Opinion: Trump Syria Strikes Not Strong Enough

lll
"I don't think anyone really wants war"

The Neo-Conservatives want war, they want WWIII, it is OUR collective moral obligation to this planet and to the future of this planet that we prevent the Neo-Conservatives from getting their perverted and twisted wish.

So many nations have issues with other nations, but these issues with careful diplomacy can if not be resolved at least can be made less volatile, with this attitude there remains a hope for tomorrow, if the Neo-Conservative Warmongers have their way, there is no hope for tomorrow, there will be no second chances for the majority of this planet.

This is not being OTT, we are in a very very serious situation at this time in world history and everyone should start thinking about this and how collectively we who are Anti-Neo-Conservatives can do our best to avert the unthinkable happening.

Absolutely. But our president has no respect for diplomacy and has essentially gutted the State Department :(

Trump gutted the State Department because it was full of Obama Hold Overs.

What normally happens is ambassadors from the previous Administration (all political appointees) - leave, and are replaced by new ones. Key positions - usually have an overlap so it isn't unoccupied. There is nothing wrong with that - it's normal. What's NOT normal is not filling those positions. We don't even have an ambassador for South Korea! And they aren't filled because of political opposition but because Trump hasn't nominated anyone. These are things usually done by the first few months of a new administration. He has no respect for the State Department or Diplomacy. He likes his Generals. Just take a look at the cuts he proposed to State Department funding and you can see what I mean.

Good.

Why? You like war?
Actually, just the reverse.

You do know that one of the main conduits of intelligence operations are folks in the State department.

Embassies are primary portals and safe houses of intelligence operations.

These are the central hubs of spy v. spy cold warfare.

American hubris on full display in this thread.
Opinions are on this thread...............

What is your opinion of the Kurds........................
I don't have one. I have never met one. I certainly wouldn't be discussing their future as though I was the one to decide it.
Who said we decide it................They have wanted it forever. Were promised it through Treaty..........And then murdered in the region by basically everyone........They have taken more ground and fought the ground War against ISIS more than any other group there. They are hardened fighters.................

Why? It has always been fight or die for them..................It has always been a life or death struggle for them in the Middle East.

Well yes, but the problem is the Kurds are not liked by many in The Middle East and we know Turkey has a fanatical hatred of them, so any siding with the Kurds to give them a Kurdistan that then would create a whole new shit storm, it's just not worth it.

Erdogan has openly stated he wanted Turkey to be the Caliphate to Unite the Middle East and destroy Israel.

In regards to the Kurds............Turkey has vowed to invade if the Kurds try to make a Nation there

Yes and yes, it's bizarro that Turkey under Erdogan is still allowed to remain as a member of NATO, Erdogan is also openly hostile to The West.
What is our CIA up to these days? MI 6 ? Surely Mr. Erdoğan can be dealt with.

What are you suggesting? The CIA and MI6 assassinate him? Are you smoking crack or something tonight? This is just insane what you are suggesting.
All options must be on the table when considering a possible response to events.

The situation is the Kurds are just not worth it. As it is unfortunately Turkey remains a NATO member and you cannot have other NATO members sending in teams to assassinate the leader of another NATO member, that would be completely insane to do so.
Who would know? The penumbras of foreign affairs. Doesn’t Israel spy on the United States? You don’t think the Brit’s spy on Merkel? Please tell me your not that naive? But you are right. The Kurds are in a hot mess. Wish there was some way to help them.

American hubris on full display in this thread.
Opinions are on this thread...............

What is your opinion of the Kurds........................
I don't have one. I have never met one. I certainly wouldn't be discussing their future as though I was the one to decide it.
Who said we decide it................They have wanted it forever. Were promised it through Treaty..........And then murdered in the region by basically everyone........They have taken more ground and fought the ground War against ISIS more than any other group there. They are hardened fighters.................

Why? It has always been fight or die for them..................It has always been a life or death struggle for them in the Middle East.

Well yes, but the problem is the Kurds are not liked by many in The Middle East and we know Turkey has a fanatical hatred of them, so any siding with the Kurds to give them a Kurdistan that then would create a whole new shit storm, it's just not worth it.
I agree.............life isn't fair .........just the way it is.....................

Yes and yes, it's bizarro that Turkey under Erdogan is still allowed to remain as a member of NATO, Erdogan is also openly hostile to The West.

What are you suggesting? The CIA and MI6 assassinate him? Are you smoking crack or something tonight? This is just insane what you are suggesting.
All options must be on the table when considering a possible response to events.

The situation is the Kurds are just not worth it. As it is unfortunately Turkey remains a NATO member and you cannot have other NATO members sending in teams to assassinate the leader of another NATO member, that would be completely insane to do so.
Who would know? The penumbras of foreign affairs. Doesn’t Israel spy on the United States? You don’t think the Brit’s spy on Merkel? Please tell me your not that naive? But you are right. The Kurds are in a hot mess. Wish there was some way to help them.

Of course everyone spies on everyone else, it's been that way for a very long time. Yes the Kurds are in a mess, but it's historically always been that way and it'll remain that way because the negative ramifications of allowing them a Kurdistan outweigh anything else.

The Alt-Right wants nuclear.

I'll bite.

WTF, do you base THAT nonsense on?

There is no Alt-Right, it is a MSM creation.

There is an Alt-right.

It just has NOTHING to do with the MSM creation of the same name.

Men Rights groups, anti-censorship gamers, for two groups I know are part of it.
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1]grouping of white supremacists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6] Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] identitarianism,[14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19]antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][20][21][22][13] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][26][27][14]

Alt-right - Wikipedia
You believe in werewolves don’t you? Easter Bunny?
White supremacist[28] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism and did so, according to the Associated Press, to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, neo-fascism and neo-Nazism.[29][30][31] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 United States presidential election.[32]

Alt-right - Wikipedia

The US should hit Damascus and take out Assad’s command and control infrastructure if you really want to stop gas attacks and give rebel forces a big boost. I want to see something more along these lines...

I agree. Mueller's investigation is still in the headlines. We need to hit them again.

Wag the dog...:lame2:

Of course everyone spies on everyone else, it's been that way for a very long time. Yes the Kurds are in a mess, but it's historically always been that way and it'll remain that way because the negative ramifications of allowing them a Kurdistan outweigh anything else.
I was throwing out a scenario that I think might be viable. I do think there is away to get Russia to get Assad to the negotiation table.

I'll bite.

There is an Alt-right.

Men Rights groups, anti-censorship gamers, for two groups I know are part of it.
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1]grouping of white supremacists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6] Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] identitarianism,[14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19]antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][20][21][22][13] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][26][27][14]

Alt-right - Wikipedia
White supremacist[28] Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism and did so, according to the Associated Press, to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, neo-fascism and neo-Nazism.[29][30][31] The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during and after the 2016 United States presidential election.[32]

Alt-right - Wikipedia
So, in your opinion what is Antifa?

Actually, it's the leftard clown posse begging for a nuclear war with weapons created from the uranium the Hildebeast signed off on.

(snicker)
^^^ pitiful

Pitiful and indeed "true"......never saw so many angry leftards after the election seething with hatred over a lie of "It was the ROOSKIES! as the reason that the Hildebeast wasn't able to cheat her way into the WH even though the lamestream media was trying to carry that fat, disgusting POS over the finish line....,LOL!!!

There is an Alt-right.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Alt-right - Wikipedia
antifa - Google Search

I was throwing out a scenario that I think might be viable. I do think there is away to get Russia to get Assad to the negotiation table.
That ship sailed a long time ago. When much of the bloodshed could have been avoided. You know, because the US "cares" so much.

West 'ignored Russian offer in 2012 to have Syria's Assad step aside'

There is an Alt-right.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Alt-right - Wikipedia
antifa - Google Search

LMAO! Antifa.......fighting against "anti-fascism" by acting like fascists while maintaining an ultra sensitive veneer that requires the need for safe spaces!

There is an Alt-right.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Alt-right - Wikipedia
antifa - Google Search
Let’s try this again. “In your opinion what is Antifa?”

Alt-right - Wikipedia
antifa - Google Search

LMAO! Antifa.......fighting against "anti-fascism" by acting like fascists while maintaining an ultra sensitive veneer that requires the need for safe spaces!
Very good! Very good indeed! :21::21::21::21:

That ship sailed a long time ago. When much of the bloodshed could have been avoided. You know, because the US "cares" so much.

West 'ignored Russian offer in 2012 to have Syria's Assad step aside'
Oh yes...President Sotoro.

I'll bite.

There is an Alt-right.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

So, your definition of it, opens up with stating that it is somewhat ILL-DEFINED.

That good, because it admits that the following "Definition" should be taken with a grain of salt, if not 2. Or 200.

Your "self admitted ill defined definition" opens with charges that racists are part of the mix.

Well, as to be expected with a "loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined grouping" that exists to a great on the internet, they are there.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

"
Calmer members of the alternative right refer darkly to these people as the “1488ers,” and for all their talk of there being “no enemies to the right,” it’s clear from the many conversations we’ve had with alt-righters that many would rather the 1488ers didn’t exist.

These are the people that the alt-right’s opponents wish constituted the entire movement. They’re less concerned with the welfare of their own tribe than their fantasies of destroying others. 1...."

"Every ideology has them. Humourless ideologues who have no lives beyond their political crusade, and live for the destruction of the great. They can be found on Stormfront and other sites, not just joking about the race war, but eagerly planning it. They are known as “Stormfags” by the rest of the internet.

Based on our research we believe this stands in stark contrast with the rest of the alt-right, who focus more on building communities and lifestyles based around their values than plotting violent revolution.

1488ers are the equivalent of the Black Lives Matter supporters who call for the deaths of policemen, or feminists who unironically want to #KillAllMen. Of course, the difference is that while the media pretend the latter are either non-existent, or a tiny extremist minority, they consider 1488ers to constitute the whole of the alt-right.

Those looking for Nazis under the bed can rest assured that they do exist. On the other hand, there’s just not very many of them, no-one really likes them, and they’re unlikely to achieve anything significant in the alt-right."

I strongly recommend reading the entire article, if you have any real interest in what the ALT RIGHT actually is.

Forum List

Back