Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

What betrayal of public policy. Only the right wing is betraying their republican doctrine.
Can you not read?

Obama and Democrats began using tax dollars to arm Mexican Drug Cartels, giving Hezbollah millions, protecting their terrorist-supporting international drug operation, helping drug-running violent MS13, protecting Mexican Drug Cartel / terrorist-run human traffickers, protecting violent illegals, and protecting criminal Sanctuary Cities.

That is certainly betrayal of US policy, US law, and US citizen trust.
There is no drug war clause in the Republican Doctrine.
There’s no drug war period
nothing the right wing wants to pay for, anyway.

Trump most likely feels that those too weak to control themselves with prescribed drugs are better off dead

Your gibberish does not hide the fact that you are afraid to watch and then comment on the video.

Coward.
Coward about what; I watched a few seconds of it. role playing being in Congress may be more appropriate and useful.

And you agree with those monsters don't you?

The idea of white people suffering to the point of mass suicide and "dying off" is funny to you, is it not?
when they "suffer" by choice it's none of my business.

And FYI drug use is a choice

It's my business. And we need policy to address this crisis.

We have had what hundreds or thousands of drug policies and all of them have failed.
The so called war on drugs is an utter failure
Just say no was a joke

People have always used and abused mind altering substances and they always will.
It is a human weakness. Through eternity. For a schmuck to say addiction isn’t a choice is truly a schmuck.

What betrayal of public policy. Only the right wing is betraying their republican doctrine.
Can you not read?

Obama and Democrats began using tax dollars to arm Mexican Drug Cartels, giving Hezbollah millions, protecting their terrorist-supporting international drug operation, helping drug-running violent MS13, protecting Mexican Drug Cartel / terrorist-run human traffickers, protecting violent illegals, and protecting criminal Sanctuary Cities.

Anyone

Can you not read?

Anyone
end the drug war so we don't have to pay for it.

Trump most likely feels that those too weak to control themselves with prescribed drugs are better off dead
Cause you speak for him? Wow, you’re special
I said most likely, he's not known for his tolerance and sympathy
It's hard to have sympathy for people who make their own choices then don't want to take responsibility for the consequences

How white of you to presume something you have zero information on
You act as if you’re best buds and hang with him to make such a statement. What a fool

I like Trump. I considered my comment a compliment
I consider it poop. You speak for everyone?

Can you not read?

Anyone
end the drug war so we don't have to pay for it.
What war? Where is it?

As opposed to liberals / snowflakes who want to finance terrorists, arm Mexican Drug Cartels, give Hezbollah millions, fund Sanctuary Cities, pay to teach alcoholic Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly, etc.... :p

You are so stupid it's amazing that you can breath without help.

Most addicts do choose to stop, but can't, because of the meaning of the word addiction which you have no clue as to the meaning.
Excuses for abusing drugs. That’s all
Then why does every insurance company pay for treatments?
Right?
Yes right, insurance companies pay for treatment as addiction is considered a disease.

When you show some compassion to your fellow human, then and only then will you be truly human. Now this does not mean that all addicts want to be helped, but most do
You aren’t my judge, my god or jury idiot. You be you and leave me the fk to my right. K? Nothing makes you better than me
Again insurances all pay for rehab, because addiction is a disease. when you feel for the sick, no matter who they are you will have compassion, not before

As opposed to liberals / snowflakes who want to finance terrorists, arm Mexican Drug Cartels, give Hezbollah millions, fund Sanctuary Cities, pay to teach alcoholic Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly, etc.... :p
Drug wars cost money; y'all can't keep claiming it is for our general welfare and should put under defense spending.

You act as if you’re best buds and hang with him to make such a statement. What a fool
Well he wanted to hang with me, but he's just not cool enough

Forum List

Back