Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

Obama is President of the United States of America --- ALL of them.

The newspaper owner IS NOT.

Obama doesn't take orders from piss ant newspaper owners ... unlike the Fox Lies Talking Heads who take their marching orders from the Republican owners / editors.

========

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

oooooooooo, he doesn't take orders. are you Obots forgetting WHO PAYS THE THUGS salary? so yeah we can give him orders. so your little piss ant rant was just that, pissy

You seem angry.
Did your vibrator batteries give out?
Projection.

Id the shoe fits redneck. Put it on!
Time and time again it has been proven that rednecks are simple minded ignorant fools.

Because tea baggers are ignorant doesn't mean the entire state is a bunch of slugs.

David Jaques, the publisher of the conservative newspaper the Roseburg Beacon, says he believes that President Obama would not be welcome to the town after making remarks politicizing the shooting that left nine dead and nine injured at Umpqua Community College on October 1. Jaques told Breitbart News that he believes officials of Douglas County would also not welcome the President using the tragedy to score political points for a gun control agenda.

So a Conservative says the President is not welcome to a site of a tragedy...

So this just proves there is a conservative in the world who is an asshole.
He's not the only one, trust me.

They don't want the stupid pig there.

And there you have it.

If the people there reject DumBama or otherwise make an ass out of him, the next thing to happen is blogs like this filled with Obama lovers calling that community a bunch of red-neck bible thumping gun lovers with a low education.

Wow, you're starting early. You must have been an early achiever. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You don't get to dictate what Obama does, and neither does that Republican rag of a newspaper. If the family members of the victims don't want to meet with him, they won't.

It wasn't only the newspaper that doesn't want him there.

David Jacques and community leaders,

The Community Leaders don't even want the Community Leader. How funny is that???? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

When they get to be the President, they too can decide.

They don't get to dictate, period.

No, but they can ignore his visit. The result would be the same.

There is no obligation. They neither work for him, nor are they active members of the Armed Forces.

No shit, Einstein. I said that on page one.

So you did, but apparently your friends got lost in all the ensuing nonsense they were producing.

Fuck it. I gotta get strapped and head off to work. Meh I have time for one more cup of coffee.
Hopefully, I can get someone to cover for me tonight. I let the dogs out at 3:30 and the 15 year old Bichon hasn't come back yet. I covered the property and yelled myself hoarse, but he's still missing. I'd miss the old toothless boy.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.
Who represents Roseburg?

Not a bunch of racist wingnuts.

12046663_10207499961115062_4283187405083077751_n.jpg

Defend Roseburg - Deny barack 0bama | Facebook

Mayor and city council are welcoming our President to town

As are the parents of the victims

I'll find the clip I heard today on Mark Levin. Anderson Cooper got schooled by a man and woman who responded to his question that if they get a chance to meet with Obama, what questions would they like to ask him? The man said he would ask Obama to quit making this about guns and focus on the real problem,,,,, and that is mental illness... Not guns

A woman who had a daughter injured said she would ask Obama how come our kids are not allowed to defend themselves?

Of course I paraphrase and if its a dupe- sue me :badgrin:

-Geaux

It never ceases to amaze me about the hatred coming from the right

These are the same conservatives who will keep their children out of school if Obama is visiting

You would rather have this huh?

-Geaux
--------------------

Oh, the horror!

you cant see the difference between that at a private camp VS singing praise to a false president in a public school?

365-173
332-206

He's not a false president.

You are insane.

No, he's just an abject failure and piss poor POTUS

-Geaux

These are the same conservatives who will keep their children out of school if Obama is visiting

-Geaux
--------------------

Oh, the horror!

you cant see the difference between that at a private camp VS singing praise to a false president in a public school?

365-173
332-206

You are insane.

-Geaux

Deine Meinung, die ich respektiere. Aber ich teile sie nicht mir Dir.

:D

A German Public Service Announcement | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I am sure they will go though the motions... And humor Barry.

While whispering under their breath.... Can this suck any more!!!!! All along being props for a political photo op.

Sucks being them

It's a disgrace that people are politicising the death of those kids to grandstand against the President.
They should be ashamed.

What a pig.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

What a pig you are. Oregon voted for President Obama. Just because you 'Conservatives' are such sore losers does not affect what the rest of we Oregonians feel about the President.

If 911 happened under DumBama, he probably would have told the world we need to find out why those people are mad at us.
And call for universal background checks for airline passengers.

Why are loopholes in the background check laws so important to preserve?
There are no loopholes. It is illegal to sell or transfer a weapon to a felon or an insane person.

Do you need to do a background check when you sell a car?

Can you sell me a gun without a background check?
No, I can't, because I know you to be insane.

Thank you for that meltdown. I'll add it to my collection.

If 911 happened under DumBama, he probably would have told the world we need to find out why those people are mad at us.
And call for universal background checks for airline passengers.

Why are loopholes in the background check laws so important to preserve?
There are no loopholes. It is illegal to sell or transfer a weapon to a felon or an insane person.

Do you need to do a background check when you sell a car?

You lie.
No, I don't; ever. There is no requirement for the private sale of a firearm. Licensed dealers must conduct a background check. No loop hole, just another law you would like to change that would do absolutely nothing to stop deranged nutjobs from shooting up schools.

The ability of someone ineligible to legally buy a gun to legally buy a gun through a private sale is a loophole,

you fucking idiot.

What a pig.

How many threads would we get if he didn't go?
We could make a sweater for Shaq

And in what universe did that make any sense at all?
Numerous threads to make a sweater....

Sheesh, it's no fun when ya gotta explain it
:D

Humor me.
I shall award thee richly for it.

Thread..... = sewing
Sew a sweater

Shaq is Shaquille (sp) O'Neil, a really tall and big basketball player

:cool:

IOW, there would be countless threads if Obama didn't go
:thup:

-Geaux
--------------------

Oh, the horror!

365-173
332-206

You are insane.

-Geaux

No, dumb ass, he is a success. Got his most important legislation passed, in spite of the opposition of the GOP. Led the nation from losing 750,000 jobs a month to gaining 150,000 to 250,000 jobs a month. In spite of the GOP opposition to every piece of legislation that would have created jobs. Yet the Dow bounced back from 6500 to 16,000 to 18,000. When he took over from G. W. Bush, we were practically a pariah in the international community. Today we are once again the leader in that community.

Now the shooting in communities is reaching a totally unacceptable lever. And all you idiots do is say we need more guns. Well, we have gotten more guns year after year, and the situation has continued to get worse. It is now near critical mass, and a couple more incidents are you are going to see laws similar to those in Australia enacted. It won't happen under President Obama, but unless some kind of successful action is taken, it will happen. That the NRA and GOP will oppose any such action is now a given. And both will suffer when that critical mass is reached.

I'll find the clip I heard today on Mark Levin. Anderson Cooper got schooled by a man and woman who responded to his question that if they get a chance to meet with Obama, what questions would they like to ask him? The man said he would ask Obama to quit making this about guns and focus on the real problem,,,,, and that is mental illness... Not guns

A woman who had a daughter injured said she would ask Obama how come our kids are not allowed to defend themselves?

-Geaux
And mainly mentally ill buying and having guns duh...Baloney anyway.

-Geaux
And mainly mentally ill buying and having guns duh...Baloney anyway.

I dare ask, what?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back