Oregon farm bureau says what we already know...tax reform will help agriculture

You can use a motorized pump...
There are costs associated with that. It wouldn't be free then.
I have one that cost me nothing.. Just a little bartering...

What is the source of fuel for the motor in the motorized pump?
electric.

Let me guess, you generate your own electricity using cow farts so the electricity does not cost you anything.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!! I support the HARVESTING of many many different forms of energy into BATTERIES----
set up on every acre of land--------babies----who engage in CONSTANT frenetic activity should be hooked
up to batteries (ie wired) ------ass holes can also be WIRED etc etc

There are costs associated with that. It wouldn't be free then.

electric.

Let me guess, you generate your own electricity using cow farts so the electricity does not cost you anything.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!! I support the HARVESTING of many many different forms of energy into BATTERIES----
set up on every acre of land--------babies----who engage in CONSTANT frenetic activity should be hooked
I don't know. If you wired every asshole, the planet may supernova from all that energy generated.

Just sayin......

:biggrin:

electric.

I don't know. If you wired every asshole, the planet may supernova from all that energy generated.

Just sayin......

it is a major risk

electric.

Just sayin......

It's a downside with internal combustion..

Forum List

Back