is their manifesto, it can't be ignored.

The charter that no one signed?

The "charter that no one signed" was Hamas's guiding light for about 17 years until they sought political office at which time it was removed from their web site (but not their hearts) and replaced with their election manifesto.
As recently as 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal said that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons."

If no longer relevant why not dump it?

Mohammed Nimer of American University comments on the Charter, "It's a tract meant to mobilize support and it should be amended... It projects anger, not vision.

If it's "part of history" why amend it?

Finally, Dr. Ahmed Yousef an adviser to Ismail Haniyeh claims that Hamas critics dwell on the charter and ignore that Hamas has changed its views with time.

If that's true, why not dump the "charter that no one signed?" :D

right now if there are any decent mothers in Gaza----they are shoving their kids into those SMUGGLING TUNNELS to the loving arms of their MUSLIM BRETHEREN IN EGYPT------well--not really---the egyptians would probably put bullets in the heads of the kids

Not sure they can. I just saw a BBC report that said their is absolutely no shortage of weapons in Gaza because of the tunnels and that they are smuggling yet more through as we speak.

from umar-tin>>>
"The Zionists imported settlers by the boatload to be cannon fodder for their takeover of Palestine."

LOL there is a verse in the bible --PROVERBS --that so well describe islamo nazis ----and their BRILLIANT tidbits of shit---which they spew INCESSANTLY -----the jerky thing above is so old it has a long grey beard.....

Proverbs 26: 11
Like a dog that returns to his vomit
is a fool who repeats his folly.

poor umar-tin

he is going thru that which led to Gamal Abdul's coronary
desperate stupidity

right now if there are any decent mothers in Gaza----they are shoving their kids into those SMUGGLING TUNNELS to the loving arms of their MUSLIM BRETHEREN IN EGYPT------well--not really---the egyptians would probably put bullets in the heads of the kids

Not sure they can. I just saw a BBC report that said their is absolutely no shortage of weapons in Gaza because of the tunnels and that they are smuggling yet more through as we speak.

--really tragic----no room and no time for the kids

children.gif
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

Its very sad that a single one of those children died. Its also very sad to see people attempting to use their tragic deaths as statistical ammunition for point scoring when the reasons for the disparity in mortality rates is multifaceted.
It is incredibly vulgar to engage in shroud waving of this kind when most of those children would be alive and well today if the adults responsible for their well- being could just stop attacking their neighbours and then hiding behind the skirts of women and children once they've provoked the response they desired.You are supporting child murderers and engaging in their despicable habit of shroud waving and trampling all over this tragedy. Shame on you.
BTW, haven't you forgotten to neg rep me today? The 48 hour period is safely past now, Jos. Lol

Well you asked, I posted, now you want to blame the parents for the deaths of their children by American supplied weapons, that your Tax Dollars paid for
You are supporting child murderers yet deny it, Shame on you and your Chutzpah!

children.gif
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

Its very sad that a single one of those children died. Its also very sad to see people attempting to use their tragic deaths as statistical ammunition for point scoring when the reasons for the disparity in mortality rates is multifaceted.
It is incredibly vulgar to engage in shroud waving of this kind when most of those children would be alive and well today if the adults responsible for their well- being could just stop attacking their neighbours and then hiding behind the skirts of women and children once they've provoked the response they desired.You are supporting child murderers and engaging in their despicable habit of shroud waving and trampling all over this tragedy. Shame on you.
BTW, haven't you forgotten to neg rep me today? The 48 hour period is safely past now, Jos. Lol

well, that is about the most hypocritical post i have seen in a long time.

you deplore shroud waving to make political points and all the while you wave the shroud to make political points.

mu compliments.

oh, and go ahead and neg rep me if you want.

What can us, unarmed civilians, do about it?

Meke signs and protest out in front of Nutandyahoo's house.

You want Netanyahu to provide alarms and bomb shelters for the people of Gaza? Hamas wouldn't allow it.

During Op Cast Lead thousands of Gazans fled to Egypt. Following the conflict Hamas refused to allow them to return, choosing instead to dump them on Egypt who promptly fenced them in. They festered there for a couple of years until other Gazans, frustrated by the closure of the Rafah Crossing, tore down some border fence to get into Egypt. Those stranded two years earlier are believed to have slipped back into Gaza. Concern for the welfare of their Arab/Muslim brethren isn't exactly high on their agenda.

Forum List

Back