Oregon Governor Kate Brown Attacks Texas Governor, Supports "LGBTQ2SIA+ Children"

it was his birthday the other day. i sent you a pic of him celebrating with his brother. maybe you really need to try to follow EVERY SINGLE POST i send you. lol, anyway, he was featured on this One Championship special on netflix, he probably has a fight there at some point, though i haven't heard anything

Lol, i know you use our PM thread to save stuff for later. You are too prolofic to keep up with! :laugh:

what the fuck is this?

Keep your opinions to yourself. Govern how you want but stay out of Texas! Lots of sickness in your state

I disagree entirely with Governor Brown. Children should not be involved in gay sex at all, and it shouldn't be promoted among the youths.

She's a far-left loony tune who is a disaster as a governor. She's also a bisexual who is married to a man.

As an openly bisexual woman, Brown has made history several times through her electoral success. In 2008, she became the first openly LGBT person elected secretary of state of a state in the United States.

You must see this:

being white, a Trump Supporter, and thin, i got 3 things going against me with BLM

FOFVKvrXsAcqaQs

There are WAAAY the fuck more sexual identities than that! You are never going to be able to list them all, not even in an acronym. They need to come up with an all encompassing term.
They already have one.

It's called Person. With a capital "P". It's in the Constitution.

Anyone who's been born, is a Person, and has political rights.

That should be the end of the story

It's not, always, but it should be

Everyone has weird sexual shit. Some people are into the same sex, some are into cosplay, some are into daddy daughter fantasy and some are into piss. I think everyone elses fantasies are weird, while they probably think the same of mine. No one is in any position to judge.

Until they start pushing it upon children while using their gawd dam bs of who or what they feel like they are that day. I will never change my english language for some dreamed up bs terminology use. Imagine it’s time to come back to reality sooner or later you freaks will see all the wrong you were indoctrinated into and it’s going to be astronomical….

LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!!!!!

Jesus the alphabet people name has gotten even bigger.

I'll make it simple. There are 4 sexual orientations and no more.

Straight meaning you like the opposite sex.

Gay meaning you like the same sex.

Bi meaning you like both sexes.

Asexual meaning you don't engage in any sexual activity.

That's all there can possibly be and nothing more. Anything else is just another name for one of those. You could string together a paragraph describing your sexuality and it still only boils down to those 4 things.

It's odd none of these people realize there are 7.5 billion people in the world and the only ones who care about your sexuality are the ones you're currently touching genitals with. Other than that no one actually gives a rats ass who you want to fuck.

Lol, i know you use our PM thread to save stuff for later. You are too prolofic to keep up with! :laugh:
you can't even spell prolific...how in the hell are you gonna keep up...Senile Old Godboy, maybe you'll replace Senile Old Biden as president?

That acronym is starting to get ridiculous. It keeps changing FAR too often. The gay community needs to distance themselves from the over the top woke crowd. It just makes them look bad. Everyone (gays included) should shun the corny woke stuff if they want to be taken seriously. Its one thing to be proud to be gay, but its another to be a meme for millennials. If a millennial likes what youre doing, youre probably doing something wrong.
If people are gay shouldn't straight dudes be happy there's less competition for them?

you should be happy i don't take your chicks!

If people are gay shouldn't straight dudes be happy there's less competition for them?

you should be happy i don't take your chicks!

Not really, if the chicks decide to become lezzies, the young men still have competition albeit from the other sex.

And since they can't have a fight with a girl for a girl's attention, it puts them in a bad position.

Everyone has weird sexual shit. Some people are into the same sex, some are into cosplay, some are into daddy daughter fantasy and some are into piss. I think everyone elses fantasies are weird, while they probably think the same of mine. No one is in any position to judge.

Trust me, most people commenting on this wouldn't be even discussing it if it wasn't thrust into the public square, and foisted as something to be accepted by people OR ELSE.

The acronym is still evolving, and sooner or later will become as meaningless as any other progressive woke term.

Quite a few already do.

I have a friend that simply classifies herself as a lesbian, and thinks all the rest is just garbage. Especially once she was told that there might soon be boys in her daughter's school locker room. Almost every time we talk, she is the one that brings up what she calls the "Alphabet Soup Movement". And she wishes it would simply go back to LGB and the idiots would not try to include in it everybody they can think of.

Including NAMBLA.

I have a feeling she is also not a fan of guys who say they are girls and keep the twig and berries wondering why actual lesbians won't fuck them, or be fucked by them.

Forum List

Back