O'Rourke: Trump is an “open avowed racist"

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The morning after a horrific mass shooting in El Paso that left at least 20 dead, Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke said President Trump’s xenophobic and racist rhetoric is “giving people permission” to carry out white nationalist terrorism.

Don't ya just loathe scrawny little self-righteous teenage pricks in desperate need of attention? Trump should stand him out specifically during the next press conference and destroy him.

Referencing a moment in the last primary debate, Tapper asked O’Rourke if he agreed with Washington Gov. Jay Inslee that the president is a white nationalist.

“Yes, I do,” O’Rourke said, further claiming that Trump is an “open avowed racist and encouraging more racism in this country.”

Beto O’Rourke: Trump’s an ‘Avowed Racist’ Who’s ‘Giving People Permission to Do’ Mass Shootings

The morning after a horrific mass shooting in El Paso that left at least 20 dead, Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke said President Trump’s xenophobic and racist rhetoric is “giving people permission” to carry out white nationalist terrorism.

Ya mean kinda like how Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Maxine Waters regularly did and do, fomenting hatred and violence against republicans, whites, police and Trump supporters? I get that.

Ya mean kinda like how Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Maxine Waters regularly did and do, fomenting hatred and violence against republicans, whites, police and Trump supporters? I get that.
Calling a spade a spade is not the same as fomenting hatred.

Don't ya just loathe scrawny little self-righteous teenage pricks in desperate need of attention? Trump should stand him out specifically during the next press conference and destroy him.

Referencing a moment in the last primary debate, Tapper asked O’Rourke if he agreed with Washington Gov. Jay Inslee that the president is a white nationalist.

“Yes, I do,” O’Rourke said, further claiming that Trump is an “open avowed racist and encouraging more racism in this country.”

Beto O’Rourke: Trump’s an ‘Avowed Racist’ Who’s ‘Giving People Permission to Do’ Mass Shootings
I'm at the point that every time I even see a picture of Beto O'Rourke I want to punch his lights out.
He's just making it worse.....not better.

The Beto shuffle.
Moving-animated-picture-of-dancin-dude.gif

"I wanna be da prez. You know it. I'm the best.
I can beat Trump then put him under arrest"

Last edited:

Democrats are the experts at fomenting hate and violence:

I'm at the point that every time I even see a picture of Beto O'Rourke I want to punch his lights out.

I cannot understand why even Democrats give him any credence.

You are a fool. You can’t possibly believe the stupid shit you post.

So you must blame Bernie Sanders for the Scalise shooting.

DEMOCRATS have turned these shooting in to political war fare.. sick.. Cory Booker , chuck Todd, Chris Wallace all blamed trump for these murders

But NEVER BLAME DEMOCRATS FOR THE THOUSANDS OF BLACKS SHOT WEEKLY IN THERE TOWNS THEY REPRESENT

CNN gives a venue for a politician to unfairly characterize the President with the worst possible insult without further comment. No surprises here. Meanwhile we have a sitting democrat governor in Va. who admitted to dressing like a KKK member while in college.

Truth hurts BK ?

Truth hurts BK ?

Never.

Lies, on the other hand, hurt everyone.

Truth hurts BK ?

Never.

LOL you ever read up on Trump's lies?

Truth hurts BK ?

Never.

LOL you ever read up on Trump's lies?

I have.

I have also read up on the 170 years of lies of the Democratic Party.

Agree, and would add Buttigieg. At lest Beto has a direct connection to the shooting since he' from El Paso, Buttigieg has been all over the media trying to blame TRUMP for the shootings.

We need to relocate the democrat Party to another country, one that does not share a border with the USA

Forum List

Back