Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

gee... I wonder what's different about *this* president.

Easy. He's anti-America.

Yeah right

Indeed. Why else seek to fundamentally change it?

you mean like the rabid right and their fake interpretation of the second amendment? or like the rightwingers on the court deciding corporaitons are people.

what fundamental change do you mean?

poor nutters. you've been so brainwashed.

and no, he isn't anti-American. and laws are supposed to make things better.

or are you angry that there is still a supreme court that keeps the bigots under control?

The kid was from California. Moved to Winchester with his mother in 2013.

You have yet to contribute a damn thing to this thread, other than lies.
========
No matter where he was born he WAS a right wing gun nut. You cannot escape the published facts no matter how uncomfortable they make you.
He wasn't right wing, he was just a pathetic, homosexual loon who hated Christians and couldn't function without being doped and manipulated. He belonged in a cell but leftist morons insist people who are psychotic be free, and catered to.

He was conservative republican who cherished his second amendment

No he was a liberal democrat who thought who hated Christians and thought he should be the only one to have guns because he knew better than anyone else. Typical Democrat.

no. he was a wacko who was angry he didn't have a girlfriend.

you're welcome
And hated Christians. Don't forget that part...it's important, since he targeted them.

You're welcome.

Easy. He's anti-America.

Yeah right

You mean get it back on track. I'm sure the Founding Fathers didn't fathom a bunch of retarded people being able to obtain arsenals of AR15s.....but conservatives, who seem to be comatose, seem to think it is okay and that's what the FF had in mind. How the FF must twist in their graves.

In other words, you have no understanding whatsoever of the Constitution and other founding documents, nor the historical basis for them, nor apparently an understanding of common English.

But you didn't have to tell us that.

and yet she knows far more than you.

Easy. He's anti-America.

Yeah right

you mean like the rabid right and their fake interpretation of the second amendment? or like the rightwingers on the court deciding corporaitons are people.

or are you angry that there is still a supreme court that keeps the bigots under control?
You're the biggest bigot this site has. Tell us how the Supreme Court keeps you under control, please.

Easy. He's anti-America.

Yeah right

You appear certifiably :cuckoo:

Easy. He's anti-America.

Yeah right

Yup. She and Mertie, a matched set.

dSADUnE.jpg

They will meet with him because they don't want to deal with the furor if they don't. Obama and progs move in when ppl are most vulnerable. Jackals.

Shrug. There would be no furor.
The press would hound them day and night.

Nah. A few hours of being ignored would send them chasing other prey.
I don't think, for the most part, they want to deal with even that. I wouldn't want to.

Shrug. I have no problem explaining my view of Barack Obama to anyone. I would probably rather enjoy it.

The kid was from California. Moved to Winchester with his mother in 2013.

You have yet to contribute a damn thing to this thread, other than lies.
========
No matter where he was born he WAS a right wing gun nut. You cannot escape the published facts no matter how uncomfortable they make you.
He wasn't right wing, he was just a pathetic, homosexual loon who hated Christians and couldn't function without being doped and manipulated. He belonged in a cell but leftist morons insist people who are psychotic be free, and catered to.

He was conservative republican who cherished his second amendment

No he was a liberal democrat who thought who hated Christians and thought he should be the only one to have guns because he knew better than anyone else. Typical Democrat.

no. he was a wacko who was angry he didn't have a girlfriend.

you're welcome

I guess you,would know. :wink:

I still swear there are PAID obot goons on this board. their job: to dismiss, distract and try to take away anything "bad" that is being said about Obama especially and his nasty party he belongs in.

I mean some of these people defending his ass just can't be for REAL are they?

if so it's sick and it's sick to watch.

I think it just proves that idiots really do exist and most become democrats. They may not possess the intelligence to fully understand what the hell it is they are agreeing with. They are typical sheep just going along with the herd.

I know that. I was on here during Bush and the people never acted this way in trying to cover his ass all the time and making him out to be some hero when he wasn't. and act as if we need to all worship him. In fact you should have seen how they talked about him and the names they called him. this switch to see them become full blown sheep with Obama, is almost scary. and it scares me to know they will vote for our lives.
It's just too much sometime.

LOL!

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

It wasn't only the newspaper that doesn't want him there.

David Jacques and community leaders,

The Community Leaders don't even want the Community Leader. How funny is that???? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

David Jacques and community leaders, including Douglas County commissioners, the police chief and local sheriff,do not want Obama to come grandstand in Roseburg for political purposes.

Now, there is a Facebook protest page set up to protest Obama in Roseburg.
They rolled out their “Unwelcome Mat.”

Roseburg, OR Residents Organize Protest Against Obama's Visit: "Defend Roseburg - Deny Barack Obama" - The Gateway Pundit

LOL @ The Gateway Pundit.

Hint: They don't get to dictate what the President of the UNITED STATES does either!

Easy. He's anti-America.

Yeah right

I think you mean certifiable.

luckily, only insane little winger twits would get that impression.

:thup:

What a pig.

David Jacques and community leaders,

The Community Leaders don't even want the Community Leader. How funny is that???? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

When they get to be the President, they too can decide.

They don't get to dictate, period.

Easy. He's anti-America.

Yeah right

I think you mean certifiable.

No, I mean certifiably, as in certifiably insane. Did the little emoter guy confuse you, or are you an ESL student?

It's funny how Neo-Clowns think they can dictate where the President needs to be.

If he hadn't planned this visit, they would be in outrage for him not showing up. He can't win.

What a bunch of idiots.

Forum List

Back