🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OPINION: Criminal Law 101 - Self-Defense (Rittenhouse versus McMichaels)

His life wouldn't have been in danger if he had not intentionally placed himself into a volatile and potentially dangerous situation, in violation of the law I might add.

When you start making exceptions for one person, others will expect exceptions made for them as well. That happened here in Washington state where a guy on death row appealed his sentence citing that he had "only" killed one person and the state was trying to put him to death while Gary Ridgeway, the Green River killer had killed more than 60 people and the state gave him life without the possibility of parole on a plea deal.
His life would not have been in danger had his attackers not created the highly volatile and dangerous situation, had they not made the conscious choice to chase, attack, and try to kill him.

You seem to be trying to make excuses for poorly made fatal choices of his attackers, attempting to lay blame on their chosen victim.

Last edited:
His life wouldn't have been in danger if he had not intentionally placed himself into a volatile and potentially dangerous situation, in violation of the law I might add.

When you start making exceptions for one person, others will expect exceptions made for them as well. That happened here in Washington state where a guy on death row appealed his sentence citing that he had "only" killed one person and the state was trying to put him to death while Gary Ridgeway, the Green River killer had killed more than 60 people and the state gave him life without the possibility of parole on a plea deal.
He was doing a good deed.
Sure, having an AR wasnt the best thing, concealed would have been better. However, that doesnt take away someones right to self defense.

Not a damn thing because boys like him without their piece, stay in the background and would never even consider attempting to confront anyone without a deadly weapon.

Not like the guy attacking him with the skateboard, eh?

How was running toward the police, away from the riot, confronting anyone?

Kyle is always the one that shouldnt have been there. He shouldnt have put himself in that situation.
What about the mother fuckers that were burning down innocent peoples lives? They caused over 11M dollars in damage to INNOCENT people. Why arent they included?

I honestly don't understand how so many people who apparently carry weapons are unable to understand that if you point a gun at someone and they respond to this act with violence, particularly non-deadly violence, then you are unable to claim lawfully self-defense.

In other words, you cannot antagonize someone or draw them into taking a swing at you so that you can shoot them and then turn around and claim self-defense even though we see this being allowed over and over again.

There are currently two cases being tried in which the defendant is claiming self-defense. In the Rittenhouse case, he shouldn't have been armed in the first place due to his age, while in the case of the McMichaels they didn't just initiate the confrontation that led to the shooting, they chased Arbery according to the prosecution for 5 minutes before finally cornering him "like a rat" according to one of the defendants.

View attachment 562793

[snipped]

"Ascertain the four elements required for self-defense.
To successfully claim self-defense, the defendant must prove four elements. First, with exceptions, the defendant must prove that he or she was confronted with an unprovoked attack. Second, the defendant must prove that the threat of injury or death was imminent. Third, the defendant must prove that the degree of force used in self-defense was objectively reasonable under the circumstances. Fourth, the defendant must prove that he or she had an objectively reasonable fear that he or she was going to be injured or killed unless he or she used self-defense. The Model Penal Code defines self-defense in § 3.04(1) as “justifiable when the actor believes that such force is immediately necessary for the purpose of protecting himself against the use of unlawful force by such other person on the present occasion.”

Provocation

In general, if the defendant initiates an attack against another, the defendant cannot claim self-defense (State v. Williams, 2010). This rule has two exceptions. The defendant can be the initial aggressor and still raise a self-defense claim if the attacked individual responds with excessive force under the circumstances, or if the defendant withdraws from the attack and the attacked individual persists.

Excessive Force Exception

In some jurisdictions, an individual cannot respond to the defendant’s attack using excessive force under the circumstances (State v. Belgard, 2010). For example, an individual cannot use deadly force when the defendant initiates an attack using nondeadly force"

Entire article here: 5.2 Self-Defense | Criminal Law

So has Wisconsin adopted the Model Penal Code? From what I have read, their law allows you to point a gun at anyone you believe is committing an "unlawful interference".

Anyway, KR is claiming the other guy pointed a gun at him first which the other guys seems to have admitted to, so I am not sure your facts comport with the testimony.

Kyle was legally carrying a gun and the dead pederast threatened to kill Kyle, and then CHASED KYLE DOWN and attempted to take the gun away from Kyle while yelling "FUCK YOU".

If the dead boy fucker had taken the gun from Kyle, he could have killed Kyle and others.

You cultist sheep are pathetic.

Last edited:
You don't consider pointing a gun at someone provocation?
When they said they are gonna kill you and try to take you gun, no, it's called self defense, commie. The prosecution has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it was self defense. Their own witnesses proved it. Know you can stop your filthy sham of deceit.

When the surviving attacker admitted Kyle did not try to shoot him, intentionally paused, until he took out his pistol loaded with hollow point shells and aimed it at Kyle's head, the trial was over.

In that second he proved Kyle had no intention of murdering anyone, that Kyle had chosen to spare his life, and only fired after his life was being threatened by the pulled weapon.

Game over.

Liberals are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill; there is no talking to them.
Perhaps they see anyone exercising their right to bear arms as a threat to them because the weapons they are carrying makes it harder for them to kill this person if they choose to do so.

Hmmm....

:p

I don't understand why "people" don't understand that being 17 years old does not mean that the 17 year old can not use a gun to shoot criminals trying to do him harm.

I also don't understand why "people" don't understand that
Arbery was a druggy and convicted criminal------with no job out casing new build and other areas for theft. I don't understand why idiots don't understand that he was on THC but hadn't taken his prescribed medication to control his violence. Arbery was snagged doing what he habitual did which was commit crimes and then savagely attack those trying to stop him from doing his crimes----he was indeed a rat---who btw---ran toward the mcMichaels, tried to steal their gun............

I agree with the way you think about Rittenhouse.

However: I've yet to see PROOF of this.
Arbery was snagged doing what he habitual did which was commit crimes and then savagely attack those trying to stop him from doing his crimes---

He had no stolen property on him when he died, the night pictures, as far as I know, did not show him in possession of stolen property.
So, I disagree there

LOL have you ever taken a concealed carry class? Any type of defensive firearm training?
Yes. I've got so much firearms training that I'm the trainer now.

Hell, my grandfather who was a sniper in the military and had a kazillion 1st place shooting competition trophies gave me my first rifle and a lifetime NRA membership when I was 12 years old. He's the one who taught me how to handle a rifle and shotgun.

And both my father and mother were police officers. My father would train the police in self-defense. He's the one who taught me self-defense. And so did my mother, who was a goju-ryu karate instructor.

Firearms and self-defense training wasn't even optional in my family when I was kid. And it's not optional for my kids either.

Last edited:
Lets REPEAT that the MEDIA AND DEMOCRAT LYING NARRATIVE was that Kyle was a lone wolf white supremacist who drove to Kenosha in a premeditated effort to murder protestors BECAUSE HE WAS TRIGGERED BY TRUMPS RHETORIC.

This was a political hit to damage TRUMP for the 2020 election.

This is what was reported OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

The blind sheep bought the lies...NOW CONFRONTED WITH TRUTH....the sheep remain willfully blind.

Last edited:
Kyle is always the one that shouldnt have been there. He shouldnt have put himself in that situation.
What about the mother fuckers that were burning down innocent peoples lives? They caused over 11M dollars in damage to INNOCENT people. Why arent they included?
So his attackers should have been there creating a volatile and dangerous situation for all...they are not to blame in any way for PUTTING Kyle in that dangerous situation by making the conscious decision to attack, chase, stomp, and pull a gun in him in an attempt to kill him....

Hmmm.....illogical thought, indeed.

I honestly don't understand how so many people who apparently carry weapons are unable to understand that if you point a gun at someone and they respond to this act with violence, particularly non-deadly violence, then you are unable to claim lawfully self-defense.

In other words, you cannot antagonize someone or draw them into taking a swing at you so that you can shoot them and then turn around and claim self-defense even though we see this being allowed over and over again.

There are currently two cases being tried in which the defendant is claiming self-defense. In the Rittenhouse case, he shouldn't have been armed in the first place due to his age, while in the case of the McMichaels they didn't just initiate the confrontation that led to the shooting, they chased Arbery according to the prosecution for 5 minutes before finally cornering him "like a rat" according to one of the defendants.

View attachment 562793

[snipped]

"Ascertain the four elements required for self-defense.
To successfully claim self-defense, the defendant must prove four elements. First, with exceptions, the defendant must prove that he or she was confronted with an unprovoked attack. Second, the defendant must prove that the threat of injury or death was imminent. Third, the defendant must prove that the degree of force used in self-defense was objectively reasonable under the circumstances. Fourth, the defendant must prove that he or she had an objectively reasonable fear that he or she was going to be injured or killed unless he or she used self-defense. The Model Penal Code defines self-defense in § 3.04(1) as “justifiable when the actor believes that such force is immediately necessary for the purpose of protecting himself against the use of unlawful force by such other person on the present occasion.”

Provocation

In general, if the defendant initiates an attack against another, the defendant cannot claim self-defense (State v. Williams, 2010). This rule has two exceptions. The defendant can be the initial aggressor and still raise a self-defense claim if the attacked individual responds with excessive force under the circumstances, or if the defendant withdraws from the attack and the attacked individual persists.

Excessive Force Exception

In some jurisdictions, an individual cannot respond to the defendant’s attack using excessive force under the circumstances (State v. Belgard, 2010). For example, an individual cannot use deadly force when the defendant initiates an attack using nondeadly force"

Entire article here: 5.2 Self-Defense | Criminal Law
The issue I'm having with BOTH cases is the prosecutorial discretion used.

In the Wisconsin case the prosecutor strongly suspected self defense but went for murder2 just because the process of defending himself was the punishment the prosecutor felt he wanted to inflict on Kyle...

In the Georgia case again the prosecutor didn't feel like prosecuting a retired police officer even though it really should have had a trial. (But public sentiment changed that)

Both cases in different states that both have horrible prosecutors.

fucked around.jpg

He was doing a good deed.
Sure, having an AR wasnt the best thing, concealed would have been better. However, that doesnt take away someones right to self defense.
What difference does his choice of weapon make? He's still underage and I'm not sure about WI but in many states while the legal age to possess a long gun is 18, it's 21 for a handgun. He's be in violation of the law either way.

I'm not sure his alleged good deed offsets two dead bodies, but I guess we'll all see.

Forum List

Back