Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

All of Oregon and the whole of the US is my backyard. I travel in both where and when I please. And there is nothing dolts like you can do to stop me. This is a free country, in case you haven't noticed. The President is coming to Roseburg. He won the majority in Oregon in the last election for his second term

United States presidential election in Oregon, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On election day, Obama carried Oregon with 54.24% of the vote to Romney's 42.15%, a Democratic victory margin of 12.09%. The Democrats have won the state in every presidential election since 1988.
Who cares, you officious fool. Roseburg hates Obama, you, and every idiot like you. You're a fascist, a liar, and a loser. This isn't your backyard, it's our front yard. And nobody here gives two shits how high an opinion of yourself you have. Effete poser, sheesh.

No, he's just an abject failure and piss poor POTUS

-Geaux
No, dumb ass, he is a success. Got his most important legislation passed, in spite of the opposition of the GOP. Led the nation from losing 750,000 jobs a month to gaining 150,000 to 250,000 jobs a month. In spite of the GOP opposition to every piece of legislation that would have created jobs. Yet the Dow bounced back from 6500 to 16,000 to 18,000. When he took over from G. W. Bush, we were practically a pariah in the international community. Today we are once again the leader in that community.

Now the shooting in communities is reaching a totally unacceptable lever. And all you idiots do is say we need more guns. Well, we have gotten more guns year after year, and the situation has continued to get worse. It is now near critical mass, and a couple more incidents are you are going to see laws similar to those in Australia enacted. It won't happen under President Obama, but unless some kind of successful action is taken, it will happen. That the NRA and GOP will oppose any such action is now a given. And both will suffer when that critical mass is reached.
Yup the mentally ill will target groups that advertise their refusal to protect their kids.
In other words, your ideal for this nation is that every citizen have to carry a weapon on his person all the time, in every local. Good old wild west days, eh? Well, they weren't that good, and not that many constantly carried guns.

Now you are talking to a person that has owned guns for 60 years. And is adept with both long guns and pistols. But I see far too many people with guns that should not be allowed within ten feet of them.
Typical. You should have guns...but not the students in Roseburg. What a puke. Fuck off and die. Quickly.
Idiot. I carry my guns only when I am hunting or target practicing. I don't, and do not want to carry everywhere. No need of it, and if everybody was doing that, would lead to far more deaths by guns in this nation. You silly gun nuts are aiding in the unneccessary deaths of many children in this nation.

So if CCW holders did not carry everywhere, it would lead to less deaths in this country? What calculation are you using?

All of Oregon and the whole of the US is my backyard. I travel in both where and when I please. And there is nothing dolts like you can do to stop me. This is a free country, in case you haven't noticed. The President is coming to Roseburg. He won the majority in Oregon in the last election for his second term

United States presidential election in Oregon, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On election day, Obama carried Oregon with 54.24% of the vote to Romney's 42.15%, a Democratic victory margin of 12.09%. The Democrats have won the state in every presidential election since 1988.

Wouldn't want to stop you, I hope you keep going, your brand of idiocy is special. You are like the 100th poster to post the Oregon election results, it must make you feel smart. You realize Douglas County picked Romney by over 27%. Just thought you would like to add it to all the other useless shit you spew.

No, dumb ass, he is a success. Got his most important legislation passed, in spite of the opposition of the GOP. Led the nation from losing 750,000 jobs a month to gaining 150,000 to 250,000 jobs a month. In spite of the GOP opposition to every piece of legislation that would have created jobs. Yet the Dow bounced back from 6500 to 16,000 to 18,000. When he took over from G. W. Bush, we were practically a pariah in the international community. Today we are once again the leader in that community.

Now the shooting in communities is reaching a totally unacceptable lever. And all you idiots do is say we need more guns. Well, we have gotten more guns year after year, and the situation has continued to get worse. It is now near critical mass, and a couple more incidents are you are going to see laws similar to those in Australia enacted. It won't happen under President Obama, but unless some kind of successful action is taken, it will happen. That the NRA and GOP will oppose any such action is now a given. And both will suffer when that critical mass is reached.
Yup the mentally ill will target groups that advertise their refusal to protect their kids.
In other words, your ideal for this nation is that every citizen have to carry a weapon on his person all the time, in every local. Good old wild west days, eh? Well, they weren't that good, and not that many constantly carried guns.

Now you are talking to a person that has owned guns for 60 years. And is adept with both long guns and pistols. But I see far too many people with guns that should not be allowed within ten feet of them.

I know your type, they are okay to have guns but not anyone else. :rolleyes:
Did you read his opinion of the people of Roseburg and the rest of rural Oregon? And his vaunted opinion of his superiority based on his education?

Rocks is no scholar. What a lying pig, lol. Apparently he thinks the fact that he's a city dwelling she's means he's better educated. It's part and parcel of their mental illnes. If you don't sing the praises of Obama, you're just plain "ignorant". What a bunch of looks.

Yeah, one day he might achieve ignorant dolt. If he studies real hard. Assholes like him are the reason I hate Oregon liberals. There are lots of them in Medford. They think their shit don't stink and they are superior than other Oregonians.
Until they want to go hunting. Losers.

you cant see the difference between that at a private camp VS singing praise to a false president in a public school?

365-173
332-206

He's not a false president.

You are insane.

-Geaux

I see the same thing with motorists on the road. What's your solution to that?

KOOKS, that is.
My goodness, you sound upset. Could it be that having your assumptions challenged is more than your little mind can handle?

The President is coming to Roseburg. Most will welcome him. Those that do not can stay away.

Your mind throws out nothing, so you are pretty easy to handle. Actually, we can handle ignorant dolts like you all day long.

It's a disgrace that people are politicising the death of those kids to grandstand against the President.
They should be ashamed.

Right. The Democrats never politicize deaths. WTF do you think these people don't what DumBama there? Because in every other mass shooting, he used those deaths to promote his political agenda.

Did you just start following politics this week or have you had your head buried in the sand the last seven years? History has a way of repeating itself, and remember, DumBama's first address to the country on this situation was promoting his anti-gun propaganda.
His political agenda is to try to reduce the number mass shootings.
Isn't that an outrage?!

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday
What a pig you are. Oregon voted for President Obama. Just because you 'Conservatives' are such sore losers does not affect what the rest of we Oregonians feel about the President.
Oregon didn't vote for Obama. Citified, elitist urbanites did. And the rest of us suffer.
Why do you hate democracy?

It's a disgrace that people are politicising the death of those kids to grandstand against the President.
They should be ashamed.

Right. The Democrats never politicize deaths. WTF do you think these people don't what DumBama there? Because in every other mass shooting, he used those deaths to promote his political agenda.

Did you just start following politics this week or have you had your head buried in the sand the last seven years? History has a way of repeating itself, and remember, DumBama's first address to the country on this situation was promoting his anti-gun propaganda.
Isn't that an outrage?!
His political agenda is to increase the number of mass shootings. Just with his chosen doing the shooting.

Think of how lowered obama feels now. He shot off his mouth before he knew it was a black guy killing Christians. Now he's stuck with it.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

What a pig you are. Oregon voted for President Obama. Just because you 'Conservatives' are such sore losers does not affect what the rest of we Oregonians feel about the President.
Oregon didn't vote for Obama. Citified, elitist urbanites did. And the rest of us suffer.
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

They should be ashamed.

Isn't that an outrage?!
His political agenda is to increase the number of mass shootings. Just with his chosen doing the shooting.

Think of how lowered obama feels now. He shot off his mouth before he knew it was a black guy killing Christians. Now he's stuck with it.
Well, that all makes perfect sense...when you say it like that.

I'd say we'll know if the president was wrong to go if most of the families refuse to meet him for political reasons.
His plans are to meet privately with them.

I'm confident a fair number will appreciate the opportunity to meet with him.

That's the way it should be and if the families want to meet with him they should. These families want the world to stop and recognize their loss.
So far, the families have said they do not want to meet with him. They aren't being given the option of refusing. obama wants the photo op too much. The bereaved will be taken into custody and transported by force if necessary.

The families should find something to do to make their displeasure known.
What absolute horseshit.

What a pig.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.
Liberty depends on who is the better armed?

They should be ashamed.

Isn't that an outrage?!

A half white guy killing religious people because he doesn't like organized religion. There is no othe religion in Roseburg except Christian.

-Geaux

Typical. You should have guns...but not the students in Roseburg. What a puke. Fuck off and die. Quickly.
Idiot. I carry my guns only when I am hunting or target practicing. I don't, and do not want to carry everywhere. No need of it, and if everybody was doing that, would lead to far more deaths by guns in this nation. You silly gun nuts are aiding in the unneccessary deaths of many children in this nation.
Really. I'd ask how but I think you already passed out.

They should be ashamed.

Isn't that an outrage?!

A half white guy killing religious people because he doesn't like organized religion. There is no othe religion in Roseburg except Christian.
I wish for all our sakes that you were coherent.

365-173
332-206

He's not a false president.

You are insane.

-Geaux

Face it, loon. Roseburg, Pendleton, Reedsport, Myrtle Creek....they hate your king. And they hate soft fingered faggots from the cities who aren't successful enough to own their own wilderness, and so covet and steal the land of others...so they can enjoy cheap vacation rights without having to get permission to shit there. You ppl are despised by the locals.
God bless the ignorant white trash bigots/racists/red necks. lol

What a pig.

Will he bring benefits?

-Geaux

Face it, loon. Roseburg, Pendleton, Reedsport, Myrtle Creek....they hate your king. And they hate soft fingered faggots from the cities who aren't successful enough to own their own wilderness, and so covet and steal the land of others...so they can enjoy cheap vacation rights without having to get permission to shit there. You ppl are despised by the locals.
God bless the ignorant white trash bigots/racists/red necks. lol

Disgusting and pathetic troll keeps shoveling his hate and ignorance. What a bigot. Sad little pathetic man.

Forum List

Back