Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

If any family does not want to meet with the President, they don't have to

I suspect all of them will and I suspect what he is going to be asked what he will do about the death of their child

Obama probably arranged the shooting.

Aside from everyone already knowing you're a complete idiot.....posts like these just cement the fact that you're not just a complete idiot, you're a frothing at the mouth idiot.

I suspect all of them will and I suspect what he is going to be asked what he will do about the death of their child

Thank God it's not Jeb Bush going to talk to them......imagine the genius telling the victim's loved ones....."Stuff happens" - "it must have been your son/daughter/father/mother's time for stuff to happen to them"....what idiots.

So far, the families have said they do not want to meet with him. They aren't being given the option of refusing. obama wants the photo op too much. The bereaved will be taken into custody and transported by force if necessary.

The families should find something to do to make their displeasure known.

I'm good if they don't want to meet with him. I'm not sure I would want to. I would not think of the families no matter their decision.

From Obama's standpoint is is a photo-op, so he will go.

I agree. Why think of the families? It's not like they suffered any great loss or anything.

I feel for those families, the pain has got to be great. They aren't any different than those families that lost family in the crash in Seattle or those that die every week in Chicago violence.

That is why I think it's all politics with him.

Of course it's all political with him. He's already admitted it.

Ha,ha, you're confusing him with Kevin McCarthy........the one who outed the conservative nitwits in Congress with their fake Benghazi investigation....Obama isn't running for office, in case you didn't know it.

No I'm not confusing him with anyone else. He explicitly stated this issue should be politicized.

Obama stated, "And, of course, what’s also routine is that somebody, somewhere will comment and say, Obama politicized this issue. Well, this is something we should politicize. It is relevant to our common life together, to the body politic."

President Obama wants to politicize the Oregon shooting

What the fuck does running for office have to do with what he said?

You need to stop sniffing your clown make-up.

So far, the families have said they do not want to meet with him. They aren't being given the option of refusing. obama wants the photo op too much. The bereaved will be taken into custody and transported by force if necessary.

The families should find something to do to make their displeasure known.

I'm good if they don't want to meet with him. I'm not sure I would want to. I would not think of the families no matter their decision.

From Obama's standpoint is is a photo-op, so he will go.

I agree. Why think of the families? It's not like they suffered any great loss or anything.

I feel for those families, the pain has got to be great. They aren't any different than those families that lost family in the crash in Seattle or those that die every week in Chicago violence.

That is why I think it's all politics with him.

Of course it's all political with him. He's already admitted it.

Ha,ha, you're confusing him with Kevin McCarthy........the one who outed the conservative nitwits in Congress with their fake Benghazi investigation....Obama isn't running for office, in case you didn't know it.

Just because Obama isn't running for office doesn't mean he can't do things for political reasons. :rolleyes:

I still swear there are PAID obot goons on this board. their job: to dismiss, distract and try to take away anything "bad" that is being said about Obama especially and his nasty party he belongs in.

I mean some of these people defending his ass just can't be for REAL are they?

if so it's sick and it's sick to watch.

they refuse to face for the Majority of the people:

and that now they only see him as:

Last edited:
I still swear there are PAID obot goons on this board. their job: to dismiss, distract and try to take away anything "bad" that is being said about Obama especially and his nasty party he belongs in.

I think it just proves that idiots really do exist and most become democrats. They may not possess the intelligence to fully understand what the hell it is they are agreeing with. They are typical sheep just going along with the herd.

Thank God it's not Jeb Bush going to talk to them......imagine the genius telling the victim's loved ones....."Stuff happens" - "it must have been your son/daughter/father/mother's time for stuff to happen to them"....what idiots.

Very true

The Republican response was cold and callous

I think it just proves that idiots really do exist and most become democrats. They may not possess the intelligence to fully understand what the hell it is they are agreeing with. They are typical sheep just going along with the herd.

I know that. I was on here during Bush and the people never acted this way in trying to cover his ass all the time and making him out to be some hero when he wasn't. and act as if we need to all worship him. In fact you should have seen how they talked about him and the names they called him. this switch to see them become full blown sheep with Obama, is almost scary. and it scares me to know they will vote for our lives.
It's just too much sometime.

SNIP:
Roseburg, OR Residents Organize Protest Against Obama’s Visit: “Defend Roseburg – Deny Barack Obama”

Jim Hoft Oct 6th, 2015 8:16 am

David Jacques, publisher of the Roseburg Beacon, told Bill O’Reilly on Monday that the people of Roseburg would not welcome Barack Obama if he came to town to politicize the funerals of the Umpqua College shooting victims.

Madman Chris Harper-Mercer murdered eight students and a teacher last week in a shooting spree on campus.

ALL of it here:
Roseburg, OR Residents Organize Protest Against Obama's Visit: "Defend Roseburg - Deny Barack Obama" - The Gateway Pundit
========

Why aren't you talking about the fact it was one of your own homegrown Roseburg right wing gun nuts that committed this crime?

Not a word about who actually did it ... instead it's all Obama did it Obama did it when, in fact, it was one of your own right wing assholes.

The Koch brothers fund a right wing boiler room in Las Vegas where these paid posters operate.

All day long they vomit their right wing garbage all over every forum on the Internet and get paid to do it.

========

I know that. I was on here during Bush and the people never acted this way in trying to cover his ass all the time and making him out to be some hero when he wasn't. and act as if we need to all worship him. In fact you should have seen how they talked about him and the names they called him. this switch to see them become full blown sheep with Obama, is almost scary. and it scares me to know they will vote for our lives.

The Koch brothers fund a right wing boiler room in Las Vegas where these paid posters operate.

All day long they vomit their right wing garbage all over every forum on the Internet and get paid to do it.

========

You have credible evidence to back that up?

========

are you a robot or zombie? a real person would try and make a little sense. You're headed for ignore. see ya

SNIP:
Roseburg, OR Residents Organize Protest Against Obama’s Visit: “Defend Roseburg – Deny Barack Obama”

David Jacques, publisher of the Roseburg Beacon, told Bill O’Reilly on Monday that the people of Roseburg would not welcome Barack Obama if he came to town to politicize the funerals of the Umpqua College shooting victims.

Madman Chris Harper-Mercer murdered eight students and a teacher last week in a shooting spree on campus.

ALL of it here:
Roseburg, OR Residents Organize Protest Against Obama's Visit: "Defend Roseburg - Deny Barack Obama" - The Gateway Pundit
========

Why aren't you talking about the fact it was one of your own homegrown Roseburg right wing gun nuts that committed this crime?

Not a word about who actually did it ... instead it's all Obama did it Obama did it when, in fact, it was one of your own right wing assholes.

The kid was from California. Moved to Winchester with his mother in 2013.

You have yet to contribute a damn thing to this thread, other than lies.

Post 9-11, Bush had unprecedented support from Democrats. He was given free reign to do whatever he thought necessary

I doubt if Obama would have been given the same support from the right. In fact, I think if 9-11 happened on Obamas watch, he would have been impeached

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
========

The kid was from California. Moved to Winchester with his mother in 2013.

You have yet to contribute a damn thing to this thread, other than lies.
========
He WAS a right wing gun nut and his mother is too and they lived in Roseburg so no matter where they came from they are Roseburg residents.

You can't escape being tarred with the same brush as a right wing nut job ... you support them and are anti-government.

I suspect if you had the balls you would do the same thing.

========

are you a robot or zombie? a real person would try and make a little sense. You're headed for ignore. see ya
========
Looks like we have one now ... can't stand the heat so she runs away. Typical Republican nutjob.

Forum List

Back