Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

he is neither stable nor a genius. he's not even sane or smart. and he's probably suffering from the early stages of senile dementia

And on top of all that he is a goyim! But he is your president so make the best of it.

Attachments

• trump is president.jpg
    trump is president.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 21
for the last 50 years

but now, all of a sudden, now, it's trumps fault

now
No one said it was his fault. It's his responsibility. There's a difference.
It's neither.

It the fault and responsibility of the addict.
Blaming the victim is so easy for anyone who fails to understand the situation.
They are no victim bubba. Not at all. A victim is someone hurt by someone else. It’s called self control.
See post #609
Dude, who cares

It's neither.

the person victimized themselves.

blaming trump if childish and ignorant of the fact it got this way under Obama.

not that you care, you get to lie about trump.
I absolved Trump of blame, but not responsibility.

If you had a shred of curiosity, you would quickly and easily learned that many of the victims of the opioid crisis are folks who were prescribed opioid based pain killers and became hooked on them.

But, blame the victim if that's as far as your mental process takes you.
So why don't you blame Obama?

he had 8 years to take responsibility and do something

whatever, fucking hack
How many years has this crisis been going on?
Ding

It's neither.

If you had a shred of curiosity, you would quickly and easily learned that many of the victims of the opioid crisis are folks who were prescribed opioid based pain killers and became hooked on them.

Responsibilities? You are a fake
As head of government Trump has a responsibility to stem the tide of the opioid crisis.
No he doesn’t. If you believe that, where was obummer? I know, you’re just a hypocrite. Proud of it

As head of government Trump has a responsibility to stem the tide of the opioid crisis.

He is head of state and head of government for the federal government. Law enforcement is a state function. And Penn has its own head of state and head of govenment.

Your gibberish does not hide the fact that you are afraid to watch and then comment on the video.

Coward.
Coward about what; I watched a few seconds of it. role playing being in Congress may be more appropriate and useful.

And you agree with those monsters don't you?

The idea of white people suffering to the point of mass suicide and "dying off" is funny to you, is it not?
when they "suffer" by choice it's none of my business.

And FYI drug use is a choice

It's my business. And we need policy to address this crisis.

We have had what hundreds or thousands of drug policies and all of them have failed.
The so called war on drugs is an utter failure
Just say no was a joke

People have always used and abused mind altering substances and they always will.

I've recall hearing that Just Say No showed some decent results.

I just tried looking, all I could find was critics saying is was a simplistic failure without any numbers anywhere.

Mmmm,

Oh, one site did claim that the decline in use could not be linked to the campaign. Again, without numbers.

I think that is unfair to moderates and even many who side with the Left.

Rational people recognize the value of Law and Order.

I agree that the LEft generally sides with the criminals and the barbarians and the feral animals.

Like when you sided with Mexican Rapist instead of his 14 year old American victim.
opioids are available via prescription, only illegals buy them illegally.

Opioids are available without prescription, the democrats are hiding how many tons of these pills come in from Mexico, since this justifies Trumps WALL
legals go to doctors for recommendations or prescriptions.

Says the hater that is glad to see Americans, especially white Americans, dying.
don't be illegal, right wingers. it should be that simple.

Thanks for not denying that you are glad to see white Americans dying.

Opioids are available without prescription, the democrats are hiding how many tons of these pills come in from Mexico, since this justifies Trumps WALL

Says the hater that is glad to see Americans, especially white Americans, dying.
don't be illegal, right wingers. it should be that simple.

Thanks for not denying that you are glad to see white Americans dying.
Why not get a recommendation or a prescription? Don't be illegal, right wingers. What do we need, "land mines to keep right wingers getting drugs?"

It's neither.

So why don't you blame Obama?

he had 8 years to take responsibility and do something

whatever, fucking hack
How many years has this crisis been going on?
I'd say it's been public knowledge for at least 6 years

Coward about what; I watched a few seconds of it. role playing being in Congress may be more appropriate and useful.

And you agree with those monsters don't you?

The idea of white people suffering to the point of mass suicide and "dying off" is funny to you, is it not?

We have had what hundreds or thousands of drug policies and all of them have failed.
Just say no was a joke

People have always used and abused mind altering substances and they always will.
There was a treatment in the sixties that had over 90 percent success rate against alcoholism. Unfortunately our governemt made it illegal. I do not know if it would have worked against other drugs, but maybe it would.

And that would be what?

Just say no was a joke

There was a treatment in the sixties that had over 90 percent success rate against alcoholism. Unfortunately our governemt made it illegal. I do not know if it would have worked against other drugs, but maybe it would.

What was that? Antabuse? FYI still legal

and define success rate? How many years of being sober?

The fact is that AA has a high success rate and all it consists of is choosing not to drink anymore.

All addiction is a choice because using and abusing drugs is a choice
It was actually LSD used in conjuntion with some sort of suggestivism. I studied it in college, but it was so many years ago most of that info has left my head. If you do not use knowledge you truely lose it.

I am not sure how long they tracked success rate after the drug was made illegal. I will see if I can hunt up some of those old notes.

Yeah, um, LSD is a drug itself, and a rather dangerous one. I'm thinking replacing one problem with another is not a good plan.

Drama queens like yourself love to whine. Ya gonna hit me with your purse?

What is your game here, cocksucker?

Trying to piss me off to get me banned, and thus consider that a win?

FUck you. YOu are a piece of shit.
Easy there Correll, I have said worse to ya and you did not get so upset! Take a deap breath and relax. No one here is going to actually effect your life. Maybe a bad day? It will be better tomarrow.

I live in the Rust Belt. This cocksucker thinks this is funny, like the assholes in the video.

"Whine" about the pain and death of people I've seen and known?

I doubt you've said worse than that to me.

He is a vile piece of shit.
As some one who has lived thru the last year as I have. I have buried two people in the past week due to this epedimic. I have faced milicious prosecution in the past year and won but it cost me major amounts of money. I watched a twenty five year marriage end, closed a 22 year old business. I have lost my dog. Some of the people closest to me have betrayed me and stolen from me. Through all of this, I have not given any one the satification of seeing me lose my cool. When life is fucking you up the ass, all you have to maintain some sort of dignity is to not give the deplorables of the world the satisfaction of seeing you break down.

The very least that we can do, when people like reasonable are complete assholes, is tell them to their face that they are complete assholes, and they aren't fooling anyone.

If we don't raise a stink about issues that are important, like the fact that their policies are killing us, then they can use their constant, vile lies to create the false perception in society that everything is ok, or that at least nothing can be done about it.

Because there are VAST amounts of shit that can be done to improve things in central PA rust belt, and I'm not going to let these cocksucker pieces of shit, lie about that without challenge.

We have chosen as a society to NOT do any of those things, because cocksucking pieces of shit like reasonable, have slandered and marginalized anyone who dared voice any concern about white people having interests that need addressed.

FUCK THEM.
Another of my butthurt victims.
Love it.

only the right wing complains about illegals.

I think that is unfair to moderates and even many who side with the Left.

Rational people recognize the value of Law and Order.

I agree that the LEft generally sides with the criminals and the barbarians and the feral animals.

Like when you sided with Mexican Rapist instead of his 14 year old American victim.

You shouldn’t wear your racism on your sleeve like that. It’s just unseemly!

Just say no was a joke

The fact is that AA has a high success rate and all it consists of is choosing not to drink anymore.

It was actually LSD used in conjuntion with some sort of suggestivism. I studied it in college, but it was so many years ago most of that info has left my head. If you do not use knowledge you truely lose it.

I am not sure how long they tracked success rate after the drug was made illegal. I will see if I can hunt up some of those old notes.

Yeah, um, LSD is a drug itself, and a rather dangerous one. I'm thinking replacing one problem with another is not a good plan.
Studies show that LSD is not addictive. So no not replacing one problem with another. It will take years to relearn what was already discovered back in the sixties and the rates at which it is being experimented with lead me to belive that it will be at least a few years before this is a viable option but there is hope!

Just say no was a joke

Studies show that LSD is not addictive. So no not replacing one problem with another. It will take years to relearn what was already discovered back in the sixties and the rates at which it is being experimented with lead me to belive that it will be at least a few years before this is a viable option but there is hope!

And you still don't know if it was effective.

As I said AA has a pretty good track record with their program and no drugs are needed all one has to do is make the choice to stop drinking and use the vast support network provided by AA

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties

how could he contain a crisis that designated a "public health emergency" without any request for funds?

Trump Declares Opioid Crisis a ‘Health Emergency’ but Requests No Funds
You should legalize pot and tax it... It cuts the problem approximately in half... Then there is new type of rehab which I saw on CBS news last night which cuts it in half again.... Those who are left to get methadone.... We could have a an actual mental Health System. None of which is going to happen under Republicans who have to save the rich from paying their fair share...

Just say no was a joke

Actually, Bill Wilson was the one who was investigating it. It seems that LSD when used in controlled conditions had the possibility of opening up a "spiritual experience" that the people suffering from alcoholism could use to change their outlook. Bill Wilson tried it a couple of times himself, but said that it wasn't something that should be used because it was so unpredictable and they couldn't guarantee what kind of experience a person would have.

If you want to know more about this, read the book "AA Comes of Age". The story about how and why Bill Wilson did that is in there.

I read a lot of AA books when I was a Navy Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor. First time that I heard that Bill Wilson dropped acid, I was a bit more than skeptical, but it is true.

Forum List

Back