Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Will Ferrell is going to make a lot of enemies if he makes this movie. It will be a competition between Reagan-loving Americans and families of Alzheimer's victims as to who hates him more.

I'm a Will Ferrrell fan, so I hate to see the guy commit career suicide. So this project should be shelved, and fast. The more people find out about it, the more people are going to hate Will Ferrell. He already has two of Ronald Reagan's children hating him, Patti Davis and Michael Reagan. Will's list of enemies will only grow from there.

Will Ferrell is going to make a lot of enemies if he makes this movie. It will be a competition between Reagan-loving Americans and families of Alzheimer's victims as to who hates him more.

I'm a Will Ferrrell fan, so I hate to see the guy commit career suicide. So this project should be shelved, and fast. The more people find out about it, the more people are going to hate Will Ferrell. He already has two of Ronald Reagan's children hating him, Patti Davis and Michael Reagan. Will's list of enemies will only grow from there.
Do you need a PC safe space?

Yeah.....

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Yeah.....

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
XOXO

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

This is the 4th or 5th right-wing PC police butthurt thread about this today.

Do you guys need a "safe space"?

Will Ferrell sucks. He is not funny even when he tries to be. He is nothing but a stooge, missing 2 sidekicks.

The studio can well afford a flop. Ferrell should be put out his career misery. Make the movie.

I wonder how the liberals would react to a movie portraying Bill Clinton as a ruthless rapist attacking women at the White House and on the campaign trail with James Carville and Hillary using the Secret Service to silence them and trash their reputations. Would they find it funny?

I wonder how the liberals would react to a movie portraying Bill Clinton as a ruthless rapist attacking women at the White House and on the campaign trail with James Carville and Hillary using the Secret Service to silence them and trash their reputations. Would they find it funny?

It doesn't sound particularly funny. You'd have to tell me what the joke is.

That's the point. It's not funny.

This movie will be made some day. Count on it.

What do you expect from NYC liberal trash?

Primary Colors is a 1998 film based on the novel Primary Colors: A Novel of Politics, a roman à clef about Bill Clinton's first presidential campaign in 1992, which was originally published anonymously, but in 1996 was revealed to have been written by journalist Joe Klein, who had been covering Clinton's campaign for Newsweek.[4][5][6] The film was directed by Mike Nichols and starred John Travolta, Emma Thompson, Billy Bob Thornton, Kathy Bates, Maura Tierney, Larry Hagman, and Adrian Lester.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_Colors_(film)

Naturally, since it comes from tinsel town, the spin is more positive than you would want it to be. . . .

This movie will be made some day. Count on it.
Already been made.

That's the point. It's not funny.

I think a movie with that premise could be funny, but there would have to be a joke in it, too.

Forum List

Back