🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

SherriMunnerlyn; Noone blows up people the way Israelis do! Blowing up people well said:
Licking the asses of mujahadin who slit the throats of jewish infants
while screaming ALLAHHUKHARAH AND ISAHUKHARAH is the act
which sherri cites in her self description PROUD CHRISTIAN and
SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER its on her CV ------magda was
impressed

SherriMunnerlyn; Noone blows up people the way Israelis do! Blowing up people well said:
Licking the asses of mujahadin who slit the throats of jewish infants
while screaming ALLAHHUKHARAH AND ISAHUKHARAH is the act
which sherri cites in her self description PROUD CHRISTIAN and
SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER its on her CV ------magda was
impressed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o39etJFlW7k]Richard Cheese - Down With the Sickness - YouTube[/ame]

can you feel that?
oh, shit
O-WA-A-A-A
O-WA-A-A-A

Get up, come on get down with the sickness!
Open up your hate and let it flow into me.
You motha get up, come on get down with the sickness!
You fucka get up, come on get down with the sickness!
Madness is the gift that has been given to me.

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising,
It seems that all that was good has died
Oh, no. The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me.

O-WA-A-A-A...

You motha get up, come on get down with the sickness!
You fucka get up, come on get down with the sickness!
Open up your hate and let it flow into me.
Why can't you just fuck off and die and down with the sickness!
FUCK YOU!!!

I don't need this shit and down with the sickness!
You stupid, sadistic, abusive, fucking whore and down with the sickness!
Here it comes
Get ready to DIE!

Last edited:
yes----babies are dying world wide------the good news is that the bombs held by islamic terrorist pigs in New Dehli were discovered before the shitty meccaist pigs could do ANOTHER MURDER FEST ON DIWALI-------as they did in that city a couple of years ago with the same type pf POISON NAIL BOMBS that the jihadist pigs of gaza so like. Children are still dying of starvation in Somalia----where it is dangerous to just try to deliver food ----because of the filth of islamic terrorism-------there were suggestions that MUSLIM COUNTRIES do the deliveries to avoid the murder of the relief workers -----but the oil rich Shaykhs in las vegas and sherri just LAUGHED

did you tried ever to be stop war .. stop killing ? if you stop and they bomb you ... then we would be with you all people here ..

but we are sick of your lies to cover your massacres ,

answer me what is the solution in your mind ?

lets give all the authority to solve the problem internationals laws internationals human righs internationals objective people ... and stop the war ??

or you committed to kill all of them ?

That's not a celebration. That's a prayer. It's meant as a prayer during war.

Takbeer/alahu akbar are expressions of celebration and thanks, as I'm sure everyone here is aware.
Like I said, you are one sick puppy.

if you kill a muslim .. if you declare a war on muslims ... they will say ..Allahu Ekberr .. thats means God is The biggest , as we done in history .. ... Muslims have made wars because they were attacked... their mothers , sisters was killing ...nothing more .. so if you kill my sister i will say Allahu Ekber and i will kick your ass .. thats it... but if there is a equality , justice ... an ' ideal muslim' never hurt even a fly .. but if there is a injustice of course they will defend themself and they will make jihad.. but if you look whole islam .. islams orders to live with chirstians with non muslims ... islam order tolerance ...

Woo. The Kool-Aid you've been drinking is not Halal. :D

Takbeer/alahu akbar are expressions of celebration and thanks, as I'm sure everyone here is aware.
Like I said, you are one sick puppy.

if you kill a muslim .. if you declare a war on muslims ... they will say ..Allahu Ekberr .. thats means God is The biggest , as we done in history .. ... Muslims have made wars because they were attacked... their mothers , sisters was killing ...nothing more .. so if you kill my sister i will say Allahu Ekber and i will kick your ass .. thats it... but if there is a equality , justice ... an ' ideal muslim' never hurt even a fly .. but if there is a injustice of course they will defend themself and they will make jihad.. but if you look whole islam .. islams orders to live with chirstians with non muslims ... islam order tolerance ...

Woo. The Kool-Aid you've been drinking is not Halal. :D

if you have nothing to say for the topic shut up you arrogant crap .

Woo. The Kool-Aid you've been drinking is not Halal.

As English is not your first language I will translate that Kool-Aid reference:
It means your opinion of your "always peaceful and just" Muslim brethren is bull shit or as you might better understand, camel crap. :D

Woo. The Kool-Aid you've been drinking is not Halal.

As English is not your first language I will translate that Kool-Aid reference:
It means your opinion of your "always peaceful and just" Muslim brethren is bull shit or as you might better understand, camel crap. :D

its your thought .. you should just respect other people.

helping hands have broken without respect ..

Side note -- I noticed a few pages back that a poster was posting claims about the Talmud. I know the websites that list those "quotes" and i have researched many of them. I also have a reasonable grasp of the Jewish religion and the talmud. If anyone has any reasonable questions, please feel free to ask (I would assume either via PM or on the Religion board). I have no interest in responding to a litany of cut and pasted attacks -- there are entire websites that go through those claims one by one, pointing out the context, the proper translation, and in many cases, the fact that the said quote, or even the book it is said to be in, doesn't exist.

If you are sincerely interested, let me know. If your goal is simply to spam and flame then I'll feel free to ignore.

did you tried ever to be stop war .. stop killing ?

One thing is sure, no Muslim ever did. Muslims live for war and murder.

if you stop and they bomb you ... then we would be with you all people here ..

Why don't you give it a try? Go a month without trying to murder Jews and Christians, just to try something different.

but we are sick of your lies to cover your massacres ,

answer me what is the solution in your mind ?

Just stop following Muhammad and Allah - lose your blood lust. You don't really need to murder every non-Muslim, even though the pervert Muhammad told you that murder makes Allah rejoice.

lets give all the authority to solve the problem internationals laws internationals human righs internationals objective people ... and stop the war ??

or you committed to kill all of them ?

Tell you what, you Muzzie Beasts stop murdering people, give up your nuclear program in Iran, and we won't drop a nuke on Mecca, okay?

Otherwise, we fry the fucking idol and Allah along with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6U2ZQ0EhN4]IDF Pinpoint Strike on Ahmed Jabari, Head of Hamas Military Wing - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, so you dress your avvie in the Stars 'n' Stripes to puke at other Americans that we don't deserve our country AND that we deserve to die.

And that makes you patriotic, worth reading, or even a minimally-decent individual HOW?

Oh, and hadn't you better change your sig line since it's very obvious you do not believe it?

Last edited:
Side note -- I noticed a few pages back that a poster was posting claims about the Talmud. I know the websites that list those "quotes" and i have researched many of them. I also have a reasonable grasp of the Jewish religion and the talmud. If anyone has any reasonable questions, please feel free to ask (I would assume either via PM or on the Religion board). I have no interest in responding to a litany of cut and pasted attacks -- there are entire websites that go through those claims one by one, pointing out the context, the proper translation, and in many cases, the fact that the said quote, or even the book it is said to be in, doesn't exist.

If you are sincerely interested, let me know. If your goal is simply to spam and flame then I'll feel free to ignore.

You snob that is your religion and Talmud.

Don't lie to people about it, in Israel all these copies are available but only in Hebrew so the gentiles won't understand it.

Everything of it is true.

Don't lie to people about it, in Israel all these copies are available but only in Hebrew so the gentiles won't understand it.

Why, Baghdad Bob, so many of us know that all those fake Talmud quotes on the hate sites are salivated over by people who think like you. Meanwhile, there are many Arabs in Israel who know how to speak and read Hebrew so if they were actually interested they could read the Talmud for themselves. However, maybe the Talmud isn't even in Hebrew in Israel but is in Aramaic which Talmud scholars can read. You make so much stuff up so you actually have very little creditibility. Now since you read Arabic, why not tell us what the Koran says in Arabic about Christians and Jews.

No, Jews are not religious snobs. As I told you before, it is the Talmud which holds the words of our sages that "The righteous of ALL nations will have a share in the World to Come".

There is nothing hindering you or anyone else from learning Hebrew, BIK - I think Rosends would teach you if you just asked. The real problem is learning Torah and Jewish practices and beliefs so that one is able to understand what the discussions in the Talmud are about.

In terms of any non-religious sort of topic, the sages of the Talmud would be like the Nobel prize winners in a field, with the top tier of Talmud students being like 'post-doctorate' level...... Me, I'm way down there with the mere high-school graduates : )) No, put me as having a GED, because I got so much of my knowledge through experience rather than instruction.

There is great difficulty in making exact translations from languages as far apart as Hebrew and English, as well.

And of course you've already seen, BIK, what people who wish ill to Islam can do with a few passages in the Qu'Ran.... so what makes you *assume* the evil seen in these 'Talmud translations' is really there?

Do you desire I should assume the most evil representation of Qu'Ranic verse is most accurate? Would you think I was being fair if I insisted on using sites where the presumption was that Islam is evil????

This kid is so ignorant why even brother to respond to his stupidity, he's been brainwashed by the same people who encouraged mothers to send their children out to blow themselves up. Someone better keep an eye on this guy, he sounds like a possible terrorist sleeper cell

Forum List

Back