Opposing the AGW Consensus are . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As to your appeals to authority, as a Ph.D. I don't do these. Ideal in facts that I can understand, research, and prove with empirical evidence or experiment.

here we go with this fabrication again. lmao. 'as a Ph. D'. lol. pretty huge dunce, yes.

Without all the sugar and calories.

Not much of a theory ... "less filling" ... and I'm afraid to say this, but ocean water is full of sugar and calories ... think plankton is insignificant? ... that's what blue whales eat, the largest animal to have ever existed ... a roughneck like you ought not to be afraid of the extra calories ...

Not much of a theory ... "less filling" ... and I'm afraid to say this, but ocean water is full of sugar and calories ... think plankton is insignificant? ... that's what blue whales eat, the largest animal to have ever existed ... a roughneck like you ought not to be afraid of the extra calories ...
Sugar is the debil.

Fucking liar ... it's kept under pressure in a (mostly) pure CO2 environment ... can't you get anything right? ...
Under which pressure it is NOT supersaturated. When the cap is opened and the pressure released, the solution becomes supersaturated and forms bubbles, just as I said.

Under which pressure it is NOT supersaturated. When the cap is opened and the pressure released, the solution becomes supersaturated and forms bubbles, just as I said.

The strawman argument is The Liar's best friend ... I never said supersaturated ... you did, stupid shit ... the person who the question was directed to gave the correct answer ... only you are confused here ...

Do you ever think before you post? ... because that's a real ignorant thing to say ... the solution is saturated ... the bubbles you see is new carbon dioxide freshly made from the dissolution of carbonic acid ... you just can't learn basic physics can you? ...

The strawman argument is The Liar's best friend ... I never said supersaturated ... you did, stupid shit ... the person who the question was directed to gave the correct answer ... only you are confused here ...

Do you ever think before you post? ... because that's a real ignorant thing to say ... the solution is saturated ... the bubbles you see is new carbon dioxide freshly made from the dissolution of carbonic acid ... you just can't learn basic physics can you? ...
I haven't been paying the slightest attention to whatever argument led one of you to bring up the bubbles in a bottle of soda. My comment only concerned the soda. Your comment about "new carbon dioxide... from... carbonic acid" tells me that if you ever took chemistry you had a rough time making a passing grade. Pick up a basic chemistry text somewhere and reread the lesson you missed on "ionic solutions".

No, science deals in observable facts.
Emphasis on OBSERVABLE

Temperature, CO2 level, (and other GHG levels), Sea Level, etc, are all Observable and Measurable Facts.

NONE of your posts shed ANY light on the topic, just hostility and denial.

You are a Demented TROLL who can't write more than a dozen words in a post.
`
`

That is OPINION. Not science.
Bullshit. The is an assessment based on hundreds of peer-reviewed and published scientific studies. What YOU put out here, almost NEVER backed up by any reliable reference source - THAT is a fucking opinion. And an extraordinarily uneducated one at that.

Science requires dissenting opinions ... the IPCC suppresses opposition ...

How much room in their report was given to Dr Chris Landsea of NOAA? ... none? ... actual people who study weather aren't allowed to state their opinions ... even world renowned experts? ... sad ...
If you want to get rid of peer review, I have to assume you want to dispense with the scientific method itself.

peer review is irrelevant if it is associated with money.
How many scientists don't have a salary? The thought could be that it's suspect if all the reviewers are being paid by someone with a poker in the fire. Like Spencer, Christy, Soon and Bailunas all being funded almost entirely by the oil industry.

Forum List

Back