🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

liebermann who will be defence minister if he and nyet yahoo win the elction is now saying

PA bid: Israel threatens to topple Abbas - Israel News, Ynetnews

PA bid: Israel threatens to topple Abbas

Foreign Ministry draft position paper says only viable option in case Palestinian Authority receives non-member state status at UN would be 'to overthrow Abbas'
Itamar Eichner
Published: 11.14.12, 10:16 / Israel News

A Foreign Ministry draft position paper states that should the Palestinian Authority receive the status of a non-member state at the United Nations, the only viable option would be "to overthrow Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas."

The paper, drafted ahead of the Palestinians' November 29 UN bid, said that "a soft response would be tantamount to an Israeli admission that it cannot handle the challenge."

The draft paper, which has been adopted by Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, stated that the "reality of a UN-recognized Palestinian state would crush Israel deterrence and completely undermine its credibility which would render any future settlement impossible."

Last edited:
During the second intifada, when Sharon isolated Arafat in his headquarters and began tearing down the building around him, Abbas and other PLO leaders began sending secret communications to Sharon saying they wanted to end the violence, but with the unstated understanding that there was little they could do as long as Arafat was alive and in power.

What worked with Abbas was the punishment of Arafat, but since Israel ended targeted assassinations a decade ago, as you yourself have pointed out, the leadership in Gaza has not suffered from the violence as the other people in Gaza or the people in Israel have. If the Israeli leadership has the courage to pursue this policy of targeted assassination with the same relentlessness as Sharon showed in punishing Arafat, then the next generation of leaders in Gaza will see, as Abbas and other PLO leaders saw, that there is no future for themselves or the people of Gaza in violence, and they will seek, as Abbas, et. al. did, to reach out to Israel to find other, peaceful ways forward, and that will, perhaps, lead to a unified leadership of the Palestinian Arabs and that may lead to meaningful peace talks.
at least logical and well put

but that aint what happened at all, is it?

sharon it was that pulled israel out of gaza, have you forgotten

and abbas was never a terrorist

good israel poloniummed ara-fart....good riddance

but hamas aint gonna follow your logic; i'm sorry

if it would, i might even support you in what you say

as i said to my sweetie angel

know thine enemy....and the terrain, too....and then decide the tactix and strategy

it wont work in gaza, respected sir

now look what your idiot so called foreign sec is saying:
PA bid: Israel threatens to topple Abbas - Israel News, Ynetnews

is this the way....yes or no, siree
Abbas was never a terrorist? Just what connection did he have with Munich in '72. Someone has to foot the bills, don't you think? And don't try to say he was tricked.

It is fair to say Abbas was less involved in terrorism than much of the rest of the PLO leadership, but he was never opposed to it until he witnessed Arafat's fate.

During the second intifada, when Sharon isolated Arafat in his headquarters and began tearing down the building around him, Abbas and other PLO leaders began sending secret communications to Sharon saying they wanted to end the violence, but with the unstated understanding that there was little they could do as long as Arafat was alive and in power.

What worked with Abbas was the punishment of Arafat, but since Israel ended targeted assassinations a decade ago, as you yourself have pointed out, the leadership in Gaza has not suffered from the violence as the other people in Gaza or the people in Israel have. If the Israeli leadership has the courage to pursue this policy of targeted assassination with the same relentlessness as Sharon showed in punishing Arafat, then the next generation of leaders in Gaza will see, as Abbas and other PLO leaders saw, that there is no future for themselves or the people of Gaza in violence, and they will seek, as Abbas, et. al. did, to reach out to Israel to find other, peaceful ways forward, and that will, perhaps, lead to a unified leadership of the Palestinian Arabs and that may lead to meaningful peace talks.

know thine enemy....and the terrain, too....and then decide the tactix and strategy

But you, yourself, said in an earlier post that you believed the Hamas leadership was divided between fanatics and other more peaceful individuals, so a policy of targeted assassinations, if carried out on the basis of good intelligence reports, will effectively get rid of the fanatics and allow the others to come to power.
depends entirely on who and why and the detailed context

right how its just an escalation and that wont work

al jabri is easily replaced...

if he was uniquely valuable to hamas, or if there had not been a truce bein worked out via egypt

i might agree with you

would have been good if they had got arafat much much earlier

and if the arabs had zapped sharon, too in the 1950s

hossy i may be wrong about abbas...i thought he was not but maybe he was....a terrorist

Last edited:
I predict Hamas will now start targeted killings of israeli military leaders, and their children

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they were to limit themselves that way! But I doubt they ever will.....

children.gif
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

And this is supposed to 'prove' something? What are all the parameters? Oh, and it comes from a neo-nazi site anyway..... I notice you've failed to identify your "source", but it's there in the properties.

But you, yourself, said in an earlier post that you believed the Hamas leadership was divided between fanatics and other more peaceful individuals, so a policy of targeted assassinations, if carried out on the basis of good intelligence reports, will effectively get rid of the fanatics and allow the others to come to power.

if he was uniquely valuable to hamas, or if there had not been a truce bein worked out via egypt

i might agree with you

hossy i may be wrong about abbas...i thought he was not but maybe he was....a terrorist

I agree that if it stopped with al Jabri such a policy would not be very effective, but if Israel pursues a relentless policy of targeted assassinations of Hamas leaders and takes out their offices and homes as well, as conditions allow, it should in time inspire the emerging leadership that steps up to replace them to seek alternatives to violence.

children.gif
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

And this is supposed to 'prove' something? What are all the parameters? Oh, and it comes from a neo-nazi site anyway..... I notice you've failed to identify your "source", but it's there in the properties.

if americans only knew could hardly be considered "neo-nai" and is far rom a hate site. there has been criticism of it and alison weir, but that is not at all unusual for a site that focuses on the palestinian/israeli conflict, particularly one that advocates for the palestinians.

the awards the praise they have received far outweighs the criticism.

i might agree with you

I agree that if it stopped with al Jabri such a policy would not be very effective, but if Israel pursues a relentless policy of targeted assassinations of Hamas leaders and takes out their offices and homes as well, as conditions allow, it should in time inspire the emerging leadership that steps up to replace them to seek alternatives to violence.
i disagree strongly

hamas intransigence is exactly the result of that strategy

you get more and more extreme leaders replacing the old ones killed

totally unrealistic

ever heard of politix???

i wanna go back to my pussy riot....on the special haj thread

i have work do to choreograph our all out female pussy riot attack on mecca to overthrow allah and replace him with the goddess allat................

i can only take so much of this heavy stuff, sir

The Israeli government has too much power in their hands, they are criminals.

And they act as if these is an amazing success, fighting Palestinians who are majorly out gunned.

Israel declared war on Gaza with these criminal acts.

Explosions in my town, no alarm.
Who the fuck do you think you are? You're glorifying war crimes as though you were Al Michaels doing the play-by-play on Monday Night Football.

Once again, Israel acts like it is above the law. And if I was President, I'd have the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores and marines on the beach so fast , they'd be shut down and back in their own country before sunset.

Too bad your intellect is nowhere near as muscular as your avatar......The WAR CRIMES were the ROCKETS FIRED INTO ISRAEL.

Once again, it is HAMAS who has acted as though law doesn't apply to them - and the apologists of murder who refuse to see that.

Explosions in my town, no alarm.
Who the fuck do you think you are? You're glorifying war crimes as though you were Al Michaels doing the play-by-play on Monday Night Football.

Once again, Israel acts like it is above the law. And if I was President, I'd have the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores and marines on the beach so fast , they'd be shut down and back in their own country before sunset.

Too bad your intellect is nowhere near as muscular as your avatar......The WAR CRIMES were the ROCKETS FIRED INTO ISRAEL.

Once again, it is HAMAS who has acted as though law doesn't apply to them - and the apologists of murder who refuse to see that.

NO, Israel launched a war on Gaza and said this is only the beginning. The rockets that do rarely any damage and kill nobody or even rarely injure anybody are the only way Palestinians can respond to Israel attacks in catastrophic damage against their people.

These are poor, occupied people who desperately try to protect their people from a World Power destroying their little city and murdering people.

The Israeli government has too much power in their hands, they are criminals.

And they act as if these is an amazing success, fighting Palestinians who are majorly out gunned.

Israel declared war on Gaza with these criminal acts.

The stinking ummah has too much BRUTE POWER which it has used and continue to use to murder innocents in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS They encourage this ongoing criminality in every member of their vile and disgusting cult-----adulating every piece of shit who kisses that ass of "al nabi" by slitting the throat of an infant. In all cases they avoid real military conflict in favor of hiding behind babies and launching bombs poisoned as if with the shit of the meccan------in order to murder the most vulnerable children-----when they murder children their disgusting sluts DANCE and ULULATE in their typical vulgar manner

"if americans only knew could hardly be considered "neo-nai" and is far rom a hate site. there has been criticism of it and alison weir, but that is not at all unusual for a site that focuses on the palestinian/israeli conflict, particularly one that advocates for the palestinians.

the awards the praise they have received far outweighs the criticism. "

And just who are these awards coming from, and the praise? Alison Weir is a Nazi-sucking whore.

People are dying right now, and you are posting in MOCKERY of the slaughter - so much for your vaunted 'sensitivity' and 'compassion'.

NO, Israel launched a war on Gaza and said this is only the beginning. The rockets that do rarely any damage and kill nobody or even rarely injure anybody are the only way Palestinians can respond to Israel attacks in catastrophic damage against their people.

These are poor, occupied people who desperately try to protect their people from a World Power destroying their little city and murdering people.

Nice to see you've join us.:redface:

This assassination is insanity.

Ahmed Jabari was the one who mediated ceasefire agreements between Israel and Gaza factions, hes the one who sent out his troops to stop any rocket fire.

And Israel now lost anyone they can talk to.

Israel is a country of violence.

Forum List

Back