Oprah: all white people must die

The obese Oprah is just upset old racists aren't dying off as quickly as blacks are slaughtering one another in the streets because of the wrong color clothes or secret hand sign or desire to own someone else's sneakers, etc. Real important stuff like that.

Gawd who cares what Opie says

Who died and made her someone relevant we should give a crap what she says?

She's a rich black racist is all with some stupid talk show.

Another paint thinner fueled classic.

Paint thinner.....that is old school, sort of like sniffing glue. I think she's probably much more hip and contemporary than that; she seems like more of a Paxil and Jack Daniels girl to me.

Gawd who cares what Opie says

Who died and made her someone relevant we should give a crap what she says?

She's a rich black racist is all with some stupid talk show.

Another paint thinner fueled classic.

Paint thinner.....that is old school, sort of like sniffing glue. I think she's probably much more hip and contemporary than that; she seems like more of a Paxil and Jack Daniels girl to me.

Could be!

Oprah says: Old Racist have to die before people will no longer judge others on their skin

OP reveals that he believes that all white people fit the label of old racists.

This is Staph nitch.

Someone says something about racists and Staph runs in playing the victim telling everyone to stop playing the victim.

"NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE"

To be so wealthy......and to have so much hatred in her heart........

I used to like her, but I don't think I do anymore.

I saw advertising for her upcoming show on civil rights LEGENDS. I didn't see if there would be any "white" people in it. She is as racist and snobby as they get. She cares about black people while sitting in her ivory mansion. she's another phony

I saw advertising for her upcoming show on civil rights LEGENDS. I didn't see if there would be any "white" people in it. She is as racist and snobby as they get. She cares about black people while sitting in her ivory mansion. she's another phony

If whites were as racist as she believes...She wouldn't be on our t.v's, wouldn't have billions of bucks and wouldn't be allowed to say shit like this.

If whites were as racist as she believes...She wouldn't be on our t.v's, wouldn't have billions of bucks and wouldn't be allowed to say shit like this.

Exactly. the same for Obama. If people were so racist as they claim he would HAVE never been elected. that's why I wonder how all those white and other people who voted for him liked being slapped in the face every time someone disagreed with him they were accused of being RACIST.

tumblr_inline_mzrobhobI21stem19.jpg

liuzzo.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back