Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

The Roseburg Beacon does not speak for the town.

It's a right wing rag owned by failed local conservative politicians.
The town has been quite vocal in their rejection of Obama. You should use Google before you spout stupidities, fake doc.

Every Google result that I've seen refers only to the clown in your OP.

How has "the town" been "vocal" about it, exactly?

Oregon voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012

Douglass county did not go for Obama in either election. I don't see how it's relevant, anyway.
so what?..it isn't important how you "see" it...it's none of your business..

:lol:

The same can be said about every post you've made on this board, clown.

The town has been quite vocal in their rejection of Obama. You should use Google before you spout stupidities, fake doc.

Douglass county did not go for Obama in either election. I don't see how it's relevant, anyway.

fuck you, asshole...

The Roseburg Beacon does not speak for the town.

It's a right wing rag owned by failed local conservative politicians.

But, the town does not want the a$$ hat there... Stirring sh!t up.

More rightwing butthurt
I don't blame them... I would never would want to meet him let alone him showing up in my town.

Embracing that much suck??? I couldn't do it.

and I don't remember Bush going to ever incident that happened in A STATE.

the people there have their OWN STATE GOVERMENTS and speakers for them in their Governors.

this is a STATE MATTER. for ONE, he has no BUSINESS poking his nose in it. for two if they don't want him there he should stay the hell away. I wouldnt want his ugliness there either.

Where else would they happen?

But, the town does not want the a$$ hat there... Stirring sh!t up.

More rightwing butthurt

"butt hurt" :rolleyes-41:

...what grade are you in?

This post may be the absolute epitome of irony. The most childish racist clown on the board complaining about other people's language.

What grade are you in, that you have so little control over your emotions that you fly off the internet tough guy handle anytime someone responds to one of your posts?

How much should I bet that you'll respond to this post with the same string of insults as you normally do, clown?

fuck you, asshole...

:lol::lol::lol:

Like clockwork, the clown proves my point.

So, what grade are you in, clown?

the people there have their OWN STATE GOVERMENTS and speakers for them in their Governors.

this is a STATE MATTER. for ONE, he has no BUSINESS poking his nose in it. for two if they don't want him there he should stay the hell away. I wouldnt want his ugliness there either.

9/11
Katrina
Virginia Tech

...and many, many more.

No reason to get personal... I never take anything personal, on a forum.

Last edited:
I think nobody deserves a voice in this matter more than the families of the victims. Those wanting to deny any such family the opportunity to meet with the president are nothing but head-up-their-ass hypocrites.

Right, in spite of their loss, I'm sure DumBama making a visit to them is the number one thing on their mind. I could never imagine being in the situation of these families, but I think if it were me, the last thing I would want is some idiot to come to my town to use the corpse of my family member to promote his political agenda.

You, dingbat, don't get to dictate where the President goes.

Obama doesn't care about anyone but himself. How nice he has so much time to run to every incident in the country, so he can make it into politicizing his agenda. he's a sick person in my book. he doesn't care it take away from the people living there, the families or the headaches they have go through to have him there.

I think nobody deserves a voice in this matter more than the families of the victims. Those wanting to deny any such family the opportunity to meet with the president are nothing but head-up-their-ass hypocrites.

Right, in spite of their loss, I'm sure DumBama making a visit to them is the number one thing on their mind. I could never imagine being in the situation of these families, but I think if it were me, the last thing I would want is some idiot to come to my town to use the corpse of my family member to promote his political agenda.
Ya, the families don't want him there... He should listen to them.

How do you know what "the families" want?

How do you know what "the families" want?
They said so...

Was Bush politicizing 9-11 when he visited NY?

When the terrorists attacked NY they attacked our country. And let's not forget they attacked other places in our country as well. Bush should have addressed the situation since a terrorist attack IS a federal matter.

This shooting is not a federal matter, it's a local matter. And if you're honest enough to admit it, the only time DumBama addresses local matters is when it has partisan politics involved; when he feels he can score some points for the left or his party.

a little story about the differences of Obama and Bush.

I was riding a train late at night and it stopped and sat there. We found out it was because President Bush was flying in. I thought at this time in the evening? then later on I found out he preferred to fly at night so it didn't DISRUPT the people, their cities and their daily daylight lives so much as if flying in during the days. .

You can't say the same about Obama. he could care less.

Forum List

Back