Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

That's about the only way they can say it's not their responsibility and not their fault.
Name one person who chose to be an addict
The one who got high, then stayed high. An alcoholic is a choice. What is the difference?
People choose to use, not to be addicted
Then why don’t they choose to stop once they start?
You are so stupid it's amazing that you can breath without help.

Most addicts do choose to stop, but can't, because of the meaning of the word addiction which you have no clue as to the meaning.
Agreed - 'most'

If all else fails, refer back to your previous statement.

Name one famous person or not famous person who chose to be an addict?

I still don't have one
John belushi

Chris Farly

Why do you say that he chose addiction?

He did not, no one ever has
Not everyone takes opiods / drugs for the 1st time as a result of a medical issue / problem.
Never said they did

Appalachia: The Cradle of the Opioid Epidemic

Appalachia has millions of poor whites.

Addicts in black communities deserve to be jailed.

Addicts in white communities have a disease and need help.

This reminds me of the aftermath of Katrina:

d6f72fc715f3a23ae79fd2a41eb5fe94.jpg

If possible addicts deserve treatment, not jail
Treatment doesn’t resolve the issue. Addicts want their drug or die!

True treatment does not always work, but you just described addiction, this is beaten every day

Tell us what you are using that you are not addicted to?
Rush was using 20 doctors, this is not the fault of any one of those doctors, it was his fault. I have been prescribed Tylenol with Codeine, Percocet, Talwin and morphine sulfate narcotics in my life, they all treated the pain at the time and I was never once addicted. Are you planning to ban all painkillers? because of drug users

My understanding is that they have cut WAY back on writing scripts for them yes. And why did your hero go to 20 different Drs for those scripts? Yes because they got him addicted to them.

actually he got himself addicted to them

addiction is a behavior

Addiction is not a behavior that is controlled by the individual...............

Look up the word retard
Hey retard! Did someone force addiction on you?
Have you experienced it, neither have I. Neither of us can say we understand what these people are going thru. I can not pretend to understand the addict any more than I can claim to understand being gay. What I do understand is that these people are dying and I am willing to look for a solution to a problem. Do I want to hang this epedimic on Trump? Hell no!!!!! I think it will take much more than a year to solve this problem. We can not blame Trump any more for the opiate addiction problem as we can the alcohol addiction problem.
I was an addict. Addicted to nicotine. No one forced me to smoke. I know what it took to kick that habit. It was hell. You know all the addicts sued big tobacco to recover the damage right?

Obooba should be shot dead by firing squad for a lot of things, but it's not going to happen, so move on
It will never happen as long as appeasers and those like you sit on their ass while HOPING things will change but are not willing to take action to affect that change.

The only way to bring about accountability is to begin holding people accountable.

I was an addict. Addicted to nicotine. No one forced me to smoke. I know what it took to kick that habit. It was hell. You know all the addicts sued big tobacco to recover the damage right?
The govt sued 'Big Tobacco' to get a cut of the MA$$IVE amount the tobacco was making from hooking and killing people.

The SOBs who illegally set the nicotine level to kmown addictive amounts, who targeted kids, the mentally ill, etc should have been dent to prison, and cigarettes should have been outlawed. The govt allowed it to continue...for a price.

Obooba should be shot dead by firing squad for a lot of things, but it's not going to happen, so move on
It will never happen as long as appeasers and those like you sit on their ass while HOPING things will change but are not willing to take action to affect that change.

The only way to bring about accountability is to begin holding people accountable.
Yelling won't accomplish squat either unfortunately

Actually, if you stand up, yell loud enough, and make them here you it can work. Putting your head down, staying silent, and 'moving on' NEVER works.

Actually, if you stand up, yell loud enough, and make them here you it can work. Putting your head down, staying silent, and 'moving on' NEVER works.
Then jump up and down and scream, see if they care. Be happy that Trump just moved the embassy to Jerusalem, see it's always better to look forward than backwards

That's about the only way they can say it's not their responsibility and not their fault.
The one who got high, then stayed high. An alcoholic is a choice. What is the difference?

Most addicts do choose to stop, but can't, because of the meaning of the word addiction which you have no clue as to the meaning.
Excuses for abusing drugs. That’s all

Then jump up and down and scream, see if they care. Be happy that Trump just moved the embassy to Jerusalem, see it's always better to look forward than backwards
Just lawfully

True treatment does not always work, but you just described addiction, this is beaten every day
Yep, go cry in front of other abusers I get it

Trump did what Obama and snowflakes could / would not - have the courage to do what is right despite those who condemned him for not keeping his head down, moving on, and appeasing terrorists / evil.

Then why does every insurance company pay for treatments?

I am so thankful that I do not understand you.......................

Then why does every insurance company pay for treatments?
Right?

I am so thankful that I do not understand you.......................
Never asked you to

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties
There is no opioid "crisis."

What you are seeing is a "feature" of opioid abuse.

Some National Geographic specials on T.V regarding this are there. It's everywhere, especially in southern states like Kentucky. Very discriptive--with personal individual stories. Netflix may even have a few documentaries about this.

I already saw the one about central Pennsylvania. An Oxycotton will sell on the street for 80 bucks a piece. They grind it down on aluminum foil, light a match underneath and snort it. When that runs out, and the doctors cut them off, they turn to black tar heroin.
Addiction is a drug of personal choice...

Forum List

Back