Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

I'd say we'll know if the president was wrong to go if most of the families refuse to meet him for political reasons.

Rural communities in Oregon have no voice. National elections in our state are stolen by Eugene and Portland.

Now, there is someone who understands Oregon politics.

So you explain to us how the vote in national elections should be altered so the rural counties in Oregon can decide who gets the state's electoral votes.

Let's hear that. Entertain us.

I never said it should be, your reading comprehension is pretty bad.

You praised the old bag who said Eugene and Portland steal national elections in Oregon,

I assumed you were agreeing with her.

Now you're saying she's full of shit?

Okay.....

It is Oregon politics dumb shit, the Willamette Valley determines Oregon elections. That is the way it is.

No, the vote count determines Oregon elections.

I'd say we'll know if the president was wrong to go if most of the families refuse to meet him for political reasons.
His plans are to meet privately with them.

I'm confident a fair number will appreciate the opportunity to meet with him.

You go right ahead and play that lol. My daughter was supposed to attend a track meet at ucc this week.

The college isn't in Roseburg. It's 6 miles outside Roseburg.

Go with that numb nuts. It's rural area, and is considered part of Roseburg, but since you don't understand Roseburg, Oregon or rural America, your ignorance is forgiven.

I live in rural NY dumbass.

Rural NY is nothing like rural in the Pacific Northwest, dumbass.

you wouldn't know having never been anywhere.
There is nothing different about rural Oregon or the rural areas of the Pacific NW. I have spent almost all of my life in the Pacific NW. I have also been across the country and in rural areas throughout the country, including the Northeast. I spent three years of university in southern Oregon. I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he knows...but he doesn't know much at all. He's wrong, dead wrong about the Roseburg area. It's conservative, but not looney tunes conservative. They would not reject a visit from the President.

Papa... is full of it. Just completely full of it.

Rural communities in Oregon have no voice. National elections in our state are stolen by Eugene and Portland.

So you explain to us how the vote in national elections should be altered so the rural counties in Oregon can decide who gets the state's electoral votes.

You praised the old bag who said Eugene and Portland steal national elections in Oregon,

Okay.....

It is Oregon politics dumb shit, the Willamette Valley determines Oregon elections. That is the way it is.

She calling it a crime. You either agree with her or think she's full of shit. Which is it?

You go right ahead and play that lol. My daughter was supposed to attend a track meet at ucc this week.

Go with that numb nuts. It's rural area, and is considered part of Roseburg, but since you don't understand Roseburg, Oregon or rural America, your ignorance is forgiven.
And you understand Roseburg? Where the fuck do you live?

Yes I do, and where the fuck do you live?
As I have posted numerous times in the thead: I am an Oregonian. I know all about Roseburg and southern Oregon. You do not.

And I lived in Oregon most of my life. I have friends and family that I visit several times a year. I also have business interests in Oregon. So apparently when you say I don't you are lying.

His plans are to meet privately with them.

I'm confident a fair number will appreciate the opportunity to meet with him.

If ONE declines for whatever reason, watch the renewed outburst of dementia from the usual suspects around here.

There is nothing different about rural Oregon or the rural areas of Pacific NW. I have spent almost all of my life in the Pacific NW. I have also been across the country and in rural areas throughout the country, including the Northeast. I spent three years of university in southern Oregon. I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he knows...not much it seems. He's wrong, dead wrong about the Roseburg area. It's conservative, but no looney tunes conservative.

he probably thinks upstate new York is like new York city....

that's what happens when people like him spew without having a clue.

As I have posted numerous times in the thead: I am an Oregonian. I know all about Roseburg and southern Oregon. You do not.

And I lived in Oregon most of my life. I have friends and family that I visit several times a year. I also have business interests in Oregon. So apparently when you say I don't you are lying.

It's the internet. I own a unicorn ranch in Oregon.

I think you are full of shit and lyng now, because if any of that were true, you would have said so long, long ago. You're lying....you're so full of it.

Having never been anywhere? LOL!

It's the internet. I own a unicorn ranch in Oregon.
He's lying. He's a pathetic little liar.

There is nothing different about rural Oregon or the rural areas of Pacific NW. I have spent almost all of my life in the Pacific NW. I have also been across the country and in rural areas throughout the country, including the Northeast. I spent three years of university in southern Oregon. I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he knows...not much it seems. He's wrong, dead wrong about the Roseburg area. It's conservative, but no looney tunes conservative.

No, hon. You are. Rural Oregon is decidedly pro gun, anti progressive. There's a reason Roseburg heroes were involved in thwarting further deaths here, and abroad. They're here, they're generally armed, they are ready to take on anyone.

Okay.....

No, the vote count determines Oregon elections.

More ignorant stupidity, just because Oregon votes Democratic, it doesn't mean that Douglas County or Roseburg does and that is what we are talking about.

His 'paper' isn't even listed as a Roseburg newspaper. The community college isn't even located IN Roseburg.

Wrong. Totally wrong.

he probably thinks upstate new York is like new York city....

that's what happens when people like him spew without having a clue.

I live here
fall3.jpg

No, not New York City lol

I think Obama said I am going to take a sh!t on this community and show up.
How do I know this?? A little bird told me... You Indians can talk to animals you know. Our religion tells us so and... We can shapeshift too, Kool beans!!!!!

Embrace the suck

Na, h
When the families of the victims tell him that, then maybe you'll make sense. Hearing it from the people who side with the nutter/shooter does not count.

the problem is that in rightwingnuthackworld, the president is somehow not a legitimate president, so they rail and cry and whine and lie about him. they're so full of hate that they can't bear to give him the respect that should be accorded to his office. (despite a pathetic incompetent like bush being appointed by the supreme court, which was just hunky dory with them).

gee... I wonder what's different about *this* president.

:rolleyes:
Na, his policies just suck.
I would never support him even if he 100% was Oglala Sioux like me.

Embrace the suck
It's just so ironic that RWrs don't want peole to have health care but they do want everyone to own at least one gun. Ironic as all get out.

Everyone has healthcare... where do you leftwing loons get this shit from?
Yeah, they have it now, but the didn't before ACA. Millions of people did not have health care. Where do you get the idea they did?

Because they did.. the ACA has not changed that.

Forum List

Back