🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

so if someone was trying to harm you, you would run and hide behind your wife and children/ women and children and deliberately endanger them? You think that's a decent response? So you are as cowardly as hamas then? Not sure you should have admitted that in writing on a public message board, but hey, thanx :eusa_clap:.
angel

its zio-bullshit that hamas deliberatley hides behind women and children as the zio slander goes

yes they fire rockets from civilian areas as all guerillas do and did everywhere
hopin for an over reaction that they can abuse as progapanda

that aint the same thing at all

gaza is so over crowded they really cant do anything else even if they wanted to

tell the truth, my adored one

no need to exaggerate or you are with loinboy
that's what he does all the time

would you like that??

You wouldnt leave me for his exagerated hype would you

if they only have the option of hiding behind their women and children, then they shouldn't be attacking israel in order to provoke a response. It isn't rocket science. The truth is they don't give a four x for any of their people, their people are simply photo ops and propaganda fodder in waiting.
And iti is absolutely the truth that they use women and children as human shields, deliberately firing from positions where they endanger them - it is incredibly well documented, kvetch, so i do tell the truth, and i wish i was exaggerating.
angel

ok sweetie i wont quibble

of course in your sweet beautiful sparkling eyes and my old clapped out long sighted peepers too,
hamas should at best be gandhian and not violent as i keep on sayin

but if you wannabe a good zio-hackette which i would desire for you
since i love you so so unconditionally...

You have to be able as best you can to see and understand it well
from a hamas and gazan perspective also

first;

imagine the roles were reversed as they actually were to a spookily accurate degree in bible times

the jews have all been ETHNICALLY CLEANSED BY ARAB LAND THIEVES
AND pushed into the sea except in their strongholds in judaea and samaria and gaza
and had no weapons except guns and rockets.

What would they do?

Be non violent??? I dont think so, sweetie.
No suicide bombers for sure but they would use what they had.

Second:

Hamas are in the eyes of the arab street the victors in gaza
they and they alone got israel out of the 25% of gaza they had stolen
same with hezbollah in south lebanon

cast lead was truly a great propaganda victory for hamas
and a disaster for israel
it has strengthened hamas in gaza and made them rich on taxes on the tunnels

so they hope israel will be even more stupid before this election and repeat their cast lead blunder

and if lipushi and co have their way, so they will

You can bet for sure the israeli govt is deciding right now what course to take
so far since cast lead they have been relatively sane and restrained
by israeli and IDF standards that is

but there's an election coming up
just as there was after cast lead

so how and what now sweet sane cow??

Love you with all my belly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Well I'm off to bed, my own bed, not a bed in a bomb shelter, I go to bed with a possibility of light showers and some gusty winds, others may go to bed under different worries but then again I am not occupying someone's land and cheering while the occupation's military machine rains death down from above, goodnight Lipaz I hope your still here in the morning

children.gif
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

Still no support for Loinboy's claim, eh Princess ("8 Arab kids killed by snipers every day")?

It was obvious that Netanyahu was humiliated by the re-election of President Obama after publicly supporting the candidature of Mitt Romney.

Netanyahu knows that he is running out of options, having gambled and lost with the presidential campaign, he now has no credibility whatsoever with the White House and no leverage either.

His clownish appearance at the UN accompanied by the cartoon bomb only invoked laughter and scorn and the Iranians have called his bluff.

With the US resolutely opposed to military action, and Israel unable to mount an effective strike without US support, he has been outmaneuvered.

As Palestine steps up its diplomatic campaign for recognition, Israel faces increasing international pressure and is unable to prevent the BDS campaign from starting to bite either.

Operation Cast Lead was a disaster for Israel, Gilad Shalit was not found and had to be released by humiliating concessions, the stated object of stopping missiles clearly failed and the international condemnation surprised Israel.

Unable to prevent Syria disintegrating and the secular Assad regime being replaced by a hard-line Islamic one, Netanyahu has decided to try and create a distraction. Tally-Ho

Drugs and alcohol might do more to help you feel better than these fantasies. All the Israeli polls show Netanyahu will emerge from the upcoming elections with a stronger mandate than he has now, and since various polls showed 2/3 to 3/4 of Israelis preferred Romney over Obama, Netanyahu's preference for Romney was in line with mainstream Israeli opinion.

Netanyahu has been trying to rally support within the cabinet and among the Israeli public for an Israeli only attack on Iran's nuclear weapons program since 2010, but too many Israelis wanted to believe the US would stop the program for him to get that support, but with Obama's reelection and the lack of trust Israelis have in him, after the election Netanyahu should have a much stronger hand to play when pushing for an Israeli only attack on Iran's nuclear weapons program. The goal is to set it back by three years, and US assessments have been that Israel is probably able to do that without suffering serious losses.

While Netanyahu needs no distractions to win the election, if the IDF is able to protect Israelis from the attacks from Gaza, there will be less fear of a Hamas retaliation for an Israeli attack against Iran's nuclear weapons program, and that should strengthen Netanyahu's hand further.

I predict Hamas will now start targeted killings of israeli military leaders, and their children

Perhaps, and in five years you will be posting an "IfAmericansKnew" chart showing the disparity between Israeli's and Palestinian's killed which will look remarkably like the one you just posted.

children.gif
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

Its very sad that a single one of those children died. Its also very sad to see people attempting to use their tragic deaths as statistical ammunition for point scoring when the reasons for the disparity in mortality rates is multifaceted.
It is incredibly vulgar to engage in shroud waving of this kind when most of those children would be alive and well today if the adults responsible for their well- being could just stop attacking their neighbours and then hiding behind the skirts of women and children once they've provoked the response they desired.You are supporting child murderers and engaging in their despicable habit of shroud waving and trampling all over this tragedy. Shame on you.
BTW, haven't you forgotten to neg rep me today? The 48 hour period is safely past now, Jos. Lol

Well you asked, I posted ...

Who asked for what?

It was obvious that Netanyahu was humiliated by the re-election of President Obama after publicly supporting the candidature of Mitt Romney.

Netanyahu knows that he is running out of options, having gambled and lost with the presidential campaign, he now has no credibility whatsoever with the White House and no leverage either.

His clownish appearance at the UN accompanied by the cartoon bomb only invoked laughter and scorn and the Iranians have called his bluff.

With the US resolutely opposed to military action, and Israel unable to mount an effective strike without US support, he has been outmaneuvered.

As Palestine steps up its diplomatic campaign for recognition, Israel faces increasing international pressure and is unable to prevent the BDS campaign from starting to bite either.

Operation Cast Lead was a disaster for Israel, Gilad Shalit was not found and had to be released by humiliating concessions, the stated object of stopping missiles clearly failed and the international condemnation surprised Israel.

Unable to prevent Syria disintegrating and the secular Assad regime being replaced by a hard-line Islamic one, Netanyahu has decided to try and create a distraction. Tally-Ho

Prior to the Gaza flare-up Bibi already had a double-digit lead in the polls. Do you really believe he is seeking a unanimous election? :D

-Hamas declairs war.

-Massive traffic problems in the entrance to Ashquelon

-SMS to all civilians in Netivot and Gaza vicinity, to stay in their houses.

Was getting Jabari today worth all this? He will be replaced within days, perhaps hours.

I believe it is not about Jahabri but about teaching Hamas a lesson.
that is stoopid lipushi

i know its hard to impossible to be at all rational under actual fire as you are

but israel has been teachin such"lessons" for 64 years and failed to teach anyone

worse still, israel and you have not learned the lessons of your failure
and done what works better eg with abbas, egypt and jordan which you could do anytime with hamas also

hamas aint al qa'ida whom you cant do deals with;
you can and have done many deals with hamas
then reneged on them time and time again
and that's why you are under attack right now

and you are about to fall into hamas's trap yet again

hamas truly did win cast lead and they will again

are you goin to help them...hamas win yet again with your obdurate stubborn bull headed stupidity??

once it has calmed down, reflect a little

what actually works?
and what does NOT work?

then act accordingly, motek

in the meantime my heart truly goes out to all you innocents on BOTH sides

Last edited:
Was getting Jabari today worth all this? He will be replaced within days, perhaps hours.

I believe it is not about Jahabri but about teaching Hamas a lesson.
that is stoopid lipushi

i know its hard to impossible to be at all rational under actual fire as you are

but israel has been teachin such"lessons" for 64 years and failed to teach anyone

worse still, israel and you have not learned the lessons of your failure
and done what works better eg with abbas

and you are about to fall into hamas's trap yet again

hamas truly did win cast lead and they will again

:lol::lol::lol:
You do tend toward silliness and wishful thinking, Princess.
As already posted, the rocket and mortar fire from Gaza fell dramatically after Cast Lead, and will do so again when the current dust has settled.
Furthermore, you hardly hear a peep from Hezbollah or the West Bankers these days. Get your nose bloodied enough you tend to change your ways. :D

Explosions in my town, no alarm.
Who the fuck do you think you are? You're glorifying war crimes as though you were Al Michaels doing the play-by-play on Monday Night Football.

Once again, Israel acts like it is above the law. And if I was President, I'd have the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores and marines on the beach so fast , they'd be shut down and back in their own country before sunset.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back