Optics matter, CNN's headline: "Whistleblower: Trump tried to get Ukraine to interfere in election

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
And they continue, "and tried to cover it up"

Yesterday I'm sure I saw them with the headline "Trump held money to get Ukraine to investigate Biden", or something of that nature. Now they try and hit a double whammy to tell people, "look, he is trying to interfere in the election!" And, no mention of new anointed one Biden.

First, it's Bidens son, not Biden. Second, Biden is not even the Democrat nominee. Third, CNN does not want anyone to try and understand what Bidens son was accused of.

The liars are all over the place....they are panicking because nothing is working....Trump is the real Teflon Don....

CNN and the rest of the MSM don't matter, their "cry wolf" fake news stories have inoculated Trump from their hoaxes.

I would suspect the whistleblower in all likelihood does contend that about Trump and believes Trump tried to cover it up. That what's whistleblowers do. A headline's purpose is to incite interest, they're simply billboards to coax one's attention. Some take quite a bit of liberty in their summation of the underlying article.

This thread proves that for some CNN came up with a good one in capturing that interest, which sort of surprises me in that all it did was rephrase the theme that's been the topic of news over the past week.

I would like to see CNN try make real news.
Seriously.
At this point they might as well go with Caesar.
0e1a8edff6492f3adea02796074f3c68.jpg
At least the lies would be entertaining.

And they continue, "and tried to cover it up"

Yesterday I'm sure I saw them with the headline "Trump held money to get Ukraine to investigate Biden", or something of that nature. Now they try and hit a double whammy to tell people, "look, he is trying to interfere in the election!" And, no mention of new anointed one Biden.

First, it's Bidens son, not Biden. Second, Biden is not even the Democrat nominee. Third, CNN does not want anyone to try and understand what Bidens son was accused of.
Intelligent people can see through this media smoke screen. American voters see through this bullshit too, but the New York, Chicago, Boston, and L.A. media look at people who live outside major metropolitan areas as ignorant rednecks. Otherwise they would understand why Hillary lost.

Forum List

Back