Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

721.3 Student Misconduct
The following actions and/or behaviors are the types of misconduct for which students may be subject to disciplinary action. These prohibitions are not designed to define misconduct in all-inclusive terms and in no way should this be considered an exhaustive list:

1. Possession or use, without written authorization, of firearms, explosives, dangerous chemicals, substances, or any other weapons or destructive devices that are designed to or readily capable of causing physical injury, on College premises, at College-sponsored or supervised functions or at functions sponsored or participated in by the College.
Student Code of Conduct - Umpqua Community College
So, was UCC a "gun-free zone" or not? The school was essentially a hybrid of competing firearms regulations: their official policy prohibited the "possession, use, or threatened use of firearms on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations," but state law required they allow concealed firearm permit-holders to carry weapons on campus, while the Oregon State Board of Higher Education's policy nonetheless barred guns from "college buildings":
Read more at snopes.com: Umpqua Community College Is a Gun-Free Zone?

As The Oregonian reported, some UCC students present on campus during the mass shooting were carrying firearms with them (but did not intervene in the event):
As far as I see, the school was a gun free zone.
I'm sure that's how you see it.
Even here in Alabama, where we have fairly relaxed gun laws, a business or institution has the right to deny access to someone carrying a firearm. Violating their wishes can and usually WILL result in trespassing charges.
The school's student conduct rules clearly state a prohibition on carrying a weapon on campus. It's settled now, isn't it?
"Except as expressly authorised by law..."
This means that anyone with a CCW licence can bring a firearm onto the college.
In fact, there were students with firearms present.

It's settled now, isn't it?
I quoted earlier from the student guide book where it says without written permission. I'm rather certain this kid had no such permission slip. If you doubt, look back to just before you first engaged me.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.
Who represents Roseburg?

Not a bunch of racist wingnuts.

12046663_10207499961115062_4283187405083077751_n.jpg

Defend Roseburg - Deny barack 0bama | Facebook

Id the shoe fits redneck. Put it on!
Time and time again it has been proven that rednecks are simple minded ignorant fools.

Because tea baggers are ignorant doesn't mean the entire state is a bunch of slugs.

David Jaques, the publisher of the conservative newspaper the Roseburg Beacon, says he believes that President Obama would not be welcome to the town after making remarks politicizing the shooting that left nine dead and nine injured at Umpqua Community College on October 1. Jaques told Breitbart News that he believes officials of Douglas County would also not welcome the President using the tragedy to score political points for a gun control agenda.

So a Conservative says the President is not welcome to a site of a tragedy...

So this just proves there is a conservative in the world who is an asshole.
He's not the only one, trust me.

They don't want the stupid pig there.

And there you have it.

If the people there reject DumBama or otherwise make an ass out of him, the next thing to happen is blogs like this filled with Obama lovers calling that community a bunch of red-neck bible thumping gun lovers with a low education.

It has nothing to do about bowing you fool. Ever post makes you look more and more idiotic.
Keep up the good work.

Because tea baggers are ignorant doesn't mean the entire state is a bunch of slugs.
And what does this asshole have in the situation. Nothing but his stupid opinion.

David Jaques, the publisher of the conservative newspaper the Roseburg Beacon, says he believes that President Obama would not be welcome to the town after making remarks politicizing the shooting that left nine dead and nine injured at Umpqua Community College on October 1. Jaques told Breitbart News that he believes officials of Douglas County would also not welcome the President using the tragedy to score political points for a gun control agenda.

Oh, so it's *ignorant* to not bow to Obama.

All hail Obama.

"David Jacques and community leaders, including Douglas County commissioners, the police chief and local sheriff, do not want Obama to come grandstand in Roseburg for political purposes.
"Now, there is a Facebook protest page set up to protest Obama in Roseburg.
They rolled out their “Unwelcome Mat.”

I've no doubt that every single one of the people listed above are better educated and less bigoted than boilermaker and franco.

Update: 1,400 Sign Up to Protest Obama's Visit to Roseburg, Oregon - The Gateway Pundit

It has nothing to do about bowing you fool. Ever post makes you look more and more idiotic.
Keep up the good work.

And what does this asshole have in the situation. Nothing but his stupid opinion.

Oh, so it's *ignorant* to not bow to Obama.

All hail Obama.

You say it's "ignorant" to reject the prez. Which tells me that you're the one who's ignorant not to understand the implication of saying that.

I'm sure he'd be welcome in Eugina or Portfagland.

Roseburg is where decent men and women live, though. They aren't interested in being used by the asshole who's responsible for ten ppl getting shot in their school.

Roseburg Residents Speak-Out: CONCEALED CARRY Saves Lives, Not More Gun Control
Concealed carry was legal in the school.
721.3 Student Misconduct
The following actions and/or behaviors are the types of misconduct for which students may be subject to disciplinary action. These prohibitions are not designed to define misconduct in all-inclusive terms and in no way should this be considered an exhaustive list:

1. Possession or use, without written authorization, of firearms, explosives, dangerous chemicals, substances, or any other weapons or destructive devices that are designed to or readily capable of causing physical injury, on College premises, at College-sponsored or supervised functions or at functions sponsored or participated in by the College.
So, was UCC a "gun-free zone" or not? The school was essentially a hybrid of competing firearms regulations: their official policy prohibited the "possession, use, or threatened use of firearms on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations," but state law required they allow concealed firearm permit-holders to carry weapons on campus, while the Oregon State Board of Higher Education's policy nonetheless barred guns from "college buildings":

As The Oregonian reported, some UCC students present on campus during the mass shooting were carrying firearms with them (but did not intervene in the event):

You need glasses.
Look numb nuts! I quoted and linked to the relevant passage from the school's Student handbook rules section. You can look it up if you have any doubts. As I remember, it was rule #19.

I'm sure that's how you see it.
Even here in Alabama, where we have fairly relaxed gun laws, a business or institution has the right to deny access to someone carrying a firearm. Violating their wishes can and usually WILL result in trespassing charges.
The school's student conduct rules clearly state a prohibition on carrying a weapon on campus. It's settled now, isn't it?
"Except as expressly authorised by law..."
This means that anyone with a CCW licence can bring a firearm onto the college.
In fact, there were students with firearms present.

It's settled now, isn't it?
I quoted earlier from the student guide book where it says without written permission. I'm rather certain this kid had no such permission slip. If you doubt, look back to just before you first engaged me.
Are you STILL trying to win this one?

721.3 Student Misconduct

You need glasses.
Look numb nuts! I quoted and linked to the relevant passage from the school's Student handbook rules section. You can look it up if you have any doubts. As I remember, it was rule #19.

Ernie, haven't you noticed when the subversive scumbags have nothing to come back at you with, they DWELL on something obscure, that means nothing to the debate, but will NOT let that bit of insignificance go!... They immediately go into an OCD state, and will continue with it until you either give up, or someone finds something else insignificant to dwell on! Pogo, Pawn, and Closed Caption are famous for this form of defense!

I'm sure he'd be welcome in Eugina or Portfagland.

Roseburg is where decent men and women live, though. They aren't interested in being used by the asshole who's responsible for ten ppl getting shot in their school.

Roseburg Residents Speak-Out: CONCEALED CARRY Saves Lives, Not More Gun Control
721.3 Student Misconduct

You need glasses.
UCC Student code of conduct 721.3 #19

Already posted you can google it yourself.

Would you be happier if Putin came?
He would be more sincere

I know there are no conservatives who would complain if Putin went to Roseburg

Are you sure? Because yesterday he was their man and could do no wrong........today the clowns in the clown van are not too happy with him. Or, it could be they are fair-weather fans?

Something about Vladimir Putin makes Republicans in the U.S. presidential race see red.
No leader abroad draws more Republican criticism than Putin does. The candidates' message is clear: If any of them are elected president, U.S. relations with Russia will turn even more negative.

With eye on U.S. election, Republicans assail Russia's Putin

Briebart is famous for stretching facts......besides.....Oregon voted for Obama, so KKgrl is just confused....she thinks her trailer park speaks for the entire state.

OREGON VOTING HISTORY

Last 10 Elections (
winner.gif
State voted with the overall winning candidate)
R
R

winner.gif
R

winner.gif
D
D

winner.gif
D

winner.gif
D
D
D

winner.gif
D

winner.gif

Yepp. Oregon is a 7 for 7 D state. At least it does that right.

Maybe Obama will change that this week.

Träum doch weiter. Feuchte Träume, ganz sicher...

721.3 Student Misconduct

You need glasses.
UCC Student code of conduct 721.3 #19

Already posted you can google it yourself.

Habe ich schon. Bist Du blind, Mann?

721.3 Student Misconduct

You need glasses.

Ernie, haven't you noticed when the subversive scumbags have nothing to come back at you with, they DWELL on something obscure, that means nothing to the debate, but will NOT let that bit of insignificance go!... They immediately go into an OCD state, and will continue with it until you either give up, or someone finds something else insignificant to dwell on! Pogo, Pawn, and Closed Caption are famous for this form of defense!
A vaguely remember Possum boy. Hey I quoted from the rule book....

You need glasses.

A vaguely remember Possum boy. Hey I quoted from the rule book....
Doesn't matter, they will completely disregard something that shows you are correct... happens all the time!

The same thing happened here in SD a few months ago... Showed up here despite him being unwelcome.

We had to embrace the suck

Fuck it. I gotta get strapped and head off to work. Meh I have time for one more cup of coffee.

The actual PARENTS who speak out want reform of gun laws and like attention from the president. What a pile of Pubcrappe the OP is. And believe me there are plenty of quiet racists in rural E. Oregon- sounds just like WNY. Red areas are like that. Duh.

It's not Eastern Oregon. Dummy!

Forum List

Back