🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon Bakers: You get to pay 135,000 for being radical religious morons, Judge so orders!

Actually, they don't get the money...it's a state fine....a misconception....just like it's a misconception to say they sued. They never did.
`
`

Source?
Actually, they don't get the money...it's a state fine....a misconception....just like it's a misconception to say they sued. They never did.
`
`

Source?
Oregon court upholds $135,000 fine, part of ruling against bakery in gay wedding cake case

The $135,000 was a fine. The gay couple didn't sue them: they reported them.
Punk ass faggots that they are. Snitches get stitches, as the brothas say...
another RW christian trait.

Dykes refused.

The same-sex couple did not refuse the purchase of a Wedding Cake.

The bakers confirmed in court documents that they refused to sell them a Wedding Cake.

>>>>>
You're talking in circles, because you edited my post.

Should he be forced to sell something he doesn't want to, ie, do protective rights apply to products?
Fags should starve to death. Don't feed the faggots.
RW christian sharia

You shouldn't have edited my quote from the baker.

You never supplied a quote from the baker that said he and the customers agreed for him to make a Wedding Cake.

You provided a link that said he would provide OTHER products, but that is not the issued. The Oregon Public Accommodation law requires full and equal access to goods and services. One some goods and services for one group and different goods and services for a different group does not comport with the "full and equal" standard.

>>>>

Last edited:
not sure why people cheer when the Constitution is ignored.

leftist, hating America since fdr
Did you feel that way when an Oregon dentist was fined TWICE as much under the same PA law for discriminating against a christian woman based on her religion? That's the precedent for this case, you know.

Yep. And it was bad precedent. Government should be protecting equal rights, not granting special privilege.
And how are you actively working to repeal the PA laws in your state?

This again? I'm not going to tell you personal details of my life - but I do work, actively, to get this kind of shit repealed. Are you suggesting I don't? Do you have point? At all?
Sure you are....petitions? lobby groups? whining on the Internet? which one is the MOST likely?

not sure why people cheer when the Constitution is ignored.

leftist, hating America since fdr
Did you feel that way when an Oregon dentist was fined TWICE as much under the same PA law for discriminating against a christian woman based on her religion? That's the precedent for this case, you know.

Yep. And it was bad precedent. Government should be protecting equal rights, not granting special privilege.
And how are you actively working to repeal the PA laws in your state?

This again? I'm not going to tell you personal details of my life - but I do work, actively, to get this kind of shit repealed. Are you suggesting I don't? Do you have point? At all?
Sure you are....petitions? lobby groups? whining on the Internet? which one is the MOST likely?
I know you.

You're talking in circles, because you edited my post.

Should he be forced to sell something he doesn't want to, ie, do protective rights apply to products?

The bakers aren't forced to supply Wedding Cakes if they don't want to. They are free not to offer Wedding Cakes as part of their business model.

>>>>

This assumes we give up our basic individual rights in exchange for the "privilege" of being allowed to trade with others. I don't accept that. And it's really the core issue here.
Yes...welcome to the business world.

So, you should support the Constitution over a 'law' that forces people to provide goods or services.

key word; FORCE
Why should they force businesses to follow health laws now, eh?
Health laws do not conflict with their religion.

Health laws, in this context, also fulfill a genuine, legitimate purpose, of sufficient importance to override any “right” that anyone might claim to sell food that is unsanitary and unsafe. Forcing an artist to produce a work celebrating a sick homosexual mockery of a wedding serves no such purpose, and violates that artist's own moral and religious right not to be drawn into something that he knows is morally wrong.
The alternative is to force people to produce that which they have no desire to produce, plus they find it morally appalling. Well done.
They offered wedding cakes, so obviously they had a desire to produce wedding cakes. You have a business, You do business...you have a problem with gays getting married, don't offer a service that involves weddings. Quite simple.
Yes you've answered the pertinent question a few times now. You believe products have rights, and certain groups have extra rights to force others to do their bidding.

You lose in America.

Dykes refused.

The same-sex couple did not refuse the purchase of a Wedding Cake.

The bakers confirmed in court documents that they refused to sell them a Wedding Cake.

>>>>>

Refused to CREATE a homosexual themed wedding cake. The couple was free to buy a stock cake from the case.

This is a frontal assault on the first amendment.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died fighting to protect freedom, will we be the generation that let's black robed thugs end the experiment in liberty?
That is not true...he refused them a wedding cake, period. They didn't even ask for a "homosexual-themed wedding cake".

The government grants business licenses. That would be their call.

But since we're speculating, let's say the dykes want to pave their driveway. They go to buy gravel and want a special gay gravel. Should the gravel guy be forced to produce this gay gravel for them? He doesn't sell gay gravel to anybody. He doesn't sell gay gravel at all. Force him to?

Yep, you're nuts. You've been trying really hard to hide it, but that post gave you away.
Don't answer the very pertinent and direct question. This is why you lose. :)

Sorry. I don't know how to respond to a question about gay gravel. I don't think any sane person would.
Try responding to the question about being forced to produce something that you don't.
"gay gravel".....:rofl:
Did you really believe this was about cakes? lol

I think faggot businesses in OR are fair game now. You take away peoples rights...they'll find a way to get some get back.

How goes your local church priest raping your kids today?
Seems OR wants to stop these crimes.
You are boring. And going to hell anyway.

I don't believe in fake lords. Seems I'm ahead in life.

btw: Can you answer some lasting questions here?
" godly almighty god/lord slaughtered" this planet folks in a massive flood.
Why is a lord a mass murderer?

Because of immoral faggots ..

You didn't know that retard?

You shouldn't have edited my quote from the baker.

You never supplied a quote from the baker that said he and the customers agreed for him to make a Wedding Cake.

You provided a link that said he would provide OTHER products, but that is not the issued. The Oregon Public Accommodation law requires full and equal access to goods and services. One some goods and services for one group and different goods and services for a different group does not comport with the "full and equal" standard.

>>>>
He said he serves gay customers. That is the extent of his requirement by law.

He does not have to serve them anything not on the menu.

Because making businesses that have a business license follow business laws is SO MUCH like the NAZIS forcing Jews to play instruments at the ovens.

^ trumpanzee logic. Anyone wonder why these kinds of dolts voted for trump?
Nazi law said Jews and others...negroes, for instance...were something less than human. Under people, they called them.

Of course we must all follow laws.
So...you want to compare our laws...passed by legislatures, subject to judicial review, capable of being repealed....to NAZI edicts? You're a trumpanzee, aren't you?
You were discussing the Nazis and their laws. And the need to follow laws.
I was replying to YOUR discussion of NAZIS and their laws. Please remember your own posts. TIA.
And I replied to yours. Try to keep up K.
Ironic coming from someone who doesn't even know the particulars of the case.

Everyone...homos, heteros, and other...had equal access to all goods offered. They don't make gay wedding cakes for heteros, either.

There is no difference in the production of a Wedding Cake for same-sex or different-sex couples. The ingredients and process are the same - the only difference is the customers.

That's like saying Piggie Park BBQ make white BBQ and black BBQ and their is a difference in the BBQ. (BTW - Piggie Park Enterprises lost their Public Accommodation case when they claimed it was against their religion to service black people.)

>>>>

Of course they were offered the cake. The artist would not supply the art. His blank canvas was simply artistic license.
Nope. You simply are lying or don't know the case.

Oh, now artistic license is ignored? Got it, now back to interior decorating with ya.

Yep, you're nuts. You've been trying really hard to hide it, but that post gave you away.

Sorry. I don't know how to respond to a question about gay gravel. I don't think any sane person would.
Try responding to the question about being forced to produce something that you don't.

No. It was about hateful religious bible thumpers.

Nazi law said Jews and others...negroes, for instance...were something less than human. Under people, they called them.

Of course we must all follow laws.
So...you want to compare our laws...passed by legislatures, subject to judicial review, capable of being repealed....to NAZI edicts? You're a trumpanzee, aren't you?
You were discussing the Nazis and their laws. And the need to follow laws.
I was replying to YOUR discussion of NAZIS and their laws. Please remember your own posts. TIA.
And I replied to yours. Try to keep up K.
Ironic coming from someone who doesn't even know the particulars of the case.

You realize you are living, breathing irony. right?

No. It was about hateful religious bible thumpers.

All artists are religious bible thumping haters?

Good to know.

Everyone...homos, heteros, and other...had equal access to all goods offered. They don't make gay wedding cakes for heteros, either.

There is no difference in the production of a Wedding Cake for same-sex or different-sex couples. The ingredients and process are the same - the only difference is the customers.

That's like saying Piggie Park BBQ make white BBQ and black BBQ and their is a difference in the BBQ. (BTW - Piggie Park Enterprises lost their Public Accommodation case when they claimed it was against their religion to service black people.)

>>>>

Of course they were offered the cake. The artist would not supply the art. His blank canvas was simply artistic license.
Nope. You simply are lying or don't know the case.

Oh, now artistic license is ignored? Got it, now back to interior decorating with ya.

Any reference to artistic talent was ignored until the hateful homophobes started to desperately try to come up with an excuse fort their behavior.

Forum List

Back