🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Orlando: Not a rational argument to ban ‘assault weapons’

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Three unassailable reasons:

- All arguments for reinstating the ban are fallacious appeals to emotion, ignorance or dishonesty
- A prior reinstatement of the ban would not have prevented the Orlando shooting
- A future reinstatement of the ban will not stop the next Orlando shooting.

Given this, the screams to ban ‘assault weapons’ are nothing more than an opportunistic attack on the rights of the law abiding, using the blood of innocents to push a senseless agenda.

yeah....progressives just have no connect the dots ability with the guns........its fascinating to me.

Hey M14,......I posted a vid on FACEBOOK last night of a guy speedloading a Mossberg 500 with slugs ( no reason to explain to you what I was trying to convey to the meatheads )........they abruptly took the vid down!! LMAO!!!!:2up: Ghey

yeah....progressives just have no connect the dots ability with the guns........its fascinating to me.

Hey M14,......I posted a vid on FACEBOOK last night of a guy speedloading a Mossberg 500 with slugs ( no reason to explain to you what I was trying to convey to the meatheads )........they abruptly took the vid down!! LMAO!!!!:2up: Ghey
I've been several places on FB, shining my guiding light upon the misbegotten, only to be blocked.
I am not surprised.

- All arguments for reinstating the ban are fallacious appeals to emotion, ignorance or dishonesty
- A prior reinstatement of the ban would not have prevented the Orlando shooting

Given this, the screams to ban ‘assault weapons’ are nothing more than an opportunistic attack on the rights of the law abiding, using the blood of innocents to push a senseless agenda.

As I have pointed out in Candycorn thread the reality is the 1994 assault weapon band did not stop acts of terrorism or mass shootings.

People can Bing or Google and look from 1995 to 2004 and discover that terrorism and mass shooting still happen.

Also banning a certain style of weapon will not stop a criminal or terrorist but you can not explain this to the Progressive mind.

The FBI failed the people of Orlando and now the Progressive Left want to punish the American Citizen for the FBI failure...

As I have pointed out in Candycorn thread...
As you know, CC only argues from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Should she respond here, it will be no different..

If even a single life can be saved by an assault weapon ban, it would be worth it to have it reinstated.

You are every bit as insane and inflexible as those who want to confiscate guns.

If even a single life can be saved by an assault weapon ban, it would be worth it to have it reinstated.
Your appeal to emotion ignores the fact that the ban would not have and will not stop a shooting.
Thank you for proving my point.

You are every bit as insane and inflexible as those who want to confiscate guns.

People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.

Your appeal to emotion ignores the fact that the ban would not have and will not stop a shooting.

I have never said a ban would have prevented the shooting. In fact I have said the opposite. Proving that you are a retarded one issue voter (as if your username didn't give that away) who opposes anyone who doesn't think exactly like you and is unwilling to compromise on any aspect of gun control.

In short, you're a loon.

I have never said a ban would have prevented the shooting. In fact I have said the opposite. Proving that you are a retarded one issue voter (as if your username didn't give that away) who opposes anyone who doesn't think exactly like you and is unwilling to compromise on any aspect of gun control.
In short, you're a loon.
Attacking me to cover the fact that I am right only indicates you know I am right and cannot effectively argue the point.

In short, you're a loon.
Attacking me to cover the fact that I am right only indicates you know I am right and cannot effectively argue the point.

You fucking fool, I agree with you that the ban would more than likely not have prevented this attack. That you were probably right on this particular point doesn't make you any less stupid.

Should cities be allowed to ban guns within city limits?

In short, you're a loon.
You fucking fool, I agree with you that the ban would more than likely not have prevented this attack. That you were probably right on this particular point doesn't make you any less stupid.
And so, you agree with me, the Orlando shooting does not create a rational argument for reinstating the AWB.
Thank you.

In short, you're a loon.
And so, you agree with me, the Orlando shooting does not create a rational argument for reinstating the AWB.
Thank you.

I never argued that it did, in fact I said exactly the opposite. That you are correct on THAT one point doesn't mean you aren't a fool.

In short, you're a loon.
Thank you.
I never argued that it did, in fact I said exactly the opposite.
That being said, you're now just wasting time, effort and bandwidth.

In short, you're a loon.
Thank you.

Yes, I'm practicing my M14 imitation.

"uh duh you liberals I have a right to own any gun I want without anyone checking to make sure I am not a danger to society also I can carry that gun anywhere I want and if you get scared or panic too bad, I HAVE MAH RIGHTS herp derp"

how did I do? Oh I know,the grammar was not bad enough, but I couldn't bring myself to do that to the English language.

Thank you.
Yes, I'm practicing my M14 imitation.
"uh duh you liberals I have a right to own any gun I want without anyone checking to make sure I am not a danger to society also I can carry that gun anywhere I want and if you get scared or panic too bad, I HAVE MAH RIGHTS herp derp"
how did I do? Oh I know,the grammar was not bad enough, but I couldn't bring myself to do that to the English language.
I'm not sure why you find a need to engage in this petulant behavior; it only demonstrates that I need not worry about reading anything you post.

Forum List

Back