🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

I think Lipush understood its not the right thing to do.

Yes. obviously critisizing Islam is bad

I should feel lucky. since your're behind a screen, all you can do is bash the Talmud and bring false quotes.

If I were near you, you would have probably blow me up.

No, your arrogance is what made me point out your Talmud. That no one in the clue has a wonder of your culture.

Goy are considered animals who exist to serve Jews.

Don't be so conceited next time.

Well now we know Bcoz has a library of hateful propaganda right at his fingertips.

Pointing out the Jewish holy book called the Talmud is hateful propaganda? LOL!

It's that the culture thinks of people. Nothing is fake, that is the Talmud.

I've seen you do the same thing with Islam. Hypocrite.

I'm glad I showed that hateful garbage that makes them think they are invincible.

Where have all the Lipbush gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
IDF have picked them every one
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Taken out every one

Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone by soldiers every one

Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to party every one

Where have all the graveyards gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Covered with Gazans every one
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?​

I think Lipush understood its not the right thing to do.

I should feel lucky. since your're behind a screen, all you can do is bash the Talmud and bring false quotes.

No, your arrogance is what made me point out your Talmud. That no one in the clue has a wonder of your culture.

While "kaffirs" have no right to live in Islam.

Your hypocricy is sky high. Islam is speaded through sword and blood. You can bring thousand of videos, spead thousands of lies, threaten thousand of people, kill many of us. Truth is that Islam is killing, abusing, and harming others. more than any other religion on earth.

You cheering the holocaust comes not as a surprise. It is not surprising at all you feel happy the holocaust happenes, and take it as an amusing subject. Then demand of me to respect Islam

Here I end this discussion.

I opened another thread, for todays events.

Your hypocricy is sky high. Islam is speaded through sword and blood. You can bring thousand of videos, spead thousands of lies, threaten thousand of people, kill many of us. Truth is that Islam is killing, abusing, and harming others. more than any other religion on earth.

You cheering the holocaust comes not as a surprise. It is not surprising at all you feel happy the holocaust happenes, and take it as an amusing subject. Then demand of me to respect Islam

Bullshit. People can see the Talmud for themselves. It's about control and deception.

Yeah sure end it here.

Lets get one thing straight, Jews are generally good people with a good culture. Muslims however suck dick and their culture is shit. Muslims fucking stink too. Those retards need to learn how to properly bathe, and for the love of God, how about using a stick of deoderant now and again?

Muslims are shit-people.

Last edited:

Bullshit. People can see the Talmud for themselves. It's about control and deception.

Then you should feel right at home what with all your taqiyya and kithman.

"And Allah's Apostle said, 'War is deceit.'" Bukhari:V4B52N268

Mo. circa 626 ish AD.

Lets get one thing straight, Jews are generally good people with a good culture.
Like these jews?

Are they the good ones you speak of?

What about these jews?

As Israel launches operation “Pillar of Defense” in Gaza, Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) calls for an immediate cessation of the air strikes and naval bombardment into Gaza and an end to the ongoing siege of Gaza. JVP urges Israel not to exploit its asymmetric power to exacerbate the instability in the region. We urge President Obama to take a stand against these attacks and to use the power of the United States to insist that Israel pursue all diplomatic measures possible for the sake of life, safety and security on all sides. JVP opposes all attacks on civilians, and urges the end of rocket attacks from Gaza into civilian communities in Israel, which only serve to derail efforts for a just resolution to the conflict.

This operation is named in reference to a biblical passage in which a pillar of cloud protects the Israelites as they wandered in the desert after leaving bondage in Egypt.

And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; that they might go by day and by night. Exodus 13:21​

It is unseemly to invoke the protection afforded the Israelites wandering in the desert when Israel is the dominant military power in the region. JVP rejects the possibility that such a military operation and escalation of violence will be of any protection for Israelis or Palestinians. As Israel continues to control Gaza by air, land and sea, Israel holds responsibility for the well-being and safety of Palestinian civilians in Gaza who will be traumatized, injured and killed through this escalation of violence.
Or are these the good jews you're talking about?

Testimony 37 – House Demolitions & Vandalism

Houses were entered with live gunfire, grenades, and other destructive force. Extensive damage was done. Soldiers inside did much more. They had no regard for “even the simplest most basic sanitary stuff like going to the toilet, basic hygiene. I mean you could see they had defecated anywhere and left the stuff lying around.” No one cared.
That last bunch was pretty good, weren't they?

Muslims however suck dick and their culture is shit. Muslims fucking stink too. Those retards need to learn how to properly bathe, and for the love of God, how about using a stick of deoderant now and again?

Muslims are shit-people.
One thing is for sure, there are good jews, but you're not one of them!

Lets get one thing straight, Jews are generally good people with a good culture.
Like these jews?

What about these jews?

As Israel launches operation “Pillar of Defense” in Gaza, Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) calls for an immediate cessation of the air strikes and naval bombardment into Gaza and an end to the ongoing siege of Gaza. JVP urges Israel not to exploit its asymmetric power to exacerbate the instability in the region. We urge President Obama to take a stand against these attacks and to use the power of the United States to insist that Israel pursue all diplomatic measures possible for the sake of life, safety and security on all sides. JVP opposes all attacks on civilians, and urges the end of rocket attacks from Gaza into civilian communities in Israel, which only serve to derail efforts for a just resolution to the conflict.

This operation is named in reference to a biblical passage in which a pillar of cloud protects the Israelites as they wandered in the desert after leaving bondage in Egypt.

And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; that they might go by day and by night. Exodus 13:21
It is unseemly to invoke the protection afforded the Israelites wandering in the desert when Israel is the dominant military power in the region. JVP rejects the possibility that such a military operation and escalation of violence will be of any protection for Israelis or Palestinians. As Israel continues to control Gaza by air, land and sea, Israel holds responsibility for the well-being and safety of Palestinian civilians in Gaza who will be traumatized, injured and killed through this escalation of violence.

Houses were entered with live gunfire, grenades, and other destructive force. Extensive damage was done. Soldiers inside did much more. They had no regard for “even the simplest most basic sanitary stuff like going to the toilet, basic hygiene. I mean you could see they had defecated anywhere and left the stuff lying around.” No one cared.

Muslims however suck dick and their culture is shit. Muslims fucking stink too. Those retards need to learn how to properly bathe, and for the love of God, how about using a stick of deoderant now and again?

Muslims are shit-people.

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them. Should there be?
All credit to them and the fact that they live where they are free to voice their opinions too :clap2:

Since nothing has been bulldozed in Gaza in a very long time, by your reasoning they don't have that right. If the leaderships of the terror gangs in Gaza, or you for that matter, put any value on the lives of the people in Gaza they, and you, would recognize that these acts of violence against Israel will certainly lead to more hardship and pain for the people of Gaza without advancing any of the nationalist goals of the Palestinian Arabs and would be deterred from committing them, or in your case from supporting them.
8 Gazan children die per day, do to Israeli sniper fire and air strikes.

OK. We really need to see a link for that one, Loiny.
Here's one.

In the 11 years since the year 2000, Israeli forces have killed 1,471 children in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the bulk of whom were aged between 13 and 17 years. The children of Gaza have been and continue to be at greatest risk, with almost a thousand murdered in the last 12 years. Most are shot randomly and indiscriminately, or killed as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks.

All credit to them and the fact that they live where they are free to voice their opinions too :clap2:
You don't see anything wrong with trashing a Palestinian home just for the hell of it and shitting on their floors before you leave?

Like these jews?

What about these jews?

And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; that they might go by day and by night. Exodus 13:21​

Muslims are shit-people.

Im not a Jew, im an atheist. Even an atheist like myself is able to recognize the difference between a good religion and a shit religion like Islam.

You don't see anything wrong with trashing a Palestinian home just for the hell of it and shitting on their floors before you leave?

Eh? You showed a pic of Jewish people saying they will never bomb Iran and so on - ie Israeli's/Jews (as you referred to them) voicing opinions that some might think are not in Israels best interest or are not mainstream. So how do you turn that into me not seeing anything wrong with the garbage you then go on to spout about homes being 'trashed'???

Forum List

Back