🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oprah: all white people must die

I saw advertising for her upcoming show on civil rights LEGENDS. I didn't see if there would be any "white" people in it. She is as racist and snobby as they get. She cares about black people while sitting in her ivory mansion. she's another phony

If whites were as racist as she believes...She wouldn't be on our t.v's, wouldn't have billions of bucks and wouldn't be allowed to say shit like this.

Exactly. the same for Obama. If people were so racist as they claim he would HAVE never been elected. that's why I wonder how all those white and other people who voted for him liked being slapped in the face every time someone disagreed with him they were accused of being RACIST.

The handwriting is on the wall

Oprah says that the way the old white racism will have to die is with the passing of the old whites. She is right.

Time will rectify the old evil of white racism.

jw56M.gif

I saw advertising for her upcoming show on civil rights LEGENDS. I didn't see if there would be any "white" people in it. She is as racist and snobby as they get. She cares about black people while sitting in her ivory mansion. she's another phony

If whites were as racist as she believes...She wouldn't be on our t.v's, wouldn't have billions of bucks and wouldn't be allowed to say shit like this.

Exactly. the same for Obama. If people were so racist as they claim he would HAVE never been elected. that's why I wonder how all those white and other people who voted for him liked being slapped in the face every time someone disagreed with him they were accused of being RACIST.

they are liberals first, color don't matter. White lib guilt.

her way to end racism. especially if your old and white

just another libtard whose cheese slide off its cracker

Oprah Winfrey Just Said That White People Should Die And She s Not Joking

Where's the part where she mentions white people? Didn't you watch the video in your own link? Are you completely dishonest or just plain stupid?

Where's the part where she mentions black people? Discombobulated is right on moron

Why do racist dick heads like you have to lie about everything all the time? Why doesn't the truth work for you?

And if she was as racist against white people as some here are guillible enough to believe, she certainly would not feature a predominately white hosted lineup of programming on the television netwtwork that she owns.

And if she was as racist against white people as some here are guillible enough to believe, she certainly would not feature a predominately white hosted lineup of programming on the television netwtwork that she owns.

first, there is no "if"

second, would she ever have a Pat Buchanan as a guest that would rip her to shreds?

Gawd who cares what Opie says

Who died and made her someone relevant we should give a crap what she says?

She's a rich black racist is all with some stupid talk show.

And a radio station, and a television network, and a magazine with circulation worldwide, etc....and just so happens to employ a significant number of people of ALL races, most of who happen to be white.

first, there is no "if"

second, would she ever have a Pat Buchanan as a guest that would rip her to shreds?

You are correct...by accident. "If" you happen to be a racist. If not, why would what she stated matter?

And as for that senile old fool, Pat Buchanan, why ask me if "she would have him on her show?", but at least now I know why you are such a misinformed dunce..........you listen to what he says.
Why MSNBC Dumped Pat Buchanan His 10 Most Outrageous Statements ThinkProgress

Twelve Pretty Racist Or Just Crazy Quotes From Pat Buchanan s New Book

Last edited:
Oprah says: Old Racist have to die before people will no longer judge others on their skin

OP reveals that he believes that all white people fit the label of old racists.

yes and you thought Oprah was talking to old black folks too, yeah right.

She said old racists. Why do you think she means ALL white people?

Apparently when you're a racist yourself you think your own race has that flaw as a whole.
That's kind of pathetic really.

@ Kat Steve
you do realize you are referencing far left "opinion pieces", right?
MSNBC dumped PB for outrageous comments but not Sharpton? That should be your tip off
PB is spot on. Too bad you think the truth is racist

@ Kat Steve
you do realize you are referencing far left "opinion pieces", right?
MSNBC dumped PB for outrageous comments but not Sharpton? That should be your tip off
PB is spot on. Too bad you think the truth is racist[/QUOT
I have not ever claimed to be a fan of Sharpton. Buchanan however, is an extreme right wing wacko on issues that dont even pertain to race.....so no, he is not " spot on".

Forum List

Back