Orban Bashes Europeans mixing with non Europeans

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Remember how Tucker said we were just woke loonies calling literally everything racist, that Orban isn't racist but a shining example of what USA should emulate? I like Orban in the sense that he's transparent about what virtually all Conservative American politicians and conservative voters believe; he says aloud what the white Conservative (and liberals btw) say in the comfort of their white communities behind closed doors. You as a non white are inferior in their eyes. White nationlism, white identity politics is at the heart of these culture wars maga is engaged in. The woke were right!

Last edited:
Remember how Tucker said we were just woke loonies calling literally everything racist, that Orban isn't racist but a shining example of what USA should emulate? I like Orban in the sense that he's transparent about what virtually all Conservative American politicians and conservative voters believe; he says aloud what the white Conservative (and liberals btw) say in the comfort of their white communities behind closed doors. You as a non white are inferior in their eyes. White nationlism, white identity politics is at the heart of these culture wars maga is engaged in. The woke were right!

And all of the "non Euro" countries are allowed even encouraged to be ethnostates. Countries for their own people. When a Euro country wants to maintain a country for their own people, that's rayyyccisssss.

Prime Minister Orban has been a tremendous success, and the Hungarian people are impressed by his rule.

He refuses to genuflect to liberalism, and that's his secret.

I doubt he would say such an idiotic thing. People of different races are getting married. Nobody is against interracial marriage.

Prime Minister Orban has been a tremendous success, and the Hungarian people are impressed by his rule.

He refuses to genuflect to liberalism, and that's his secret.

Orban is a spitlicker of Putin and a very big shame for Hungaria. Poland and Hungaria - although they are members of the EU - have very big systemic problems with the independence of judges and the rule of law.

I doubt he would say such an idiotic thing. People of different races are getting married. Nobody is against interracial marriage.
WellHe did say it. Most whites don't do interracial and have racist bias in that sense. Most people do except the asians

Orban is a spitlicker of Putin and a very big shame for Hungaria. Poland and Hungaria - although they are members of the EU - have very big systemic problems with the independence of judges and the rule of law.
Yet themodern right praises all these countries. Kinda hard to say you aren't authoritarian Nazis, when all the places you live are authoritarian Nazis. Poland, for example, threw someone in jail for depicting mother marry in lgbtq colors. This is precisely what the modern right wants.

Orban represents the people of Hungary, not the people of Africa or the Middle East, or even central America.

Because a majority of whites are racist

What's stupid nonsense. "Racism" is a form how "elites" think and not how the masses of people think. Racism has always a lot to do with war propaganda and other forms of brainwashed propaganda. The basic rule behind such manipulations is "divide et impera". The Nazis for example had to use a marker for their racism because Jews in Germany had been Germans like all other Germans since a long time before the Nazis came. They declared an "Aryan race" (an idea which came from the English speaking world as far as I know) which suddenly made out of the German Jews not-Aryans. But indeed never any German - Jew or not Jew - had been an Aryan. The modern word for "Aryan" is just simple "indo-iranian".

and always have been.

What's also nonsense. Do not be astonished, but specially we Germans practically never had been racists in history. You can see this in the USA very well. Many US-Americans have German ancestors. Obama for example had German ancestors who came even in 16xx to the English colonies which are now the USA. Indeed the very big percentage number of people who have a German ancestor in the USA not corresponds to the relativelly little numbers of Germans who came to the USA once. But Germans often married other US-Americans who not had been Germans. That's why in many "mixtures" exists anywhere a German ancestor.

Mr. Orban has a right to his opinion.

But he should not have criticized other European countries.

As I understand it, he simply said what Abraham Lincoln had said (before he was elected American President): Two ethnicities [no need to name them] would be happier if they lived separately from each other. (Mr. Lincoln suggested that one of them move to the islands in the Caribbean.)

So I think that Mr. Orban wants to say something like this: "We Hungarians respect the right of countries to be multicultural. And we ask that they respect our right to be
monocultural. We, for example, do not suffer from the horrible street crime found in London or Paris or New York City or Chicago. And we want to stay that way."

Yet themodern right praises all these countries.

Also Belarus and the Ukraine had very big problems with autocrats and corruption. Everyone sees how Putin tries to destroy the freedom of an in the Ukraine - and what most people nearly forget is how the tyrant Lukashenko got saved his ass from Putin and sold "thankfully" his country to Russia - although Lukashenko not legally represents Belarus. A very big tragedy.

Kinda hard to say you aren't authoritarian Nazis,

?

I do not understand what you like to say with this sentence.

when all the places you live are authoritarian Nazis.

?

Poland, for example, threw someone in jail for depicting mother marry in lgbtq colors.

?

This is precisely what the modern right wants.

I am not "modern".

Mr. Orban has a right to his opinion.

But he should not have criticized other European countries.

As I understand it, he simply said what Abraham Lincoln had said (before he was elected American President): Two ethnicities [no need to name them] would be happier if they lived separately from each other. (Mr. Lincoln suggested that one of them move to the islands in the Caribbean.)

So I think that Mr. Orban wants to say something like this: "We Hungarians respect the right of countries to be multicultural. And we ask that they respect our right to be
monocultural. We, for example, do not suffer from the horrible street crime found in London or Paris or New York City or Chicago. And we want to stay that way."

Orban says somthing what is much more simple - He says "Hungaria? That's me!".

Lukashenko "Belarus? Thats me!". Trump "USA? That's me!". Erdogan "Turkey? That's me!". Bolzonaro "Brazil? That's me!" Putin "Russia? That's me!". Johnson "Great Britain? That's me!" Xi Jinping: "China? That's me!" and so on and so on. When this "big strong men" or "national gods" rule so many countries then the world is perhaps very near to new a world war. So I personally hope no one prefers to be an idiot who is able to avoid to be an idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back