Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

“Since the announcement that President Obama may be in the Roseburg area on Friday to meet with the families that lost loved ones at Umpqua Community College, news outlets have been announcing that the President was not welcome in Roseburg. These announcements have included alleged quotes from community leaders.

“Unfortunately, individuals have been claiming to be speaking on behalf of the City of Roseburg. Please be advised that any statements made by individuals other than our elected City of Roseburg officials or our appointed City Manager (Lance) Colley and Police Chief (Jim) Burge are misrepresentations.

“We wish to be clear that Mayor Rich, City Council President (Tom) Ryan and the Roseburg City Council welcome the President to Roseburg and will extend him every courtesy.

“Please keep the families of the victims and those impacted by this tragedy in your thoughts and prayers.”
City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama | NRToday.com

• Roseburg, Oregon newspaper publisher: Obama not welcome to show up and politicize the shooting
    Canada Free Press ^ | 10/06/15 | Dan Calabrese
    "Now he wants to come to our community and stand on the corpses of our loved ones to make some sort of political point." You can say that David Jacques is just one guy if you want. And you can choose not to believe him when he tells you that “dozens upon dozens” of local residents feel the same. But even if you do all that, you’ve got a couple of problems. First of all, this is not just some random guy off the street. He’s the publisher of the Roseburg Beacon, so he’s got some status in the community....

I feel for those families, the pain has got to be great. They aren't any different than those families that lost family in the crash in Seattle or those that die every week in Chicago violence.

That is why I think it's all politics with him.

Of course it's all political with him. He's already admitted it.

Ha,ha, you're confusing him with Kevin McCarthy........the one who outed the conservative nitwits in Congress with their fake Benghazi investigation....Obama isn't running for office, in case you didn't know it.
Benghazi is a real place. It's not fake. And yes a REAL ambassador was murdered there.

You are nothing but a stupid brain damaged fag.
I know....terrorists suck don't they?
Which is why we should imprison the terrorists in our own government.

Name some names and your alleged crimes and we can talk about it

:)They voted for Obama twice. :)
Rural communities in Oregon have no voice. National elections in our state are stolen by Eugene and Portland.

Now, there is someone who understands Oregon politics.

So you explain to us how the vote in national elections should be altered so the rural counties in Oregon can decide who gets the state's electoral votes.

Let's hear that. Entertain us.

I never said it should be, your reading comprehension is pretty bad.

You praised the old bag who said Eugene and Portland steal national elections in Oregon,

I assumed you were agreeing with her.

Now you're saying she's full of shit?

Okay.....

Uhhhh, what was that about a dried-up old bag rosebud, again???

cIv96bQ.png

The actual PARENTS who speak out want reform of gun laws and like attention from the president. What a pile of Pubcrappe the OP is. And believe me there are plenty of quiet racists in rural E. Oregon- sounds just like WNY. Red areas are like that. Duh.

Now, there is someone who understands Oregon politics.

So you explain to us how the vote in national elections should be altered so the rural counties in Oregon can decide who gets the state's electoral votes.

Let's hear that. Entertain us.

I never said it should be, your reading comprehension is pretty bad.

You praised the old bag who said Eugene and Portland steal national elections in Oregon,

I assumed you were agreeing with her.

Now you're saying she's full of shit?

Okay.....
I was born and raised in Oregon and lived there into my late 30s. It is a Democratic state by and large. No one had to steal anything.

She thinks it's a crime that Portland's county, Multnomah, with a population of 756,000, has more electoral power than

than a county like Harney, with a population of about 7,000.

These people are simply stupid.

Yupp.

Have you asked the parents of murdered children how they feel about it?

Sandy Hook parent:

"I don't want (another law)," he said during the first of a series of meetings set up by a legislative task force assigned to review the state's gun laws.
"I think there's much more promise for a solution in identifying, researching and creating solutions along the lines of mental health."

There's a parent who isn't interested in gun laws. He recognizes these mass shootings are a result of turning depraved, mentally ill individuals loose on unarmed populations that ADVERTISE their vulnerability at the door.

"Connecticut's medical examiner said he was told that Lanza, 20, had Asperger's syndrome. Research has not shown a link between that condition and violence."

The Roseburg shooter ALSO was diagnosed with Asperger's, ALSO was a nutcase who had been hospitalized.

Lock these idiots up. And their crazy mothers with them.

Sandy Hook hearing reveals sharp divide on gun control - CNN.com

Hopefully after living through eight years of Progressive Obama and his party of nasty goons the people has learned that everything they touch GOES to shit and brings nothing but CHAOS into our lives.

stand with Roseburg: show Obama he's NOT WANTED by anyone. he need to stay on the golf course

Yes, we "HAS" learned, Stephanie!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

“Since the announcement that President Obama may be in the Roseburg area on Friday to meet with the families that lost loved ones at Umpqua Community College, news outlets have been announcing that the President was not welcome in Roseburg,” the statement read. “These announcements have included alleged quotes from community leaders.

“... We wish to be clear that Mayor (Larry) Rich, City Council (Tom) Ryan and the Roseburg City Council welcome the President to Roseburg and will extend him every courtesy,” the statement said.

Seems they are not letting a few haters speak for them

Racists to the left of him
Racists to the right.....
Here go the racists hating on Obama again.....
Heh eheh hehhe

Have you asked the parents of murdered children how they feel about it?

Sandy Hook parent:

"I don't want (another law)," he said during the first of a series of meetings set up by a legislative task force assigned to review the state's gun laws.
"I think there's much more promise for a solution in identifying, researching and creating solutions along the lines of mental health."

There's a parent who isn't interested in gun laws. He recognizes these mass shootings are a result of turning depraved, mentally ill individuals loose on unarmed populations that ADVERTISE their vulnerability at the door.

"Connecticut's medical examiner said he was told that Lanza, 20, had Asperger's syndrome. Research has not shown a link between that condition and violence."

The Roseburg shooter ALSO was diagnosed with Asperger's, ALSO was a nutcase who had been hospitalized.

Lock these idiots up. And their crazy mothers with them.

Sandy Hook hearing reveals sharp divide on gun control - CNN.com

Seems Sandy Hook parents overwhelmingly support tougher gun laws. So much so, they pushed them through in their own state

I haven't seen you post a single statement from a Roseburg parent opposing gun control or Obamas visit

Give up already?

“Since the announcement that President Obama may be in the Roseburg area on Friday to meet with the families that lost loved ones at Umpqua Community College, news outlets have been announcing that the President was not welcome in Roseburg,” the statement read. “These announcements have included alleged quotes from community leaders.

“... We wish to be clear that Mayor (Larry) Rich, City Council (Tom) Ryan and the Roseburg City Council welcome the President to Roseburg and will extend him every courtesy,” the statement said.

Seems they are not letting a few haters speak for them
link?

I'm sure he'd be welcome in Eugina or Portfagland.

Roseburg is where decent men and women live, though. They aren't interested in being used by the asshole who's responsible for ten ppl getting shot in their school.

Roseburg Residents Speak-Out: CONCEALED CARRY Saves Lives, Not More Gun Control
Concealed carry was legal in the school.
721.3 Student Misconduct
The following actions and/or behaviors are the types of misconduct for which students may be subject to disciplinary action. These prohibitions are not designed to define misconduct in all-inclusive terms and in no way should this be considered an exhaustive list:

1. Possession or use, without written authorization, of firearms, explosives, dangerous chemicals, substances, or any other weapons or destructive devices that are designed to or readily capable of causing physical injury, on College premises, at College-sponsored or supervised functions or at functions sponsored or participated in by the College.
Student Code of Conduct - Umpqua Community College
So, was UCC a "gun-free zone" or not? The school was essentially a hybrid of competing firearms regulations: their official policy prohibited the "possession, use, or threatened use of firearms on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations," but state law required they allow concealed firearm permit-holders to carry weapons on campus, while the Oregon State Board of Higher Education's policy nonetheless barred guns from "college buildings":
Read more at snopes.com: Umpqua Community College Is a Gun-Free Zone?

As The Oregonian reported, some UCC students present on campus during the mass shooting were carrying firearms with them (but did not intervene in the event):
Read more at snopes.com: Umpqua Community College Is a Gun-Free Zone?
As far as I see, the school was a gun free zone.

You need glasses.

Forum List

Back