Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

David Jaques, the publisher of the conservative newspaper the Roseburg Beacon, says he believes that President Obama would not be welcome to the town after making remarks politicizing the shooting that left nine dead and nine injured at Umpqua Community College on October 1. Jaques told Breitbart News that he believes officials of Douglas County would also not welcome the President using the tragedy to score political points for a gun control agenda.

So a Conservative says the President is not welcome to a site of a tragedy...

So this just proves there is a conservative in the world who is an asshole.
========

Is there a conservative who ISN'T?

never met them

is there any liberals who aren't just parrots that spew DNC talking points and hate over and over.
the country want's to know? sit down

I'm sure he'd be welcome in Eugina or Portfagland.

Roseburg is where decent men and women live, though. They aren't interested in being used by the asshole who's responsible for ten ppl getting shot in their school.

Roseburg Residents Speak-Out: CONCEALED CARRY Saves Lives, Not More Gun Control
Concealed carry was legal in the school.
721.3 Student Misconduct
The following actions and/or behaviors are the types of misconduct for which students may be subject to disciplinary action. These prohibitions are not designed to define misconduct in all-inclusive terms and in no way should this be considered an exhaustive list:

1. Possession or use, without written authorization, of firearms, explosives, dangerous chemicals, substances, or any other weapons or destructive devices that are designed to or readily capable of causing physical injury, on College premises, at College-sponsored or supervised functions or at functions sponsored or participated in by the College.
Student Code of Conduct - Umpqua Community College
So, was UCC a "gun-free zone" or not? The school was essentially a hybrid of competing firearms regulations: their official policy prohibited the "possession, use, or threatened use of firearms on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations," but state law required they allow concealed firearm permit-holders to carry weapons on campus, while the Oregon State Board of Higher Education's policy nonetheless barred guns from "college buildings":
Read more at snopes.com: Umpqua Community College Is a Gun-Free Zone?

As The Oregonian reported, some UCC students present on campus during the mass shooting were carrying firearms with them (but did not intervene in the event):
As far as I see, the school was a gun free zone.

RECENTLY gun-free. Over the protests of the local population.
Oregon school shooting sheriff against gun control

Last edited:
Obama is President of the United States of America --- ALL of them.

The newspaper owner IS NOT.

Obama doesn't take orders from piss ant newspaper owners ... unlike the Fox Lies Talking Heads who take their marching orders from the Republican owners / editors.

========

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

True, Obama takes orders from his friends on Wall St.

[

They don't want the stupid pig there.

You're projecting.

I spent Saturday in that area.

They aren't uo students. They're armed, working class, rural people. The sheriff there made it quite clear in the past...they will not enforce unconstitutional gun restrictions.

Obama probably arranged the shooting.
=========
There is an FBI agent who watches this forum and you just made his watch list.

[

You're projecting.

They aren't uo students. They're armed, working class, rural people. The sheriff there made it quite clear in the past...they will not enforce unconstitutional gun restrictions.

=========
I could care less.

But I think you're more likely to be a terrorist than I am. Psst...it isn't terrorism to say mean things about the prez. Maybe you need a nap.

[

You're projecting.

=========

How does that make any FBI watch list?

[

You're projecting.

=========

Lololololololol....

I bet Willy calls the F.B.I. a hundred times a day. I bet they have his number blocked lol.

Go with that numb nuts. It's rural area, and is considered part of Roseburg, but since you don't understand Roseburg, Oregon or rural America, your ignorance is forgiven.

I live in rural NY dumbass.

Rural NY is nothing like rural in the Pacific Northwest, dumbass.

you wouldn't know having never been anywhere.
There is nothing different about rural Oregon or the rural areas of the Pacific NW. I have spent almost all of my life in the Pacific NW. I have also been across the country and in rural areas throughout the country, including the Northeast. I spent three years of university in southern Oregon. I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he knows...but he doesn't know much at all. He's wrong, dead wrong about the Roseburg area. It's conservative, but not looney tunes conservative. They would not reject a visit from the President.

Papa... is full of it. Just completely full of it.

Where the fuck did I say they would reject the President's visit? Why do you feel the need to lie? I said the opposite.

I am stating politics is different in Roseburg than in the Willamette Valley why do you twist what I say and lie?

Because you scrupulously avoid disagreeing with the full of shit koshergrl.

[

You're projecting.

=========

no shit. he's probably already run to phone. omg omg omg omg omg give me the FBI
What a dingbat:eusa_dance:

I live in rural NY dumbass.

Rural NY is nothing like rural in the Pacific Northwest, dumbass.

you wouldn't know having never been anywhere.
There is nothing different about rural Oregon or the rural areas of the Pacific NW. I have spent almost all of my life in the Pacific NW. I have also been across the country and in rural areas throughout the country, including the Northeast. I spent three years of university in southern Oregon. I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he knows...but he doesn't know much at all. He's wrong, dead wrong about the Roseburg area. It's conservative, but not looney tunes conservative. They would not reject a visit from the President.

Papa... is full of it. Just completely full of it.

Where the fuck did I say they would reject the President's visit? Why do you feel the need to lie? I said the opposite.

I am stating politics is different in Roseburg than in the Willamette Valley why do you twist what I say and lie?

Because you scrupulously avoid disagreeing with the full of shit koshergrl.

Early on in this thread I explained why it was okay, I am sorry you can't comprehend or remember what you read and like to stereotype people.

I'm sure he'd be welcome in Eugina or Portfagland.

Roseburg is where decent men and women live, though. They aren't interested in being used by the asshole who's responsible for ten ppl getting shot in their school.

Roseburg Residents Speak-Out: CONCEALED CARRY Saves Lives, Not More Gun Control
721.3 Student Misconduct
The following actions and/or behaviors are the types of misconduct for which students may be subject to disciplinary action. These prohibitions are not designed to define misconduct in all-inclusive terms and in no way should this be considered an exhaustive list:

1. Possession or use, without written authorization, of firearms, explosives, dangerous chemicals, substances, or any other weapons or destructive devices that are designed to or readily capable of causing physical injury, on College premises, at College-sponsored or supervised functions or at functions sponsored or participated in by the College.
So, was UCC a "gun-free zone" or not? The school was essentially a hybrid of competing firearms regulations: their official policy prohibited the "possession, use, or threatened use of firearms on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations," but state law required they allow concealed firearm permit-holders to carry weapons on campus, while the Oregon State Board of Higher Education's policy nonetheless barred guns from "college buildings":

As The Oregonian reported, some UCC students present on campus during the mass shooting were carrying firearms with them (but did not intervene in the event):
Of course it was a gun free zone, it was a school.
Oh FUCK! I wasn't talking to you, idjut. Perhaps you should have looked at what I responded to.

[

You're projecting.

=========
There is a psychiatrist watching too. He will contact you by email shortly to set up an appointment.

Fuck you and your fuckin racism. I am sick of your BS.

I had to lift my ignore filter to see who you were talking to. No surprise. Ignore was made for noncontributing types like this.
Yup, racism is dead, especially for racists lol...but keep telling those n****r jokes etc...

The only person that told n***** jokes was a black girl that rented a room from us. I never repeated them and would walk out of the room when people told racist jokes. No room in my life for that.

You a troll that uses racism to advance your agenda. What you do is disgusting and pathetic.

Was Bush politicizing 9-11 when he visited NY?
He was welcome there. He didn't state he would politicize 911.

So, Liberal New York welcomed George Bush

But Conservative Roseburg blocks Barack Obama
Bush didn't say he was going to politizize 911 like Obama said he was going to politizize the shooting. Those people don't want to be used as political fodder. The way liberals used our troops during Bush's presidency.

721.3 Student Misconduct

Of course it was a gun free zone, it was a school.
Oh FUCK! I wasn't talking to you, idjut. Perhaps you should have looked at what I responded to.
Fuck you and your fuckin racism. I am sick of your BS.

I had to lift my ignore filter to see who you were talking to. No surprise. Ignore was made for noncontributing types like this.
Yup, racism is dead, especially for racists lol...but keep telling those n****r jokes etc...

The only person that told n***** jokes was a black girl that rented a room from us. I never repeated them and would walk out of the room when people told racist jokes. No room in my life for that.

You a troll that uses racism to advance your agenda. What you do is disgusting and pathetic.
Here in rural WNY I'm surrounded by racists. Not KKK but telling the jokes and discriminating quietly...

I'd say we'll know if the president was wrong to go if most of the families refuse to meet him for political reasons.
His plans are to meet privately with them.

I'm confident a fair number will appreciate the opportunity to meet with him.

That's the way it should be and if the families want to meet with him they should. These families want the world to stop and recognize their loss.
So far, the families have said they do not want to meet with him. They aren't being given the option of refusing. obama wants the photo op too much. The bereaved will be taken into custody and transported by force if necessary.

The families should find something to do to make their displeasure known.

Forum List

Back