Oregon Bakers: You get to pay 135,000 for being radical religious morons, Judge so orders!

I'm sure there are threads on those subjects. Use the search function to find them
This is one. It's regarding the moral refusal to follow federal law.

Should you be able to refuse a woman from buying gas if your religion says she shouldn't drive? What if the religion opposed interracial marriages, or even mixing of races as they eat? At what point does your religion over ride the law?
Yes. Yes. Always.
Fascinating....so if your so-called religion says you don't have to follow safety/health laws with your business, you should still be granted a business license?
The government grants business licenses. That would be their call.

But since we're speculating, let's say the dykes want to pave their driveway. They go to buy gravel and want a special gay gravel. Should the gravel guy be forced to produce this gay gravel for them? He doesn't sell gay gravel to anybody. He doesn't sell gay gravel at all. Force him to?
Gay gravel? You just tried to present an argument about "gay gravel"? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is no requirement that a business order, sell, or create items that they don't normally order, sell, or create.

If a kosher deli doesn't stock ham, they are not required to sell ham sandwiches. If a bakery doesn't normally supply wedding cakes Wedding Cakes they are not required to.

If you don't sell widgets of one type, you are not required to sell that type because a customer requests it.

>>>>
The baker never stocked specially made gay wedding cakes, as it was against his religion to do so long before these dykes demanded he do so.

Of course he never stocked wedding cakes. They were individually made for each event. A cake has no gender. There is no such thing as a gay wedding cake.
Neither is there such a thing as gay cake rights to be made.

The dykes were served the same as any other customer. It's a loser.

Really
' Then why did they have to pay $135,000?
State fine for violating PA laws.....IMO, the state should have just pulled their license to run a business.
Let them try to collect.

Did they make straight wedding cakes?
They won't bake gay cakes for heteros, either.
They made wedding cakes. They offered the dykes anything they produce for everyone, including them.

Great. They could have sold them one of those, but they didn't.
The dykes demanded something he didn't offer for sale.
Untrue...he offered wedding cakes, they wanted a wedding cake.

I don't sell the widgets like that, but you can help yourself to those I do sell.

No, you must sell the kind I want you to sell.

There is no requirement that a business order, sell, or create items that they don't normally order, sell, or create.

If a kosher deli doesn't stock ham, they are not required to sell ham sandwiches. If a bakery doesn't normally supply wedding cakes Wedding Cakes they are not required to.

If you don't sell widgets of one type, you are not required to sell that type because a customer requests it.

>>>>
The baker never stocked specially made gay wedding cakes, as it was against his religion to do so long before these dykes demanded he do so.
No "specially made gay wedding cake" was requested.

They were offered a cake. Call it gay or straight or Fred a cake is a cake.

They won't bake gay cakes for heteros, either.
They made wedding cakes. They offered the dykes anything they produce for everyone, including them.

Great. They could have sold them one of those, but they didn't.
The dykes demanded something he didn't offer for sale.
Untrue...he offered wedding cakes, they wanted a wedding cake.

And they were offered.

It proves that like so many minorities, gays are vindictive, attention-whoring, bullying, chip-on-shoulder crybabies, second only to the blacks. Gays are also the ultimate chickenshit cowards, because they would NEVER to that with the muslims they idiotically love. Even though Islam is the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay slaughterhouse on the planet.

Like I always say here, it's the gays' entitled, ingrate-punk attitudes/personalities I find a THOUSANDFOLD more disgusting than their physical fucking. When it comes to strange sexual fetishes, I've seen/heard it all so I'm pretty numb to it (I'm a long-time Jerry Springer watcher so it takes more than garden-variety cornholing to shock me.). What I hate is how they THINK.

So, you're ok with other minorities getting PA protection, just not gays?

It’s actually logical.

Everyone...homos, heteros, and other...had equal access to all goods offered. They don't make gay wedding cakes for heteros, either.

There is no difference in the production of a Wedding Cake for same-sex or different-sex couples. The ingredients and process are the same - the only difference is the customers.

That's like saying Piggie Park BBQ make white BBQ and black BBQ and their is a difference in the BBQ. (BTW - Piggie Park Enterprises lost their Public Accommodation case when they claimed it was against their religion to service black people.)

>>>>

Of course they were offered the cake. The artist would not supply the art. His blank canvas was simply artistic license.
Nope. You simply are lying or don't know the case.

Fascinating....so if your so-called religion says you don't have to follow safety/health laws with your business, you should still be granted a business license?

But since we're speculating, let's say the dykes want to pave their driveway. They go to buy gravel and want a special gay gravel. Should the gravel guy be forced to produce this gay gravel for them? He doesn't sell gay gravel to anybody. He doesn't sell gay gravel at all. Force him to?

Yep, you're nuts. You've been trying really hard to hide it, but that post gave you away.
Don't answer the very pertinent and direct question. This is why you lose. :)

Sorry. I don't know how to respond to a question about gay gravel. I don't think any sane person would.
Try responding to the question about being forced to produce something that you don't.
"gay gravel".....:rofl:

It proves that like so many minorities, gays are vindictive, attention-whoring, bullying, chip-on-shoulder crybabies, second only to the blacks. Gays are also the ultimate chickenshit cowards, because they would NEVER to that with the muslims they idiotically love. Even though Islam is the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay slaughterhouse on the planet.

Like I always say here, it's the gays' entitled, ingrate-punk attitudes/personalities I find a THOUSANDFOLD more disgusting than their physical fucking. When it comes to strange sexual fetishes, I've seen/heard it all so I'm pretty numb to it (I'm a long-time Jerry Springer watcher so it takes more than garden-variety cornholing to shock me.). What I hate is how they THINK.

So, you're ok with other minorities getting PA protection, just not gays?

Do you believe in God?

God slaughered cities of people because some of them wanted to have butt sex.

Yet, these idiots think they have the moral high ground? lol

What a bunch of monsters.
Actually, fantasy Sodom was destroyed because the citizens were inhospitable....according to the very bible that so-called christians like to quote.
Hahaha....you're an idiot or a liar, which is it?
Ezekiel 16:49 "'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Sorry that you don't know your own bible......

The case has yet to reach final adjudication. Ask about the so-called muslim ban.

Not really the same thing, but okay.

This is fifty years of black letter law... they don't have a leg to stand on.
SCOTUS reversals are the same thing. Happens all the time. Ask old Jim Crow, another failed Dem cause.
Reversals don't just happen for nothing....a compelling case must be made to reverse. Got one?

God slaughered cities of people because some of them wanted to have butt sex.

Yet, these idiots think they have the moral high ground? lol

What a bunch of monsters.
60 million dead babies in the US alone makes you look even sillier.
Wow! 60 million dead viable babies? That's murder! Who's being charged for them?
The Democrats. It's part of their platform. You could check.
How about you show me the police reports on those 60 million dead babies. Give a link.

Bodee is a moron if she buys what she said about the Sodom and Gommarah story. God destroyed those cities because of their filthy Faggotry and degeneracy plain as day, according to scripture.

Okay, let's look at that.

The only reference to gay stuff is that the men of Sodom asked that the stranger be sent out so that they would "know" them (yadda in Hebrew). While yadda is used to imply sex in other parts of the bible, this is the only place where it is used to imply gay sex.

Meanwhile, Lot, the righteous guy that God JUST HAD TO SAVE!!! He offered his daughters up to the mob for gang rape.

He then went on to have drunken sex with his daughter after the city was destroyed.

This is the righteous guy GOD JUST HAD TO SAVE!!!
You're a moron. "Know" means sex period in the biblical sense. The fags wanted to fuck the angels. Sodom and Gommorah isn't even the only story. God ordered the homes of faggots to be destroyed because they were too close to His temple. You're a dipshit and have no leg to stand on.
So much better to offer you virgin daughters so they leave you alone.

But this: Ezekiel 16:49 "'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

PA laws at the federal level was blatantly unconstitutional. The commerce clause has been raped into nothing.
PA laws at the state level are institutional discrimination. Which is bullshit.
Then challenge them in court.....again. Because they already have been challenged and declared Constitutional.
Like I give shit what 9 political activists think. Lol

Please define the difference between "straight" gravel and "gay" gravel.

>>>>
A special gravel the gravel man does not offer.

Here's the question all avoid: Should he be forced to sell something he doesn't want to, ie, do protective rights apply to products.
"gay gravel"......:lol:

emotional distress? LMAO what a couple of fucking bedwetters
It amazes me how people cheer on loss of individuality and private property.
Fucking sickos

What amazes me is that this woman let her loser husband destroy the business she spent years building up.

Should have been a point long before this where they just acknowledged they made a mistake and settled.
There are just some so-called christians that are not happy unless they can play the persecuted in order to gain some coin.
Replace Christians with gays and you get a 2 for 1!

I think faggot businesses in OR are fair game now. You take away peoples rights...they'll find a way to get some get back.

How goes your local church priest raping your kids today?
Seems OR., wants to stop these crimes.
It IS interesting how it took secular law to find justice for those molested by religious leaders.
You're mainly talking about the Catlick Choich, and their victims didn't get justice.
They aren't the only ones with molesting clergy protected.

Open question to those on the thread who arguing against the judge's ruling: Are you opposed to protected classes and PA laws in general? Or are you just opposed to adding sexual orientation to the list of protected classes?
I am against the fact that the petty assholes sued them over a cake. Targeted them then sued them.

Forum List

Back