🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oprah: all white people must die

I used to watch her show all the time way back when. Until she kicked out a gal that did not show proper groveling to some basketball player that I forgot the name of. Showed it right on the air, too. Told her to get out of her studio.

Let's boycott this bitch.

Who -- the OP who lied about what's on the video?

What else is he selling?

Looks like her comment was well placed enough to bring the REAL racists out of the woodwork.

The ones that are so outraged would probably be the same ones to say:

"How dare her....,.she was the only n***** that I watched on T.V."

LMAO.

her way to end racism. especially if your old and white

just another libtard whose cheese slide off its cracker

Oprah Winfrey Just Said That White People Should Die And She s Not Joking

Begs the question: Since nowhere in the video does she mention anything about white people......are you completely dishonest or just plain stupid?

The commentary on the YouTube page makes the same point about the false title, wall to wall. But when fabricating a point is more important than fact, you shut that part out. You don't even watch the video, because if you did you couldn't use it. So it's at the very least deliberate self-delusion.

That would fall under "dishonest", so I'm going with that.

her way to end racism. especially if your old and white

just another libtard whose cheese slide off its cracker

Oprah Winfrey Just Said That White People Should Die And She s Not Joking

Begs the question: Since nowhere in the video does she mention anything about white people......are you completely dishonest or just plain stupid?

The commentary on the YouTube page makes the same point about the false title, wall to wall. But when fabricating a point is more important than fact, you shut that part out. You don't even watch the video, because if you did you couldn't use it. So it's at the very least deliberate self-delusion.

That would fall under "dishonest", so I'm going with that.

It's another Bill O'Reilly special.......so you know it's complete bullshit.

Forum List

Back