Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

only the right wing complains about illegals.

I think that is unfair to moderates and even many who side with the Left.

Rational people recognize the value of Law and Order.

I agree that the LEft generally sides with the criminals and the barbarians and the feral animals.

Like when you sided with Mexican Rapist instead of his 14 year old American victim.
opioids are available via prescription, only illegals buy them illegally.

Opioids are available without prescription, the democrats are hiding how many tons of these pills come in from Mexico, since this justifies Trumps WALL
legals go to doctors for recommendations or prescriptions.

Says the hater that is glad to see Americans, especially white Americans, dying.
don't be illegal, right wingers. it should be that simple.

when they "suffer" by choice it's none of my business.

And FYI drug use is a choice

It's my business. And we need policy to address this crisis.

We have had what hundreds or thousands of drug policies and all of them have failed.
The so called war on drugs is an utter failure
Just say no was a joke

People have always used and abused mind altering substances and they always will.
There was a treatment in the sixties that had over 90 percent success rate against alcoholism. Unfortunately our governemt made it illegal. I do not know if it would have worked against other drugs, but maybe it would.

What was that? Antabuse? FYI still legal

and define success rate? How many years of being sober?

The fact is that AA has a high success rate and all it consists of is choosing not to drink anymore.

All addiction is a choice because using and abusing drugs is a choice
It was actually LSD used in conjuntion with some sort of suggestivism. I studied it in college, but it was so many years ago most of that info has left my head. If you do not use knowledge you truely lose it.

I am not sure how long they tracked success rate after the drug was made illegal. I will see if I can hunt up some of those old notes.
They have evidently reopened investigation and experimentation in this area. Some of the current experimentation has had a 58% success rate in the short term. Continued experimentation would have to be conducted to out line an effectancy over time. Evidently the orriginal trial data was destroyed in the seventies according to this article. We do not even know what doasage and other supporting therapy was used in the orriginal trial. We some how lost thirty years of reseach in the 1970's. How the fuck does that happen. At any rate I will read more articles to try and ferret out what went down.

the right wing doesn't want to pay for their drug war, anyway.
Now when Liberal traitors like Obama are protecting terrorist-aiding Hezbollah drug operations, giving millions of tax dollars to Hezbollah, arming Mexican Drug Cartels, protecting Human Traffickers, refusing to enforce US Immigration law, and protecting Sanctuary Cities .... it's a complete waste of our tax dollars....not to mention the facilitating of Liberal crimes...

the right wing doesn't want to pay for their drug war, anyway.
Now when Liberal traitors like Obama are protecting terrorist-aiding Hezbollah drug operations, giving millions of tax dollars to Hezbollah, arming Mexican Drug Cartels, protecting Human Traffickers, refusing to enforce US Immigration law, and protecting Sanctuary Cities .... it's a complete waste of our tax dollars....not to mention the facilitating of Liberal crimes...
Can you cite any drug war clause in the doctrine of the alleged Republicans.

What does that have to do with Liberals like Obama protecting terrorist-aiding Hezbollah drug operations, giving millions of tax dollars to Hezbollah, arming Mexican Drug Cartels, protecting Human Traffickers, refusing to enforce US Immigration law, and protecting Sanctuary Cities?

What does that have to do with Liberals like Obama protecting terrorist-aiding Hezbollah drug operations, giving millions of tax dollars to Hezbollah, arming Mexican Drug Cartels, protecting Human Traffickers, refusing to enforce US Immigration law, and protecting Sanctuary Cities?
Just legacy public policy from a previous administration.

Republicans want those people to die. It's cheaper than trying to "cure" them.

Much like with everything else, at some point Democrats began to betray not only the Public Policy but also the public trust...by using tax dollars to arm Mexican Drug Cartels, giving Hezbollah millions, protecting their terrorist-supporting international drug operation, helping drug-running violent MS13, protecting Mexican Drug Cartel / terrorist-run human traffickers, protecting violent illegals, and protecting criminal Sanctuary Cities....

Republicans want those people to die. It's cheaper than trying to "cure" them.
'Squawk...want people to die, want people to die. It's Armageddon, squawk.'

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi's parrot! :p

Where are 99% of the drugs that are killing americans coming from?
From across the mexican border!
President Trump wants to build a wall to at least stop most of the drugs.
What do the LIBs want? An open border to welcome in illegals that one day will vote DEM. Simple as that.

Much like with everything else, at some point Democrats began to betray not only the Public Policy but also the public trust...by using tax dollars to arm Mexican Drug Cartels, giving Hezbollah millions, protecting their terrorist-supporting international drug operation, helping drug-running violent MS13, protecting Mexican Drug Cartel / terrorist-run human traffickers, protecting violent illegals, and protecting criminal Sanctuary Cities....
You make it seem like the right wing doesn't do it for "feel good" policies and profit.

Nice attempt to sidestep the bigger point about the DNC's betrayal of public policy....

Nice attempt to sidestep the bigger point about the DNC's betrayal of public policy....

What betrayal of public policy. Only the right wing is betraying their republican doctrine.

Providing for the general welfare of the United States is literally, in our supreme law of the land.

What betrayal of public policy. Only the right wing is betraying their republican doctrine.
Can you not read?

Obama and Democrats began using tax dollars to arm Mexican Drug Cartels, giving Hezbollah millions, protecting their terrorist-supporting international drug operation, helping drug-running violent MS13, protecting Mexican Drug Cartel / terrorist-run human traffickers, protecting violent illegals, and protecting criminal Sanctuary Cities.

That is certainly betrayal of US policy, US law, and US citizen trust.

Can you not read?

Obama and Democrats began using tax dollars to arm Mexican Drug Cartels, giving Hezbollah millions, protecting their terrorist-supporting international drug operation, helping drug-running violent MS13, protecting Mexican Drug Cartel / terrorist-run human traffickers, protecting violent illegals, and protecting criminal Sanctuary Cities.

There is no drug war clause in the Republican Doctrine.

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties
There is no opioid "crisis."

What you are seeing is a "feature" of opioid abuse.

Some National Geographic specials on T.V regarding this are there. It's everywhere, especially in southern states like Kentucky. Very discriptive--with personal individual stories. Netflix may even have a few documentaries about this.

I already saw the one about central Pennsylvania. An Oxycotton will sell on the street for 80 bucks a piece. They grind it down on aluminum foil, light a match underneath and snort it. When that runs out, and the doctors cut them off, they turn to black tar heroin.
Addiction is a drug of personal choice...
Stupid fucking dolt. Addiction is a disease not a personal choice.
Personal choice

Can you not read?

There is no drug war clause in the Republican Doctrine.
There’s no drug war period

Then why don’t they choose to stop once they start?
You are so stupid it's amazing that you can breath without help.

Most addicts do choose to stop, but can't, because of the meaning of the word addiction which you have no clue as to the meaning.
Excuses for abusing drugs. That’s all
Then why does every insurance company pay for treatments?
Right?
Yes right, insurance companies pay for treatment as addiction is considered a disease.

When you show some compassion to your fellow human, then and only then will you be truly human. Now this does not mean that all addicts want to be helped, but most do
You aren’t my judge, my god or jury idiot. You be you and leave me the fk to my right. K? Nothing makes you better than me

Forum List

Back