Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

I live in rural NY dumbass.

Rural NY is nothing like rural in the Pacific Northwest, dumbass.

you wouldn't know having never been anywhere.
There is nothing different about rural Oregon or the rural areas of Pacific NW. I have spent almost all of my life in the Pacific NW. I have also been across the country and in rural areas throughout the country, including the Northeast. I spent three years of university in southern Oregon. I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he knows...not much it seems. He's wrong, dead wrong about the Roseburg area. It's conservative, but no looney tunes conservative.

Papa... is full of it. Just completely full of it.

he probably thinks upstate new York is like new York city....

that's what happens when people like him spew without having a clue.

I live hereView attachment 51687
No, not New York City lol
Catskills?

There is nothing different about rural Oregon or the rural areas of Pacific NW. I have spent almost all of my life in the Pacific NW. I have also been across the country and in rural areas throughout the country, including the Northeast. I spent three years of university in southern Oregon. I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he knows...not much it seems. He's wrong, dead wrong about the Roseburg area. It's conservative, but no looney tunes conservative.

Beautiful.

I think Obama said I am going to take a sh!t on this community and show up.
How do I know this?? A little bird told me... You Indians can talk to animals you know. Our religion tells us so and... We can shapeshift too, Kool beans!!!!!

Embrace the suck

Your post makes it into meltdown of the week contention, but just barely. Up your game, sonny.

Na, h
the problem is that in rightwingnuthackworld, the president is somehow not a legitimate president, so they rail and cry and whine and lie about him. they're so full of hate that they can't bear to give him the respect that should be accorded to his office. (despite a pathetic incompetent like bush being appointed by the supreme court, which was just hunky dory with them).

gee... I wonder what's different about *this* president.

:rolleyes:
Na, his policies just suck.
I would never support him even if he 100% was Oglala Sioux like me.

Embrace the suck
It's just so ironic that RWrs don't want peole to have health care but they do want everyone to own at least one gun. Ironic as all get out.

Everyone has healthcare... where do you leftwing loons get this shit from?
Yeah, they have it now, but the didn't before ACA. Millions of people did not have health care. Where do you get the idea they did?

Because they did.. the ACA has not changed that.
Yes it has. OMG you are just so ignorant!!!

Catskills?

I'm not into pinpointing my location, but no, further west.

And here's some news for you anti-gun nutters....

Straight from the CDC where most of the media is drawing their numbers (while not as good of a source as the FBI or the Justice Department) we can find out that of those 32,352 gun deaths, 21,175 of them were suicides. That leaves us with 11,177 deaths to account for. But as it turns out, the FBI records that 8,583 deaths were murders of various sorts involving guns of all types. The remaining roughly 2,500 were accounted for by accidents and unintentional injuries. These include hunting accidents, toddlers getting hold of unsecured weapons and shooting somebody or just plain idiots who proved Darwin right

Go with that numb nuts. It's rural area, and is considered part of Roseburg, but since you don't understand Roseburg, Oregon or rural America, your ignorance is forgiven.

No, hon. You are. Rural Oregon is decidedly pro gun, anti progressive. There's a reason Roseburg heroes were involved in thwarting further deaths here, and abroad. They're here, they're generally armed, they are ready to take on anyone.

thank you for being a voice of reason on this. You're arguing with people who can't stand the fact they really don't have the views and visions of all the people in this country as they think they do. that's why they are in this thread Foaming at the mouth.

stand with Roseburg folks. Take a stand against all this ugliness by that thug who is President. lets roll:eusa_clap:

Na, h
Na, his policies just suck.
I would never support him even if he 100% was Oglala Sioux like me.

Embrace the suck
It's just so ironic that RWrs don't want peole to have health care but they do want everyone to own at least one gun. Ironic as all get out.

Yeah, they have it now, but the didn't before ACA. Millions of people did not have health care. Where do you get the idea they did?

OMG!!!!!! No, you are... but hey, live in your fantasy world... ACA outlays have tripled.. and yes, everyone had access to healthcare, nobody was dying in the streets due to lack of healthcare.

No, hon. You are. Rural Oregon is decidedly pro gun, anti progressive. There's a reason Roseburg heroes were involved in thwarting further deaths here, and abroad. They're here, they're generally armed, they are ready to take on anyone.

thank you for being a voice of reason on this. You're arguing with people who can't stand the fact they really don't have the views and visions of all the people in this country as they think they do. that's why they are in this thread Foaming at the mouth.

stand with Roseburg folks. Take a stand against all this ugliness by that thug who is President. lets roll:eusa_clap:
You are such a nut case. LOL :cuckoo:

OMG!!!!!! No, you are... but hey, live in your fantasy world... ACA outlays have tripled.. and yes, everyone had access to healthcare, nobody was dying in the streets due to lack of healthcare.
You are wrong again.

They were going bankrupt.

They were going bankrupt.

So?????? How in any way does shifting ER bills from the public sector to public sector funding of insurance fix anything? People that couldn't afford HI still can't without subsidies.

:lol:

If people are dying in the streets its due to Liberalism and Progressives policies.

look how many people has died in the school shooting because of those VERY POLICES from the liberal/progressives aka Gun free zones

vote out this NASTY PARTY COME 2016

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday
Once again political gain on the back of a tragedy.

So you explain to us how the vote in national elections should be altered so the rural counties in Oregon can decide who gets the state's electoral votes.

Let's hear that. Entertain us.

I never said it should be, your reading comprehension is pretty bad.

You praised the old bag who said Eugene and Portland steal national elections in Oregon,

I assumed you were agreeing with her.

Now you're saying she's full of shit?

Okay.....

It is Oregon politics dumb shit, the Willamette Valley determines Oregon elections. That is the way it is.

No, the vote count determines Oregon elections.

More ignorant stupidity, just because Oregon votes Democratic, it doesn't mean that Douglas County or Roseburg does and that is what we are talking about.

good grief, that you have to even explain to someone. scary they are allowed to vote for OUR LIVES. whoa

Over 7,000,000 people live in rural upstate New York. 1,200,000 people live outside the Willamette Valley in Oregon.

Oregon has almost twice as many square miles in area and 15% of the population. You can travel travel from Lakeview to Northern Nevada which is a couple hundred miles and not see a commercial building. Harney County which is a large county by area in Oregon has 7,000 people and population density of .7 people per square mile.

I'm sorry you and your ilk aren't that intelligent to understand that there are social, economical, political and cultural differences in states.

The college isn't in Roseburg. It's 6 miles outside Roseburg.

Go with that numb nuts. It's rural area, and is considered part of Roseburg, but since you don't understand Roseburg, Oregon or rural America, your ignorance is forgiven.

There is nothing different about rural Oregon or the rural areas of the Pacific NW. I have spent almost all of my life in the Pacific NW. I have also been across the country and in rural areas throughout the country, including the Northeast. I spent three years of university in southern Oregon. I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he knows...but he doesn't know much at all. He's wrong, dead wrong about the Roseburg area. It's conservative, but not looney tunes conservative. They would not reject a visit from the President.

Where the fuck did I say they would reject the President's visit? Why do you feel the need to lie? I said the opposite.

I am stating politics is different in Roseburg than in the Willamette Valley why do you twist what I say and lie?

Forum List

Back