Opiods: Abusers ruin it for others

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I'm so tired of good drugs on the market ceasing to be prescribed because of idiots that abuse them, and idiot Drs. that continue to prescribe them.

There are so many people that benefit from them, and know how to use them properly, but have to take mass amounts of over the counter drugs instead with not as good results and strain on your liver.

I'm sick and tired of weak people abusing drugs and causing decent people to not be able to get them

I'm so tired of good drugs on the market ceasing to be prescribed because of idiots that abuse them, and idiot Drs. that continue to prescribe them.

There are so many people that benefit from them, and know how to use them properly, but have to take mass amounts of over the counter drugs instead with not as good results and strain on your liver.

I'm sick and tired of weak people abusing drugs and causing decent people to not be able to get them

Yeah. Along with cold medicines.

I am a bit surprised by this only because the Big Pharma has most of congress in the palm of their hands..

Amen to this. And if they are still made, they are kept behind the counter under lock and key pretty much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Your average heroin user is in better shape than an Oxy/Roxy addict.

Thanks, Big Pharma and Congress! So good to know you made a lot of money off of people dying. :2up:

Tell us why you shouldn't die.

Forum List

Back